For Your Eyes Only

Give'em hell Sassy! :)

He's used to it by now. EN was one of my first few friends here on Lit. Granted I don't know what I'd call it anymore since he hasn't talked to me since I stopped posting, but I'm still entitled to give him hell. He likes the women abusing him. ;)

My eyes looked more green in this picture. No sun to help them out hehe

Last edited:
SassySheDevil;69121971 My eyes looked more green in this picture. No sun to help them out hehe[/QUOTE said:
Hypnotic SSD. A touch of feline look.

He's used to it by now. EN was one of my first few friends here on Lit. Granted I don't know what I'd call it anymore since he hasn't talked to me since I stopped posting, but I'm still entitled to give him hell. He likes the women abusing him. ;)

Your eyes are always so captivating.

Still beautiful and very deep. :rose:

Wow. Your eyes are so damn gorgeous! It's hard to stop looking at them.

Hey sexy lady. I step away from Lit for a few days and you come back posting.... :kiss:

Yea, yea, I already know your answer :D

Hypnotic SSD. A touch of feline look.
I kind of like that idea. :)
Your eyes are always so captivating.
Such beautiful blue eyes!!!! I could stare into those all day long.
Thank you. I actually love my eyes being stared at.
Still beautiful and very deep. :rose:
Thank you Tali, So good to see you.
Wow. Your eyes are so damn gorgeous! It's hard to stop looking at them.
I suppose if you must. ;) Thank you. :kiss:
Hey sexy lady. I step away from Lit for a few days and you come back posting.... :kiss:

Yea, yea, I already know your answer :D

haha yes, you do. This is easy. it's only eyes and it's to support beerbq

since I'd be looking up at most of you...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1

Yo have the most amazing eyes!! ... are you willing to share a little of that abuse? ;)

Sassy, when I saw you'd posted, I hoped for another photo of your beautiful eyes...
come on...:rose::heart:

I have a hard time cropping only my eyes and still getting them to look good. They look weird when I crop out the rest of me lol

Last edited:
I get wigged out showing too much face here, but here's a clearer one of both eyes.

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
I have a hard time cropping only my eyes and still getting them to look good. They look weird when I crop out the rest of me lol
There isn't anything weird about that picture. Those beautiful blue sapphire eyes. "Sigh" so gorgeous.

I get wigged out showing too much face here, but here's a clearer one of both eyes.

What face you do show, is as beautiful as the rest of you. You got to keep those stalkers down. ;)

And yes, that one turned out better then some of the others I've tried to crop down Thank you everyone. :heart:

Back