The China Pearl Inn part 7

I believe I asked for a HELPFUL hand. If I don't drink alcohol, what makes you think I can drink gin!:confused:

I have a feeling waiting for you two to drink me out of here probably won't take as long as it should. :eek:

She says helpful and yet some how I hear helpy. Not the same thing. Cats are helpy when you are working on a protect involving yarn.

Well as James Stewart said in It's A Wonderful Life, Let's just think for a minute here...before we help SF out...that's an interesting position there...

:eek::eek:LOL Chris that's mean!:rolleyes:... ...Right now that I have my moral duty out of the way what do you suggest we do with her my friend? :D

Hmm there is hope. A really pretty rainbow just showed up outside my window. Despite all the rain we get here, this is the first rainbow I have seen since I moved here.

Ok Chris you help S F out from under the avalanche of empty gin bottles. Just think Chris you get to be the knight errant.

Now for you Uggg! a some what stern look Out with the empties. Build a tower out of them up on the far side of the hill!

But first a bit of refreshment is in order.

A gin neat for Uggg, a single malt for Chris,

And what can I get you S F.

Hmm there is hope. A really pretty rainbow just showed up outside my window. Despite all the rain we get here, this is the first rainbow I have seen since I moved here.

This looks to me like an obvious and desperate attempt to change the subject.

You do have her squirming Chris.;)

Enjoy the view but beware the touch. In my life most of the lights at the end of the tunnel have been caused by oncoming trains.

Dear SF...I'm sure we can come to a deal...say a book of matches for the removal of the Uggg haul?

This looks to me like an obvious and desperate attempt to change the subject.

You do have her squirming Chris.;)

Nah, just an observation of something that came and disappeared within a couple of minutes.

Which is how long my moment of hope lasted. There is no way I can face CG's wrath by giving you matches, Chris. Even at the risk of my own life. It is surprising how slippery these bottles are and how heavy they are becoming. Just my luck that they are full bottles and not empties.

Ok Chris you help S F out from under the avalanche of empty gin bottles. Just think Chris you get to be the knight errant.

Now for you Uggg! a some what stern look Out with the empties. Build a tower out of them up on the far side of the hill!

But first a bit of refreshment is in order.

A gin neat for Uggg, a single malt for Chris,

And what can I get you S F.

My thanks bar man!

*clinks Glasses with CG*

*Finishes off the gin in a flash and begins carting bottles out to the far side of the hill.*

*finds a sandwich buried in the pile*

*Eats it.*

*Finds SF buried in the pile*

*Ea... ... Helps her up;)*

[A quick wave of a feather over the bar melts the bottles like children's soapbubbles, harmlessly freeing their captive] I hold out a hand to help or dear friend out of Uggg 's hole.

Thank you Uggg and RT. ::standing up and brushing off the last of the bottles::

Boy am I glad to see you, CG. :heart: These boys would have left me down there forever. :eek:

Curses...we can't have a gin catastrophe...Uggg, you'll just have to drink her out of there.

Thanks CG. It was nothing, really. Brushes some imaginary dust off. Sips malt and looks heroic.

We wouldn't have these issues if Uggg drank a little.. er.. a LOT less. There are a gazillion bottles down there.

Raven, I believe you will have worked with our overall Cohort Commander, WPUK, CG knows her well as does GG.

We have training in nuclear, chemical and biological warfare but you guys are truly the very braves of the brave and I am in total awe of you. As for your remarks about survival I agree totally. I have no desire to survive a nuclear attack and if I’m lucky I’ll die in any other WMD strike.

But if God, wherever he or she is decides to spare me then I’ll fight with every everything I have.

Saving them? Or, getting them in trouble?

Or, does he trap them so that he can rescue them, thereby making himself appear to be a hero?

Raven, I believe you will have worked with our overall Cohort Commander, WPUK, CG knows her well as does GG.

We have training in nuclear, chemical and biological warfare but you guys are truly the very braves of the brave and I am in total awe of you. As for your remarks about survival I agree totally. I have no desire to survive a nuclear attack and if I’m lucky I’ll die in any other WMD strike.

But if God, wherever he or she is decides to spare me then I’ll fight with every everything I have.

That dear young lady is the only way to fight.

Back