And then I wandered back....

:D Thank you!

I have been neglectful of my thread.
I hope this makes up for it. :kiss:
Enjoy and please do not repost.
attachment.php

Just need a tongue to cool that off.;)

After he rode me hard and came he had me on my stomach, fingers working my clit, teasing my ass. I said something smart mouthed and he spanked me. I asked for more and he obliged.

Very sexy details. Thank you very much.

Oh yes. Killed a craving I have been having for too long. She was so amazingly loud when she came. It has been on my mind since it happened. What a night!

Sounds like a good night to me! Reliving what happened is always good!

Sounds like a good night to me! Reliving what happened is always good!

I have relived it a time or two since it happened. :devil:

Managed to take a few pics today. Bought a cutesy new bra and I was feeling photogenic. I had some reservations about posting the second picture. I have some body image issues, we all do, but I am working hard on my body and 45lbs lighter, and still losing, I am coming closer to really enjoying all of my body, not just my favorite parts. Oh, and I apologize for the filthy mirror, apparently they need to do some cleaning up at work! WTF is that on there? It looks like I work in a freaking peep show booth!
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• lace bra.JPG
    lace bra.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 570
  • body shot.JPG
    body shot.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 674

Managed to take a few pics today. Bought a cutesy new bra and I was feeling photogenic. I had some reservations about posting the second picture. I have some body image issues, we all do, but I am working hard on my body and 45lbs lighter, and still losing, I am coming closer to really enjoying all of my body, not just my favorite parts. Oh, and I apologize for the filthy mirror, apparently they need to do some cleaning up at work! WTF is that on there? It looks like I work in a freaking peep show booth!

Very sexy pictures. Should definitely post more!

You have lovely curves Eliza I see a sexy body;):rose:

damn, your body is fantastic. great looking new bra.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I am insanely jealous! I cannot get either here! I love Lagunitas Lil Sumpin Sumpin. What New Glarus brew? I buy in bulk any time I am in WI!

I'm not sure how to insert a photo...but it's pretty funny you say you enjoy Lagunitas....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Stunning darling :kiss:

Back