Does anyone here have a hard time getting laid?

Picky and F the friend zone

I guess i do it to myself...

Im picky bc i def don't want an oops child that i wasn't planning for, as I'm in my 30s and dont have any, and women are sneaky from where I'm from and want to lie about being on BC... And I'm also a friendly person so the friend zone is often my down fall...

Not really, though in recent years it is no where near the frequency of my more youthful days, but I am okay with that :D

Last edited:
Not really a hard time, but wouldn't mind if it happened more than once a week. Thank God for masturbation, which I enjoy almost as much, it fills the vacuum and keeps me smiling.

It's been ages since I got laid, and I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Maybe I'm dreaming but there ought to be a way to hook up with a like minded lady. Maybe I just don't know how to go about it. Internet sites? Too fake. Spam messages? "Hi my name is Angie and I'm 2.2 miles away". Nope
Bars? I can't stay up that late.
Craigslist, Fake.
Backpage, Fake

Don't you still have your Roommate?

Yes, she's coming down with us a week after new years, staying a couple of weeks then the last week of February/first week of March.
My parents will be with me for 2 weeks, one week alone, then the last week with her. Hubby is staying a month, then we'll be separated a month

L:rose:

Getting laid isn't the issue. Once I figured out that women are happy to have a casual thing with a discreet man, sex was easy. You see, if you keep your mouth shut, then your partner will realize that if they ever need sex and don't want to deal with any gossip, you're the guy. I've had very few one night stands in my life, but only a small percentage of the women I've slept with I was in a relationship with.

If the sex is good, and you keep your mouth shut about it . . . your partner will come back. ;)

Feeling was difficult, though. Still is.

Ummmm only having sex 2 times in the last three years qualify for having a tough time??

Yes, but we've been married for 23 years and my wife now looks for everything wrong with me and every reason to reject me...FML.

My house I always had to instigate anything and everything but up til a year ago when my other half told me that I have to be penciled into her schedule for any bedtime fun I said fuck it I’m done with her then... If I had a lady walk up to me and ask me to have fun I might just follow through. I call her The Warden as she has to lay the law down about everything and control everything. She’s always pointing out everything I do wrong and hardly if ever gives any praise.. I’ve been with her for 13 years now and if it wasn’t for my daughter I would of walked four years ago..

Not sure about your situation but yeah it sucks to not have it... That’s kind of why I’m here, to have contact with people and possibly have some fun!

Last edited:
My house I always had to instigate anything and everything but up til a year ago when my other half told me that I have to be penciled into her schedule for any bedtime fun I said fuck it I’m done with her then... If I had a lady walk up to me and ask me to have fun I might just follow through. I call her The Warden as she has to lay the law down about everything and control everything. She’s always pointing out everything I do wrong and hardly if ever gives any praise.. I’ve been with her for 13 years now and if it wasn’t for my daughter I would of walked four years ago..

Not sure about your situation but yeah it sucks to not have it... That’s kind of why I’m here, to have contact with people and possibly have some fun!

I don’t know you or your exact situation, but when my friend was going through marital problems but stuck with it for the the kids, I used to tell her it isn’t always the best thing. But I base that on my own childhood, where I could see what was wrong with the relationships of the adults around me - but being a child automatically thought it was normal. I wish my mum had left sooner, and found some happiness for herself.

Not suggesting you do anything, just thought I would put in my two cents as a child who noticed things! My friend eventually did separate from her husband and is developing so much more confidence!

I don’t know you or your exact situation, but when my friend was going through marital problems but stuck with it for the the kids, I used to tell her it isn’t always the best thing. But I base that on my own childhood, where I could see what was wrong with the relationships of the adults around me - but being a child automatically thought it was normal. I wish my mum had left sooner, and found some happiness for herself.

Not suggesting you do anything, just thought I would put in my two cents as a child who noticed things! My friend eventually did separate from her husband and is developing so much more confidence!

Thank you Sweetie, anymore it’s not a question of if it happens it’s when. It happened in my first marriage we separated and I watched my son go through the crap and I made a vow to myself I would not walk out on my daughter.. I want to try and I do mean try so wait until she’s old enough to understand that if I do it’s not because of her or anything she’s done wrong!!

Back