Self Fucking

Handsomenotme

Virgin
Does anybody here self fuck?
Have you ever done it with a partner?

I’m referring to men using their dick to fuck their own ass. I’ve been trying to do this for about a year, My penis is about 6 1/2” and stretches almost that much when it’s flaccid. It seems I’m getting closer but just can’t quite get there.

I’m referring to men using their dick to fuck their own ass. I’ve been trying to do this for about a year, My penis is about 6 1/2” and stretches almost that much when it’s flaccid. It seems I’m getting closer but just can’t quite get there.
Not quite sure that even if you reached it that you could manage to fuck your own ass with a flacid penis. Maybe I'm naive...

There are dozens of videos of guys doing it.
It seems, you need to do it with either a flaccid dick or a semi-erect one. And then stretch it til it’s there. They make it look pretty easy.

There are dozens of videos of guys doing it.
It seems, you need to do it with either a flaccid dick or a semi-erect one. And then stretch it til it’s there. They make it look pretty easy.
I kinda want to see these videos but kinda don't. Mostly because I can't wrap my head around the mechanics of it. I don't honestly have an interest in male self fucking.

I kinda want to see these videos but kinda don't. Mostly because I can't wrap my head around the mechanics of it. I don't honestly have an interest in male self fucking.
Just curious, did you ponder this for a while? or more like a passing thought and never thought of it again? (until now, of course...you're very welcome)

A lot of things would keep me from being able to do this beyond just not wanting to. Self suck would have some appeal, but don’t think I’ll ever get the flexible.

I'm curious about it, but I can never get it in, and I am sore after each attempt.

I do wonder if anyone does it regularly or if it's just the feat of accomplishing it.

Isn't the point of anal sex or ass play to have pleasure? How can stretching your own cock and stuffing it up your own ass be pleasurable? I can see if it was already long enough, but your basically trying to force it back far enough to get it in, and even when or if you manage to get it in, it's probably going to pop right back out because unless you have some miracle stretching routine, you can't increase the length of your penis by stretching it.

Isn't the point of anal sex or ass play to have pleasure? How can stretching your own cock and stuffing it up your own ass be pleasurable? I can see if it was already long enough, but your basically trying to force it back far enough to get it in, and even when or if you manage to get it in, it's probably going to pop right back out because unless you have some miracle stretching routine, you can't increase the length of your penis by stretching it.
Based on some rudimentary research, (unless you are incredibly well-endowed) you're getting a semi and then pushing it back and just getting the head inside the booty. It's strictly foreplay because, like you said, once it starts to feel really good then you're fighting the arousal and once you're fully there then the angles just don't work. Or so I've heard

I appreciate your fantasy, but you would be lucky to even get the head inside. That doesn't leave much room for movement. I've seen pictures of guys sucking themselves. That looks much more stimulating. Although you have to work on that from a young age to get your back to flex that much. But it's obviously possible!

There are definitely people that do it for pleasure. Some people are able to ride themselves hands free and orgasm, and make it look extremely easy.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to do it, but I'll keep working on it.

Yes, I do fuck myself with my own cock. I cum inside myself, too. I have also helped others fuck themselves. If you think your penis is not long enough, you might need to be more hard than you think, more lubricated, or more dilated (stretched open...use fingers, dildo, rim job, etc). I'm just shy of 7" so not very long. You just have to want it. Visit reddit for best discussions about this.

Just cut off your balls...sounds like you dont need em. Might give u the distance your needing. The whole concept though just sounds weird to me

Back