Uncut cock love

Cyqu_5nVIAAJfzV.jpg

I'm glad there are ladies out there who love uncut! I love the feeling of a BJ while the gal works her tongue around the foreskin as she's stroking and sucking simultaneously.

Here's my uncut shaft
 
I did my first CFNM party (clothed female nude male) in the 1970s because the women I knew thought that was not only sexy, but truly feminist to do husband swapping rather than wife swapping. We lived in Canada so there were more uncut men than cut men, but there were enough uncut men to make comparisons. The entire first party was spent with the women comparing uncut and cut. Almost the first thing to happen was them pairing us up - one natural dick next to one cut dick (although it was more often two or three uncuts to one cut) and to play with one, then the other, sometimes they would put down their drinks and have one hand on an uncut cock and the other on a cut one at the same time. At other times, they would compare tastes. Some times there was comparison shopping, - here try this one - taste both, what do you think? We had these parties once a month for two years that I know of, although they might be going on today after we moved away. The point of the party was to sample out the men and decide who to go home with. It was a feminist gathering so the men were the sex objects. The end of each party was always the decision of which man was going to be taken home by which woman. It seemed to me that at the end of that first party the boys without the hoods got preference over the boys who still had hoods. The next parties lacked that heavy interest in foreskins, but there were always some women who did not take a hooded boy home and some who always did. This is clearly a non-scientific sample, but it does show that there are women who prefer one over the other.
 
Mine is cut , didn't have any say in the matter couldn't talk at the time . My wife was experienced when we met but the cut / uncut discussion never came up .
Some years later when we were having fun sharing with some long time friends she had no problems with his uncut cock . She's never commented on liking one more than another but from my vantage point she was seriously enjoying his ,as was I in getting to watch her suck and fuck while I was enjoying his wife as well .
 
Back
Top