ladies do you enjoy playing hard to get?

Nope. Nope nope nope.

I hate the very idea of playing hard to get, especially in today's age. When I play hard to get, I'm sending mixed signals and thus my consent is very blur. Consent is of prime importance these days and guys are happy to move on if they do not get proper consent. I do not want to miss out on cock. If I don't like a guy or I'm not interested in having sex with him, I tell him up straight and vice versa.

Ladies. For the love of god, please don't play hard to get.
 
I enjoy women who just come over say hi chat and be friendly. Hard to get scares of many men
 
Not at all. I prefer to make what I want known. I don't want to send mixed signals.
 
If she is feeling comfortable aroused she'll be honest. I am ver open about bady language...
 
Being the Shy/Introverted person I am, I would not exactly say I play hard to get, but I am not easy to get either. I also like delayed gratification and the slow tease. The build up up anticipation is awesome.

After reading the above posts, I agree that sending mix messages is not right. It did not occur to me that what I may do, may be taken as sending messages.
 
I would never play hard to get if there's a guy who is interested in me and I'm interested in him. That would be pointless. Are there women who really do that?
 
It would be nice if I were in a position where I could demand courtship gestures, and ignore guys who weren't willing to put some thought and work into "getting" me. But I'm just not in that high of demand, lol.
 
Back
Top