I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're so right :D

I have always been attracted to older men, my last bf was in his 60's (I'm 32)and one of the best lovers I've ever had. I find that older men have fewer hang-ups and are more likely to appreciate a BBW.

Evening ladies (morning for me), as a mature Scot, I have to agree with all of the above, like to think we know a good thing when we see it, but then that's because we've been around a while!

Would love to discuss further :devil:

good evening everyone (well early morning maybe)

Hope you young ladies have a wonderful week!

I have always been attracted to older men, my last bf was in his 60's (I'm 32)and one of the best lovers I've ever had. I find that older men have fewer hang-ups and are more likely to appreciate a BBW.

Smile the best lovers, so many have told me that, I just love to explore a womans body, with my tonguem and fingers, touching her in the places that she likes. whats your favourite spot?

Ohh I love older men! Something about the dominance and experience in teaching me gets my panties wet :)

Yes its that feeling isnt it, the feeling of being wanted, that makes your special place wet, does it get wetter and wetter during your lesson.

Your in luck, I have a vacancy in my next class, would you like to take the entrance exam, to be able to join us? ;)

Exactly! I'm squirming at work just thinking about an older man having his way with me and teaching me new tricks.

well come here then and let me teach you some dirty naughty tricks.....

i do love your profile pic btw...mmm

You men are making me squeeze my legs together and moan at work.

My desk front is closed... I would love to have someone beneath my desk flicking their tongue on my clit while I try to work.

I don't know how long I would last before I beg you to bend me over my desk though.

My desk front is closed... I would love to have someone beneath my desk flicking their tongue on my clit while I try to work.

I don't know how long I would last before I beg you to bend me over my desk though.

maybe you should slide a hand down and pretend it is a nice hot wet tongue!!;)

As long as your office has a door and a lock, or if there is a closet near to your office I'm sure you could be accomadated ;)

I've had better days. I'm trying to write and the upstairs neighbors are noisy idiots and I have no idea what the downstairs idiots are hammering. It wouldn't be so bad if I was just a writer for LIT but this is my job!

BrettJ in Canada

Wayyy past lunch hour here STILETTO. Maybe an early coffee break? ;)

BrettJ in Canada

Look at you guys being so nice and offering to help out.

I'm in the Pacific Northwest...almost lunch time here :)

How is everyone else's day going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back