Opinion: Cum on your face

He can cum wherever he likes. I like it on my face over my ass n Well in me of course.
 
Mixed answer here. I prefer the feel of it inside me, particularly in my cunt, but also my ass. I love the feeling of it coursing through me. But my first sexual act was giving head at a young age and I've always had a cum fetish. I like watching a guy get hard and cumming. I think I like knowing I inspired that. So, I love having the cum shot on me. I like having it in my mouth so having it shot on my face is the next best thing to taking it straight in my mouth. And, guys like to claim their girl, as another poster said. That aggressiveness is a big turn on for me. Long answer to say yes, I like having cum on my face. LOL.
 
This is probably better suited for another thread, but I love having a girl watch me cum. And the thought of shooting it on her...mmm...it definitely gets me going!
 
From a guys perspective, It's a huge turn on to cum on a ladies face and tits. I promise I will let you return the favor when it's your turn for oral pleasure.
 
I know this was directed at girls, but you mention the porn thing. It was through porn that I eventually discovered/developed a fetish for dicks and tranny's. Long story short, after deciding to get with a tranny and do all the nasty things with her she came in a condom in my ass. It was the pornos and seeing a lot of cumshots and facials that got me wanting a cock to explode in my mouth and face. Even though I folded the condom inside out and let all the cum cover her cock to then lick, put it in my mouth, feel and taste the cum on my face, but it wasn't like it getting shot on my face. So, we waited, stroking her cock after about 20 minutes or so, I was on my knees feeling her cock grow in my mouth. I sucked till she came on my face and in my mouth. It was soo hot and awesome. It's not that it tastes amazing, it usually doesn't, what gets me off is that i have cum in my mouth and face. I never thought as a guy, i would be rock hard as I jerk a cock inches from my face, mouth wide open tongue way out waiting for cum.
 
That is a huge no for me. Likely to have me in hysterics stemming from incidents as a child.
Anywhere else is welcome and enjoyable :heart:
 
Yessss

Back when I was dating my SO the sex was so hot - still is. I experienced a few hot firsts with her-anal, threesomes, etc . But I'll never forget one time as we were approaching the climax of a hot fuckfest when she spun around, dropped to her knees and begged me for a facial (another first for me). We have remained a happy couple for many years since. And, I deliver a massive load , normally. Taking it to the mouth or face is a real commitment in my case.

That's love... Lately, we've been into her licking my balls while I stroke it. At the finally she comes up to have it blaste into her open mouth, gladly taking some to her beautiful face too.
 
I'm jealous....where have you ladies been all my life? LOL

I cum a lot, and enjoy frosting a sexy woman's face or breasts with my seed. However, some ladies have complained that it's too messy and don't like it when I cum and accidentaly shoot a bit further than just their face.
 
I don't get any arousal simply because I have cum on my face. On the other hand, I get a tremendous amount of arousal when I see the look on his face when he sees cum on my face. That makes me want it.

I completely agree with this. It's seeing how much it turns him on that turns me on. And, as other posters have said there's something about the anticipation, waiting, hearing his breathing change, and then his groans as his cock twitches before the first spurt. Knowing that I look 'pornographic' for him, and knowing how much it turns him on, is very arousing and satisfying for me.
 
Mixed answer here. I prefer the feel of it inside me, particularly in my cunt, but also my ass. I love the feeling of it coursing through me. But my first sexual act was giving head at a young age and I've always had a cum fetish. I like watching a guy get hard and cumming. I think I like knowing I inspired that. So, I love having the cum shot on me. I like having it in my mouth so having it shot on my face is the next best thing to taking it straight in my mouth. And, guys like to claim their girl, as another poster said. That aggressiveness is a big turn on for me. Long answer to say yes, I like having cum on my face. LOL.

this is so hot!
 
My nipples have hardened in my sports bra reading these replies. I believe the erotic aspect, even if it's an unconscious one, of a facial is that one's lover has lost control and if the semen isn't being taken down a throat, it's going to get sprayed somewhere else. It would be a pity to waste it on the floor or bed.

I love the taste of semen. I love swallowing; it's a beautiful thing to take one's lover's essence inside oneself, whether it be in my pussy or mouth, but it's also a beautiful turn-on to have that lovely cream liberally splashed onto my face and breasts. It's particularly erotic to feel the warm fluids on my erect nipples but I know it's special for a man to squirt his jism onto a lover's face and watch as she perhaps gathers his cream up with her fingers and licks them clean.

I love semen sprayed onto my face. It's as if my lover is saying, "You're mine and I'm marking you."
That made me emit a low moan...
 
That's an arousing thought. Low moans are good, especially when accompanied by a stiff penis being guided into my mouth or my pussy. ;)

of course, the guiding process may be a bit urgent if and when the moans have started
 
Back
Top