Sex While High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Badass Thread.

Toke N' Poke = Pro Phrasing :D

...but yeah, every now and then, sure, why not?

Can't think of many things that aren't made better by being high :D

1. Getting pulled over by the police.
2. Reading.
3. Doctor visits.
4. Court.
5. Math/Equations.
6. Vehement arguments.
7. Memory.
8. Throwing up/vomit
9. Politics.
10. Animal attacks.
11. Someone harshing.
12. Car accidents.
13. Injuring yourself.
14. Deadlines.
15. Fainting/Seizures.
16. Diet.
17. Housefires (not watching housefires)
18. Battlefield Earth
19. Very sad things.
20. Getting pulled over by the police.

What?!

You mean I haven't posted in here, yet? That's crazy. I swear I've been in here before...
Yes... I like it. I've actually said this before: Pot is good for my twat. ;) It's also good for my knee pain. Really.
*... "twat", though... not my favorite word...*

Coke was always the best drug for sex. Able to stay hard for hours, recover quickly, ready to fuck anyone. Great days.
The Eighties... Cocaine was everywhere. I had some sweltering hot all-nighters back then thanks to Pablo's white powder.

I like getting high on amphetamines and getting with tranny's. Long sessions riding and sucking cock.

Husband and I aren't "potheads" per se but one of our enjoyments is sex after "smoking". Some of the most instense orgasms I have is after partaking of cannibis. Anyone else love sex while high?

Yes, I live in Oregon.

all in my brain

Purple Haze (Sativa) strain was purchased here in Colorado.

finger banged my wife for close to 30 minutes she was soaking wet and had at least 6 orgasms....

I believe sex on pot is very intense. Cock head seems more sensitive also.

Cocaine, Ecstasy, Viagara

Coke is definitely the kinky sex drug, no inhibitions, any taboo goes out the window while snorting thru a $100 bill. Watching your wife bending over and snorting it is a sexy site. Women in particular turn into nymphos after a couple of lines. The problem has always been doing too much and the pursuit of the next line, which eventually takes over everything else. Almost impossible to keep your cock hard after more than 4 lines, which is why Viagara comes in handy. Ecstasy is sensual sexy, but more in a loving way!!

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I have a job that requires random drug test. But if I could I would. Did it when I was younger, I found it to make my sensitivity higher.

Coke is definitely the kinky sex drug, no inhibitions, any taboo goes out the window while snorting thru a $100 bill. Watching your wife bending over and snorting it is a sexy site. Women in particular turn into nymphos after a couple of lines. The problem has always been doing too much and the pursuit of the next line, which eventually takes over everything else. Almost impossible to keep your cock hard after more than 4 lines, which is why Viagara comes in handy. Ecstasy is sensual sexy, but more in a loving way!!

I once dated a girl who wanted me to snort a few lines off her ass like a cheap hooker....as hot as the idea was, I never went through with it

keep it up anybody tried foria ?

I don't and never have been high! That said I have fucked a few women while they were high. They seemed to enjoy it!

KC

high and playing...

i love to get high before sexual play. in fact, i am sitting here stoned and stroking my wet pussy right now...it makes the sensation against my clit so much better :heart:

stoned vagina

Cannabis makes me super horny and makes every sensation more intense. I also really enjoy sex or masturbation when high. Helps me reach a higher level of orgasmic bliss!

Tried "Foria" this weekend. It is described and a canibus infused lubricant to enhance a woman's vagina.

It was yawn. Smoke some Kush with her start kissing her use Coconut oil as a lube and it is so much better as a whole body experience.

PM me for more details on where to buy and actual experience.

Of course. When we have a night totally to ourselves we have a couple drinks, put on some great music, then start with a little slow dance. Then we light up and share a joint together ,make our way to whatever room appeals to us and let the fun begin.

Pot is great

The best head I've ever gotten was from the husband of a friend. He was stoned and he was a total pig the way he sucked and licked me to numerous cums. He was a real cum addict and that turned me on even more that he would eat his cum to taste my pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back