Asking fo causes that make arrogant alpha studs have sex with dirty older women

Gerontophiles

Virgin
Joined
Jun 8, 2019
Posts
3
Hi I have been passionate about writing stories of handsome alpha guys with trashy old women. But main problem is that I have no ideas how that perfect guy will happen to have sex with saggy women. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
 
Blackmail or maybe the older lady is his boss or some other situation involving financial coercion.

Also, why does the older lady need to be "saggy"?
 
Maybe mommy was the "Pass around Queen of the Trailer Park" when he was a child and he is fixated on that ideal.

Love and Kisses

Lisa Ann

(PS: I second old doesnt have to be saggy. I regularly kick the asses of those 20-30 years younger than I am out on the trail.)
 
There are some guys out there that will fuck any woman, some that will fuck anyone, and still others that will fuck anything. (And just about any of them could be proud of what fucking they have done!)

Are you wanting them to join in sex they do not want?
 
Hi I have been passionate about writing stories of handsome alpha guys with trashy old women. But main problem is that I have no ideas how that perfect guy will happen to have sex with saggy women. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1. This is one of my long time standing fantasies: asocial jock and a hidden beauty nerdy girl are assigned to help this old freakish witch as part of school community work program. They leave as well fucked couple in love with each other, but not before one-on-one with the old lady each, then a threesome with the witch in the middle, finally closely assisted sex between the youngsters... (Next week a different semi-random couple are sent the same way.)

2. She's the only girl in town who seems unaffected by his charms, and that of course drives him crazy for her. A bit of research reveals she's under heavy influence by this old 'auntie' of hers. A battle plan is formed involving flanking maneuver approaching the old lady... take off from here however you like it to unfold. Supposedly girl is the witches submissive, but perhaps apprentice?

3. Guy comes to collect hot-hot-hot cock-tease girl for the third date (and he's sure how that should end), but he's confronted with her mom/grandma/whomever stating girl's not here, and she's sure about his intentions. Take up from here, but it basically, fuck the guardian dragon to get the girl.

4. Mom (or grandma, or aunt, or teacher, or checking neighbor) walks in on the young couple. For the youngsters amazement she's not reading lesson to them, but joining on, rather forcefully, perhaps. The guy may find experience and eagerness of the old woman to be worth planning additional one-on-one at a later date, if not dumping his young girlfriend entirely.

5. The only way to get the VIP seats for the Saturday game on short notice is, apparently, to fuck this old, ugly arena manager. Turns out she's damn good at what she does.

Okay, that's few from the top of my mind in fifteen minutes or so.

General principles to consider:

A) A favor needs special approach;

B) Blackmail or power exchange;

C) Come for the daughter, ended up with the mother;

D) Deal with guardian witch to get the angel;

E) Enticing angel is a succubus for the old witch;

F) Fucking old ladies is lots of fun;

G) Grandma has a special lesson to teach;

H) Hilarity ensues (just quoting Hypoxia).
 
Last edited:
Some of the best looking women I know are 45 to 60 years old. Sure some are sexier because of personality and attitude then actual physical dimensions. MOST seem to have both the hot rocking body that would make a dead gay man get hard and fuck her zombie style, AND the smarts, personality, and attitude.

As a the so called "alpha male stud" chasing women can be fun. But its NOT fun to chase a woman that wont be good for me. In terms of the animal kingdom, if the woman is "off" in the terms of being good breeding stock theres no fucking point.

SO if an attractive, intelligent woman comes around, with a great personality and she looks good, ill spend my time with and in her, then with her air head bimbo daughter or grand daughter.
 
I know a guy that didn't know his fiancé was older than him until they went for a marriage license. (It just never came up during the courtship) When they went to get married, he found out she was 20 years older! (She didn't have any health issues until she got to be about 70!)

Back in high school, I had the fantasy of visiting some private residence while some fit women in their 40s and 50s were basically having tea and talking, with one thing leading to another until they had me stripped naked and were using me as a sex toy.

I've dated as much as 11 years older and 17 years younger. The older woman was actually using me as a sex toy, but we broke up because we had nothing else in common, and got on each other's nerves.
 
Tried it and loved it

I was just out of home 19yrs . Had some mates looking to move in but will be awhile, so I enjoyed the space . I rang TV hire company who sent round a man to sign me up. He was a very nice bloke about mid 40s , we hit it off right away . Got a fridge n washing machine at really good rates .

So Im living the dream as they say. One night knock on the door n its the TV guy with couple beers. We sat n chatted after he checked every thing was working ok. Wow I though good after service but he was on a mission . He put a deal to me if I would fancy having a night with his wife . Hell now that was out of the blue . He explained he enjoys watching a young stud give his wife a good time .He liked me and said your just what we are looking for. Is it ok to use my flat as he has kids at home He gave me couple days to ring him back

Well a night was arranged ,they brought booze n take away food Knock knock,,opened the door n they were standing there smiling. In they walked ,,to my surprise his wife was really short and stocky She had this great arse that filled out her tight skirt and yep huge breasts inside a white shirt that was unbuttoned to top of her maroon bra So after the intros drinks were flowing reheated food n sat round the table exchanging stories

She was bout the same age as her husband ,,As we finished eating but still drinking she n I moved over to the comfy chairs . She was enjoying opening n closing her stocking legs that really got my cock up and painful inside my jeanes Come over here sonny n let me help you with your little problem . Yes she unzipped me, raised up her skirt, placed her hand behind my head and pulled me down to her waiting vagina . I got my lips n tongue working straight away Her labia lips were huge so I spent quite some time just sucking them till they were engorged . As Im seeing to her needs lower down she is peeling off her shirt n bra He husband meantime is killing most of the lights with just a small lamp stand above us so he would have no difficulty seeing his wife in action The great thing I enjoyed was she was not a moaner or screamer ,just telling me,,, lips up now to my breasts and crawl forward and slide that cock into me and fuck me silly Now kiss me like you mean it young fella Well Im now going at her hot slippery pussie like there was no tomorrow ..Im not hugely lengthy but I make up for it in girth . She really did have couple kids as my previous sex partners had little tightness at the start but with her it was straight in and go We were going at it for awhile when I lost control and filled her hot pussie with my load "Woooh is that you done then," "sorry you are so fukin hot I lost it" thats ok Ill have you fucking me all night you wait "

So the first nights events were with me for days, Looking at her when I finished having one of the best sex session ,she got up n went into my bathroom to clean up followed by her husband ,, The door was ajar so I could see him kneel behind her while she leaned over the vanity with her legs spread apart. His face was into her pussie sucking her clean .. Finally out they came ,now Im looking at her in the dim light at her fabulous body ,,Great tits with large nipples ( breast fed kids)and her bum was very very wide,, and her labia were still hanging ,Thats why Im now into big arses ,we sit around and discuss future meetings for a time , finally she gets up and grabs my cock n says "Next time sonny we will be at it for ages ,trust me" Yes she did show me how to screw her at length and I couldnt walk straight for a day or so This little sex meet was ongoing for year or so . When the boys moved in we went to a little motel down the road and yes she did show me a whole lot of new tricks that I still remember
 
Back
Top