What woke you up today, and when?

Blackbird outside making a awful racket around 6am....on a Sunday, come on fella.

our new kitten playing with my hair .... little shit... :D

There’s a solution for that...

Actually, recent events have made me much more cat-tolerant. But I still don’t want one clawing me awake.

3 a.m. My bladder... obviously I drank too much water before bed.

An 8:00am text from Sonic. I think they could've waited an hour or so to tell me about the $2 for 3 crispy tenders deal. :rolleyes:

Just before midnight. Bad dreams.

Went to bed at 7:30, hoping to sleep off this funk. Didn't happen.

Not sure the time or who it was but someone messaged me saying something like... I guess you're still sleeping. Well... I was!

Between the smoke and the heat here, nobody is getting much sleep.

Just before midnight. Bad dreams.

Went to bed at 7:30, hoping to sleep off this funk. Didn't happen.

:rose:
Same.
Think I saw every hour on the clock after midnight.

I was hoping for much more of a last lie-in this morning but my mind had other ideas. :cool:

9:30pm, 10:45pm, 1:15am, 3:30am, 5:20 something. Teething baby....😴

Up at 6:14. I like my alone time.

Came downstairs and started reading the news.

Realized I’d rather be asleep.

Headed back upstairs; back in bed before 6:30.

Woke up at 7:56 to a four-year-old demanding I turn the TV on for him. So today’s agenda includes teaching him how to use the remote.

There’s something about trying to get a good night’s sleep on a sultry night when it’s been an unacceptably humid August.

You wake up all stiff and cranky.

I don’t remember stirring all night, but I sure don’t feel rested. And going down for a nap would just make me wake back up in a puddle of sweat.

Blehh.

7:23. The dulcet shouting of my daughter withholding Legos from my son.

Last edited:
The alarm at 8:30am...shut it off, said fuck it, it is Saturday and went back to sleep until 10:00am :D

Back