2014 High & Tight Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball

Feast or famine for the Axis this year.

Anyone looking to trade a SS or OF?
 
We are in week four and...

I have won two weeks 10-0. The week I lost I eked at 1 win.

Four of my top five pitchers have either been on the DL, or are still on the DL.

I struck early season gold when picking up Mr. Bonifacio.

My other 'sleepers' namely Chris Johnson have done nothing for me.

I grabbed Broxton before anyone else.

I fully expect this week to implode fully.

Next week you should hope to not play my team.

Up. Down. Up. Down.
 
Man, I love the switch from batting average to on base percentage. Jose Bautista is walking his ass off this year!
 
I'm currently in a twitter war-of-words with an STL fan who thinks that Jon Jay is the superior CF while forgetting that Bourjous was MLB's leader in dWAR last year and was traded for to supplant Jay. Not to mention that Bourjous has 80 legs and pushed Trout out to LF when they were both on the Angels.

And 50 ABs is all it took. Nice one, Matheny.
 
Lacking offense so far this year. He would be given more chances if the team was hitting well. Not real sure what the answer is for now. Jay was hitting better early but he's not the answer (but he is making 3 million or so).
 
Abusive behaviour by the coaches? You decide.

High school pitcher throws 194 pitches in 14 innings

For Rochester (Wash.) baseball coach Jerry Striegel, why fix something that ain't broke?

Striegel went with starting pitcher Dylan Fosnacht for 14 innings in a marathon, 17-inning game against LaCenter that Rochester won 1-0 on Tuesday.

Fosnacht reported on Twitter that he threw 194 pitches in the contest, striking out 17 batters.

Assistant coach Kyle Sprague told MaxPreps that he pulled Fosnacht during the top of the 15th inning with two runners on base and no outs.

He replaced Fosnacht with Dustin Wilson, who had been playing catcher up until that point. Wilson got out of trouble, and ended up getting the win when Rochester executed a successful squeeze bunt in the 17th inning to score the game's only run.

Sprague said that Wilson went on to pitch all seven innings in the second game of the day, notching his second win in a matter of hours (a 5-3 win over Elma).

On the day, Fosnacht finished with 14 innings pitched, Wilson 10.
 
Love baseball. Have to look for you guys next year. Really into Baseball Manager.
 
Anyone know what's going on with yahoo today?

I just noticed that every player on the DL has suddenly lost their DL designation, players that are legitimately on the DL have lost the DL designation beside their name and it's impossible to make any moves because they're showing up as active players.

Anybody seen this before?
 
So I have no idea how I managed to pull out a draw for this week's match up. My team was terrible and wolfe was killing me until like 4 o'clock today.

Also, I'm thinking about your trade request, Spins, not ignoring you
 
So I have no idea how I managed to pull out a draw for this week's match up. My team was terrible and wolfe was killing me until like 4 o'clock today.

Also, I'm thinking about your trade request, Spins, not ignoring you

No worries.

Time is on my side...sort of. :p
 
It's barely past the one-third mark of the season and two abandoned teams - RedSox123 and Brad's Boys of Summe - going at it this week....

Commish - should we be recruiting in-season replacement owners?
 
I did get a hold of redsox123. Hes going to make an effort so we'll go from there. We probably need to find a replacement to have one on standby.
 
Life sucks and then you cannot play baseball anymore...

If there is an owner available to take over then, ok, but it seems like we've had trouble finding anyone at the start of the season much less in the middle of it.

I also have a Napoli to be traded. :cool:
 
I did get a hold of redsox123. Hes going to make an effort so we'll go from there. We probably need to find a replacement to have one on standby.

Contact this guy: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=56864010#post56864010

He posted to this thread about a month ago saying that he'd look for us next year.

Maybe he can be a mid-season replacement owner. Beats having a dead team floating out there....and I say this while playing said dead team this week.
 
Back
Top