young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll need to

check my profile to see if you think I qualify.
 
Exclusively older men for years. First taken by one of my dad's golfing buddies in a caddy shack and rode older cock for the next couple of years until I got to college.

I met an older fellow when I caddied as a teen. Was pretty respectful and patient. Was more into oral and being stroked but also liked the company as well.
 
MMMMMM yes

Always had a fantasy of dressing in high heels, short skirt and thong and slow dance while touching and caressing myself as several dirty old men sit around me and watch.

In the mean time I go to an adult movie theater in mornings because that's where the dirty ones hang out and love groping and molesting me in my tight short shorts :)

Apparently they love lOng haired Asians :)


I spent a good deal of time in the Philippines when I was in the Navy and enjoyed the love of a beautiful TV known as a "Bennie Boy." in the PI. Lovely person, wonderful lover.
 
Your own fault, I guess. An obedient submissive cock-sucker does what his master says. If he says swallow it all, you swallow it all. Although I suspect you actually enjoy your punishment and take it like the sissie you obviously are. My master used the disciplinary technique of squeezing my balls to the point of pain when I performed in what he considered an inadequate way. It tended to focus my attention pretty effectively...

Yes, that's exactly what he said. As you suspect, I do enjoy the punishments though and love being made to go home with cum still in my hair and on my face. The dirty slut within me :)

Yes, I want to see him taking that submissive boi pussy of yours....You have my email....;) Mmmmmm:devil:

Hehe, he's told me next time his partner and him will both be taking my boi pussy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top