What makes sissies tick?

SweetAnnie40

Literotica Guru
My husband confessed to me a few months ago that he wanted to wear my lingerie. Since then, he's talked about wearing more of my underwear and clothes. He shaved his body and is talking about waxing his privates. A week ago he started asking about using a dildo on him during sex.

So, sissies and the wives/girlfriends who love them, what is going on with him? What does this mean? How far will it go? He says he's not gay but is he?

I understand that everyone is different so my questions are a bit over the top, but I truly want to understand how others have gone through handling a hubby who is 'suddenly sissy'.

Thank you!!

I'm guessing part of it is a submissive thing. Letting a guy use you for his own pleasure.

Surrendering your male identity and doing something the vast majority of society would raise their eyebrows at.

I'm guessing part of it is a submissive thing. Letting a guy use you for his own pleasure.

Surrendering your male identity and doing something the vast majority of society would raise their eyebrows at.

Mmmmmm sexy, I want a submissive man right now

Last edited:

Who cares about eyebrows..... Pleasing a guy is so erotic....

That's how I feel, only wish I had someone to share it with.;) q

Personally I love being a submissive plaything that loves to pleasure others. I'd say maybe he just to pleasure you and let you be the dominant one.

So far I haven't actually seen an answer....from your thread...I noticed you prefer communications from other women...."sorry men, I have one of you in my life", Since he's going Sissy....is he still the man in your house... honest question. :rose:

Long time lurker, now have courage to post.
Want to explore desires I can't in real life.
Sisters feel free to PM me.
(Sorry men, I have one of you in my life already)

I have no idea what makes sissies tick.
I know what makes them squeal and moan.
Does that count?

My husband confessed to me a few months ago that he wanted to wear my lingerie. Since then, he's talked about wearing more of my underwear and clothes. He shaved his body and is talking about waxing his privates. A week ago he started asking about using a dildo on him during sex.

So, sissies and the wives/girlfriends who love them, what is going on with him? What does this mean? How far will it go? He says he's not gay but is he?

I understand that everyone is different so my questions are a bit over the top, but I truly want to understand how others have gone through handling a hubby who is 'suddenly sissy'.

Thank you!!

Hi. I'm not a sissy, though I wondered for a time if I were before coming out as a trans woman, so maybe I can throw some light on it?
There's a thread here too called 'why do older men become Bi' or something like that and that might be worth a look - you don't say how old your fella is.

This may sound corny, but all men in western societies are expected to perform a perceived/imposed role as 'What a man should be' whether he likes it or not. Most men don't mind, are happy to be privileged and enjoy every aspect of the role. By that I mean the macho, doesn't cry, looks after his wuman, can use power-tools, never reads instructions - you know, the regular guy - oh and they're nearly always homophobic: even the slightest suggestion of saying or doing something gay will horrify them.

But then there are men who don't quite fit that stereotype - maybe they've secretly questioned their own sexuality (as 90% of kids do around puberty as part of growing up). Maybe they prefer reading a book to taking apart the lawn-mower, maybe they love soap tv and not the science documentary, maybe they prefer fishing to playing football? Maybe they find they don't fit the hairy-chested stereotype and pulling ring-pulls off with their teeth? ( These are all horrible stereotypes and I hate myself for repeating them because I do science :rolleyes: )
Most importantly, they've had the courage and intelligence to question that stereotype and not blindly accept it.

From what you've described, I'd say you have a great relationship because he's had the courage to open up to you about those feelings. He's not changing - he's still the man you fell in love with, you're just discovering more of him. Lady - he really trusts you - how special is that?! Now what you've gotta do is discuss it openly and talk it through. If you're worried, then say so, but maybe do that with the perspective that this is a part of him he's kept hidden, until he found someone he trusts. What may happen is that all those bottled up feelings may splurge out at first, so he'll need to get past that and find a balance where he feels happier expressing those feelings without freaking you out.

I hope this helps :rose:

Personally I love being a submissive plaything that loves to pleasure others. I'd say maybe he just to pleasure you and let you be the dominant one.

He does want me to be in charge now in the bedroom. It isn't a terrible thing but why does he want to be submissive?

Again, I get that everyone is different and one person's reasons may have nothing to do with another person's reasons. I'm just collecting examples to try and understand.

Back