The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Earth Day Contest Support Thread

Never know, they might be the only ones. The contests have had very slow starts lately.

I can imagine the outcry of my fan base that I'm attempting a first time romance.:eek:

First time is an easy one. You just have to remember to keep it simple, which makes it hard. (No pun intended)

First time is an easy one. You just have to remember to keep it simple, which makes it hard. (No pun intended)

Yeah I don't think its a tough one. I've shied away from it because the underage rule makes the category unreal for me. More 18 year old virgins have never before been seen in one place.

So my only real challenge was to convince myself as much as the reader there was a decent reason for the lead to still be a virgin.

I'm going with the guy being the virgin so that made it a little harder.

Hmmm?

LC cranking out a romance?

Hmmm?

What's next on your dark side list...something to stir up GM? :D

Hmmm?

LC cranking out a romance?

Hmmm?

What's next on your dark side list...something to stir up GM? :D

Don't laugh I've been kicking around some GM ideas lately just to see if I could pull one off, so far nothing has given me that "yeah, that's the one" moment.

I'm putting out my sci fi story for another date, and I'm working on a Father/Daughter real quick for the contest. I think it's pretty good so far.

Never know, they might be the only ones. The contests have had very slow starts lately.

I can imagine the outcry of my fan base that I'm attempting a first time romance.:eek:

Don't count on your story being lonely. I have two coming out at the start. One will be in First Time.

The other one will be harder to place. May just go with Erotic encounters. It also would work in First time though.

Yeah LC, let's get togther with pilot and scare the hell out of all the bigots by having two GM stories and yours out on the first day of the contest. Can you imagine the outcry if they were the only ones. :devil:

They wont be the only ones but I wrote my two stories very dark. They are both good stories but I'm not expecting high scores because of that.

They wont be the only ones but I wrote my two stories very dark. They are both good stories but I'm not expecting high scores because of that.

Jeez, all these dark stories.

I'm starting to feel pressured to put one out now.

I've been cruising along with "fun stuff" for awhile now except for "Damn Red Dress" that one was a little disturbing, not quite sure I would give it dark though.

I can hear it now, "LC has gone soft, ever since SWB he's just gone Vanilla."

I've got a tongue-in-cheek fantasy one. That will be good for low ratings.

Jeez, all these dark stories.

I'm starting to feel pressured to put one out now.

I've been cruising along with "fun stuff" for awhile now except for "Damn Red Dress" that one was a little disturbing, not quite sure I would give it dark though.

I can hear it now, "LC has gone soft, ever since SWB he's just gone Vanilla."

Mine is a light, airy first time story.

You won't read it anyway!

I'm waiting for the audio book to come out.

I want to hear you read it in your best teacher voice.
'
Meaning you have to sporadically say things like

"LC! Are you paying attention? Oh, yeah? What did I just say?"

"LC stop throwing things!"

"Stop pulling her hair!"

"Pick that up! Hey, did you just touch her foot?"

Can anyone provide the summer loving contest thread link? I've searched in the AH and on advanced search, but nothing comes up. :(

Thanks,

PS Wishing everyone good luck on the Earth Day contest!

:rose:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=902274

The easiest way to find contest threads is to bring up PennLady's profile, and then click threads started by user.

Lit's forum search features leave much to be desired. Anytime I'm looking for something that doesn't have an easy out like this, I use Google with a "site:" limiting parameter instead.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=902274

The easiest way to find contest threads is to bring up PennLady's profile, and then click threads started by user.

Lit's forum search features leave much to be desired. Anytime I'm looking for something that doesn't have an easy out like this, I use Google with a "site:" limiting parameter instead.

That's last years I think she was looking for this year.

Don't laugh I've been kicking around some GM ideas lately just to see if I could pull one off, so far nothing has given me that "yeah, that's the one" moment.

Write a transsexual/ cross-dresser story. That way you only have to go half way there.

A dark smoke filled nightclub/fetish club. Music a sledge hammer of bass to the chest and bone file growling. Guy see the most smoking-hot girl he's ever seen across the club.

"Hey, I would leave that alone there," warns the bartender. "She's more likely to fuck you, than you her."

Kicking back an ice cold shot of Jëager, the guy grins.

"Might be what I'm looking for tonight."

"Each their own." The bartender shrugs and pours him another shot.

:D

Write a transsexual/ cross-dresser story. That way you only have to go half way there.

A dark smoke filled nightclub/fetish club. Music a sledge hammer of bass to the chest and bone file growling. Guy see the most smoking-hot girl he's ever seen across the club.

"Hey, I would leave that alone there," warns the bartender. "She's more likely to fuck you, than you her."

Kicking back an ice cold shot of Jëager, the guy grins.

"Might be what I'm looking for tonight."

"Each their own." The bartender shrugs and pours him another shot.

:D

Sounds like you must have gone to Gerardo's when it was still open here in RI. That was a pretty common conversation there.

I used to tend bar there when it first opened as a regular club, but over time it pretty much became the place to go for trannies/ CD's, Gay men and shemales.

I put my notice in because I was being repeatedly hit on and a lot of them traveled in packs. I had no desire to be turned into a plot bunny. :eek:

I will tell you what, it made me realize how women bartenders feel.

They made me feel so dirty.:eek:

Last edited:
I'm trying to do my final edits, but I keep falling asleep! Too much fun last night, I guess. ;)

And some us will have a nor'easter for the start of the contest! Grr.

As the snow comes to slam us here on the East Coast, let us turn our attention to (hopefully) warmer times, where we might see grass instead of snow, and we can go outdoors without risking frostbite. Yes, it is time to get ready and start writing stories for Literotica's Earth Day Contest.

The particulars:
Earth Day (April 22)
themes: nature appreciation, outdoors, etc.
starts: March 28
closes: April 13
winners announced: April 20

I'm starting the thread a bit early, but I think we can all use thoughts of warm weather at this point. Well, most of us anyway.

Good luck everyone!

Tell me when that happens, I'm interested.

No ideas for earth day, just struggling to keep up with my chaptered stories. Writer's block keeps striking something fierce, and I have not one, but two shiny newer stories that keep begging for me to work on them, and neglect my four-chapters-already-posted story to die.

Blue: Feed me, mommy, feed me!

Cruel-mommy: No no, not right now, Blue, Onus needs some writing time, or he'll wither up and die

Currently-Unnamed-Inspired-by-Infamous: Feed me, mommy, feed me!

Cruel-mommy: Oh jesus h. cocksucking christ not another one. Where did you come from!

Onus: Mommy? I'm so hungry.

And so on.

Back