Long Distance Training Ideas

Kuran208

Virgin
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Posts
22
So here's the story. I'm in a new relationship with a sub, and we get along great. Turned out that she was looking for almost exactly what I strive to be (What I term a 'romantic Dom') and we've been doing very well. She lives a fair way away from me.

After a mutual suggestion, we started some training. Carefully, of course. I'll give her instructions before we go to bed in the evening for the next morning, and when we talk again she provides proof usually via picture. (This has the added effect of letting me tell her that I find everything about her body amazing, something which she has trouble agreeing with me on.)

Simple things. Body writing. Masturbation.

Then we learned that her mother was coming to visit her for a week.

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif


And so it began. Day one was body writing. I gave her the choice of writing anything she wanted anywhere she wanted, and she wrote me a message all over her body in places that would be hidden under clothing. And I teased her all day about it. Just imagine what your mother would think if she knew what was on your skin...and so on.

Day two, today. Another pretty simple one. No panties. Going well so far. Further teasing, which she alternately curses at me and loves me for. We're both loving the teasing aspect. She'll be having dinner, check her phone, and have a message that she'll read while her mother is there across the table detailing exactly what I would do at that moment.

Here's the thing...i'm running a little short on ideas. She plans on sneaking out to buy a few toys later in the week, which i've got plenty of ideas for. But i'm wondering if there are any similar (Or not so similar) tasks that might be suitable?
 
Last edited:
So, don't have a lot of ideas, but like your post so here goes.

1) Make her wear some type of collar all day long
2) Send her on a scavenger hunt - like having to buy a cucumber, personal lubricant, and a condom all in the same day

Good luck! :)
 
I always preferred tasks that had the goal of us getting to know each other better rather than random tasks just to see if I would obey.

One of the most useful was that he required me to write stories for him about what I masturbated about. We also worked together on a story each adding a little part. I got to know more about what turned him on and he got to know what aroused me.
 
This is the first "tasks" type thread I've found at all interesting in eons! (I've been a regular poster in this forum for almost ten years.) Your initial ideas have been, while not *terribly* creative, interesting and do-able under the extant circumstances, and apparently reasonably satisfying to you both. I understand the difficulty in coming up with new "stuff" for her to do after a while, and can empathize. As a physical (r/l) sadist, even one with multiple cases of toys (floggers, paddles, canes, etc.), I often found myself repeating sequences and patterns of acts. How much harder might it be when one doesn't have flesh to play with!

Endless_Night's suggestion for a sex-related scavenger is brilliant! I hope I can remember it for the next "tasks/ideas" query! Also, remember that a "collar" doesn't have to be *exactly* what you'd put around your chihuahua's ;) neck; it can be a ribbon, a choker-type necklace ... anything the two of you agree will serve that purpose for you.

And e-sub's suggestion of co-writing to learn more about each other's turn-ons (and squicks, too!) is another I'll try to remember when this question comes up again. Good luck, and we hope you'll share the ideas you come up with, because this question does pop up now and then.

And... welcome to BDSM Talk!
 
i'd say that the biggest hurdle is understanding where limits/interests may lie with doing this LDR....if so set the bar too high then there could be a cheat element that goes unnoticed and therefore along teh way you might attempt to recreate that same scenario - etc....also, you really need to have an understanding, a joint understanding of common interest.

To come up with tasks / sexual challenges that are 1 off's could get stale really quick, after all there';s a limit to what can be done rmotely.

one idea - might not suit you both is to set a challenge that has a goal or rather different goals of reward/forfeit but lead up that that via another test/challenge.
Example, sub is told to insert vibe, once thats done she has to complete a word quiz or something mundane, pick one where you have timed it and its 'do-able' - when she's completed the task must switch off the vibe. That's the end of that days challenge, next day teh instructions are that ' you took 8 mins to to the task, you were actually allowed 10 mins, so you now have 2 mins 'in the bank'. You could choose to make her use those 2 mins for another vibe type challenge - except this time its 2 mins and must stop. You get teh picture.
i've done this in the past where you create a seamless range of tasks that last over a period, each has a good/bad outcome depending on what teh Sub does, thing is you make it so they don't know what's coming next....

you can work in things such as shopping for lingerie and taking a selfie in changing cubicle, taking something risque to work, wearing certain clothes and taking a pic to prove - there are a good few possibilities, but those tend to be dares that she'd be following, but i guess to a degree it would be fun-soft compliance. Like i said up top, the issue you'd have is that you might not know her bounds and what seems like a cool idea to her might be crossing the line - ie/ taking kink/sex outside the home or whatever.

you can use the power of skype/cam to 'be there' for some challenges.....maybe you can use snapchat or whatever its called for an instant message/vid if there's an outside situation.
as for what, well....
self tied as you watch her through cam telling her whatever you want
unusual toys from around the house
calling a friend whilst undergoing a task -
shoping as per above
wearing something that she'd never do normally
clamps/pegs
edging

and whatever else you feel like weaving....
have fun...
 
To get off topic a just little bit - is there any chance this could become a real life relationship? Sounds like you guys like each other and get along well. It would be shame if you can't figure out a way to make this real. It happened to me. We lived 2000 miles apart and now we're married!
 
Thanks for the ideas everyone!

To get off topic a just little bit - is there any chance this could become a real life relationship? Sounds like you guys like each other and get along well. It would be shame if you can't figure out a way to make this real. It happened to me. We lived 2000 miles apart and now we're married!

Yes.

We do get along very well, and what is perhaps most important is that we've got a lot in common outside of D/s. We're about the same distance apart as you were, and we've talked about my coming up there, to visit at first.

Congrats!
 
I have always found that at least one day of interval/speed work every two weeks is an important variation from the usual plodding of mile after mile after mile. It perks up the mind, uses different muscles, and works on speed for the final sprint to the finish line.

I've also started a new policy of responding only to thread titles and not to the substance of the actual OP. I find it far more entertaining.
 
Back
Top