Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Sexy sailing pics! :devil:

:kiss: _me_
The weather has been so AMAZING lately, I feel like I'm never home!!!

I also don't own a bikini but I am sure I will enjoy the day out and the host ;)

Oh, the Host, doesn't wear much either. If you wear LESS than the host, you'll do well. ;)

European it is then!

That's because compared to them you have such a big...

....boat

In the nautical word, whatever your boat size is (in feet), you should fly your national flag the same size (in inches). I'm sure there's a similar saying about glove size and ...... ;)

Hmm I can handle cozy ;)

cozy is good. I always loved a cuddlebone.

Thought drop in and say hi... but, all I can really say right now is, "Fuck Jerry. Fuck me." It is HOT in here... ssssssizzzzling!

Thought drop in and say hi... but, all I can really say right now is, "Fuck Jerry. Fuck me." It is HOT in here... ssssssizzzzling!

LOL, pfflyer. You really should get some A/C going there. Or maybe an ice cube to rub over your ..... :devil:

I'm just reducing some new images I took tonight.

Um, think: chains. :heart:

I'm pretty sure this ISN'T why I built a garage, but it's sure a great justification for owning chain, wrenches (that's 'spanners' to the UK crowd. :D)

I :heart: this image.

This was inspired by the Control thread, btw. ;)

f9ac23dda5effe114bd0be10c1e03411_zpsb94629ca.jpg

Like I alway say, Jerry. I like your style, baby. ;) Beautifully shot. Gorgeous... damn, damn, damn, Jerry... :D

Like I alway say, Jerry. I like your style, baby. ;) Beautifully shot. Gorgeous... damn, damn, damn, Jerry... :D

Thanks, pf. :kiss:

I'm still editing ... These may take some work... ;)

1201a9ba84af67e9719a80032ad94e7e_zps3bacef3b.jpg

Edit: this was just my 2,000th post! Good thing I was wearing my 'birthday suit.' :D

Great pictures, Jerry!

Your birthday suit fits you well. Much better than when you were wearing it the very first time, I dare to say.

The first picture is absolutely marvelous! Food for dreams...

Great pictures, Jerry!

Your birthday suit fits you well. Much better than when you were wearing it the very first time, I dare to say.

The first picture is absolutely marvelous! Food for dreams...

Thanks, Rain! :kiss:
I fear it may be the best pic of this series, but it leapt out at me as 'the Keeper'.

I may post a few more 'chain pics' later, but I need a sip of wine first.

:rose:

Does anyone else need a sip of wine?

1a9a4ad3dc0293191c836b1f1b193c76_zpsb79376b1.jpg

-------

And in support of my Gay/Lesbian friends, I'm also posting this pic in rainbow.

ffe75f18173be4007a7349edd470fbb9_zpsfdc6a2e6.jpg

I have had several friends 'come out' over the years, and have always stood by them. I will always judge a person by their goodness.

Thanks, Rain! :kiss:
I fear it may be the best pic of this series, but it leapt out at me as 'the Keeper'.

I may post a few more 'chain pics' later, but I need a sip of wine first.

:rose:

It certainly is 'the Keeper'! I could imagine that one on a poster... or on a calendar.
Go have some sips, I will have some as well. Not wine, tea, since here it is only 8.45 AM.

Edit: Those last ones are great too.
I like the rainbow colors. They apply to a very close family member of mine.
Goodness, or whatever one wants to judge people on, their sex-orientation shouldn't be important in any way.

Last edited:
It certainly is 'the Keeper'! I could imagine that one on a poster... or on a calendar.
Go have some sips, I will have some as well. Not wine, tea, since here it is only 8.45 AM.

Edit: Those last ones are great too.
I like the rainbow colors. They apply to a very close family member of mine.
Goodness, or whatever one wants to judge people on, their sex-orientation shouldn't be important in any way.

You're right, Gin and Tonic is a better 8:45 drink. ;)

Yikes ! someone chained you up :eek:~~:D

I wish!

I'm pretty sure this ISN'T why I built a garage, but it's sure a great justification for owning chain, wrenches (that's 'spanners' to the UK crowd. :D)

Thanks, pf. :kiss:

I'm still editing ... These may take some work... ;)

1201a9ba84af67e9719a80032ad94e7e_zps3bacef3b.jpg

Edit: this was just my 2,000th post! Good thing I was wearing my 'birthday suit.' :D

A few more.

a62d7eda6275e9eb2f058780c53ea5c7_zps32bcfdec.jpg

da7057a22224009c21a056401beee77d_zpsfe1b4193.jpg

Jerry, these are so incredibly sexy.

Please, PLEASE consider posting them in my stainless steel thread.

Great pictures, Jerry! Your birthday suit fits you well. ...
Doesn't it, though?

And, Jerry... looks like I'm gonna have to stop in here everyday, now. Thing just keep getting better and better and better... Thanks cutie. :kiss:

Jerry, these are so incredibly sexy.

Please, PLEASE consider posting them in my stainless steel thread.

But of course...

Doesn't it, though?

And, Jerry... looks like I'm gonna have to stop in here everyday, now. Thing just keep getting better and better and better... Thanks cutie. :kiss:

:kiss: pf! Well, lol, I'm not sure if I'll be posting everyday. ;) The weather forecast is amazing, and that means playing outside!

Wow. This is just.....phenomenal

Bravo SJ!

Thank you, Jerry! :kiss::rose:

Have a great weekend's sailing!

No worries, A. I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone else posts pics in chains to your thread. :kiss:

I'll be on the boat today, but fixing things I broke, instead of sailing. :(. Maybe I'll take it out for a bit and buck down in the sunshine - I brought my iPad for taking pictures. ;)

Wow. This is just.....phenomenal

Bravo SJ!

:kiss: I'd love to see a similar image on your thread, SB. I think you could nail it! :kiss:

Same here, another 10 days until I go home. :D

Well I hope you are vacationing, and not working.
I hear Eos is fun....;)

OMG.......My perfect shot, sexy body & sexy lips........:kiss:

:kiss:

Hm. I would love to! Now where did I put that big ol' chain.....

Nothing special?! You're crazy! I love that shot. You look great in plaid :)

Mmmm, thank you. I'll be stalking your thread to see how you make out with the chain. :)

Bahahaha! LOVE IT!

Back