BBW's and Lovers…are you one?

For me its the way they feel in my arms, against me, very soft. Love the feeling of my arms filling up when I hug a woman. Hmmm will try to list as many as I can as to why but no matter what others might think or say its not a fetish for me, I dont go after bigger women just cause they have more to play with.

Having said that, overall bigger women have bubbly, infectious personalities which draws me to them like moth to a flame. They are also tend to be kind, sweet and have both an open heart and mind both in general as well as sexual aspects.

You both look amazing and for confession time (and maybe this is the wrong place) but it would be pure ecstacy to be shared but such amazing women. Pure ecstacy!

You both look amazing and for confession time (and maybe this is the wrong place) but it would be pure ecstacy to be shared but such amazing women. Pure ecstacy!
MMM...I'll second that!!! I would die a happy man to be in a bed with you two! :devil:

Thanks! Yes, this is the place. It's guys like you that have helped me over the years. But i've now turned into an exhibitionist; online anyway! lol Thanks to men that have worked their asses off convincing me!

For me its the way they feel in my arms, against me, very soft. Love the feeling of my arms filling up when I hug a woman. Hmmm will try to list as many as I can as to why but no matter what others might think or say its not a fetish for me, I dont go after bigger women just cause they have more to play with.

Having said that, overall bigger women have bubbly, infectious personalities which draws me to them like moth to a flame. They are also tend to be kind, sweet and have both an open heart and mind both in general as well as sexual aspects.

Thanks, very nice of you to express those things. I'm a bit slow on the uptake but i love when you described about how we make you feel when we're embraced by you. When you feel our flesh in your arms and you like the feel and having 'more."

I also hear men say those things about bigger gals (personality traits) and I wonder if there is something that makes (bbw's) more that way? Or just is. I'm a 20 question kind of gal. ;)hehe

Last edited:
Do I dare ask this of you guys?

My next question that ties in here is…

If you are a lover of big gals…

Simply put…do your buddies know this about you? Are you 'out of the closet' perse, and admit it to them that you love women of size? Or haven't you gone quite that far with letting them know your desires?

Just curious
...:rolleyes::eek:

(maybe size and color might set it apart as another question posed.)

Last edited:
Thanks, very nice of you to express those things. I hear men say those things about bigger gals and I wonder if there is something that makes (bbw's) more that way? Or just is. I'm a 20 question kind of gal. hehe

Hmmm I cant say. Maybe its cause they are bbw's that they are that way? Then again could be my own prejudice too lol.

Simply put…do your buddies know this about you? Are you 'out of the closet' perse, and admit it to them that you love women of size? Or haven't you gone quite that far with letting them know you're desires?

Just curious...:rolleyes::eek:

Yup friends do know and couple of them even say its my "fetish". If a guy is seeing someone why hide it? Well unless one of them is married.

Last edited:
MMM...I'll second that!!! I would die a happy man to be in a bed with you two! :devil:

hehe….and I think i'm believing you and the others here!
I use to blow comments off like this…i've learned differently now. (Intial meeting with a guy I pause and wonder about his reaction, but i've not been disappointed yet!)

Simply put…do your buddies know this about you? Are you 'out of the closet' perse, and admit it to them that you love women of size? Or haven't you gone quite that far with letting them know you're desires?

Just curious...:rolleyes::eek:

oh yes, they do know it. Not just now, that I am married to one of them, but even before.... :)

Full out in the open, dear
Good to know. Can I call up one of your buddies? lol ;)

I have had a couple guys tell me (this was a couple years ago) that they're buddies don't know. Those buddies still make fun of us in sitcoms, or in conversations. He didn't have the guts I guess to tell them to knock it off.

Hmmm I cant say. Maybe its cause they are bbw's that they are that way? Then again could be my own prejudice too lol.

Yup friends do know and couple of them even say its my "fetish". If a guy is seeing someone why hide it? Well unless one of them is married.

Well yah…lol
I'm married, so it all has to be in the bedroom. Why do they call it a fetish? Is it, ya think a 'fetish'?

Well yah…lol
I'm married, so it all has to be in the bedroom. Why do they call it a fetish? Is it, ya think a 'fetish'?

Cause people like to label things, other than that I cant say. As much as I love to be a mind reader unfortunately am not.

Personally no, its not a fetish.

I'm absolutely PROUD to walk down the street with my amazing curvy lady. :heart:

I'm absolutely PROUD to walk down the street with my amazing curvy lady. :heart:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:<---like ding, ding, ding…you win a big ol hug from this bodacious tata girl for the right answer!! heheh
Good boy!!! That is terrific! Seriously. I don't think many are like that. Or am I wrong?

I do believe too that women have more of the hangups...

Cause people like to label things, other than that I cant say. As much as I love to be a mind reader unfortunately am not.

Personally no, its not a fetish.

I once read a blog on Adult Friend Finder and she HATES being labeled a BBW. But I need it…i don't mind being labeled. I do not even go to threads usually where we're suppose to post butts, or whatever UNLESS they are labeled BBW. I feel I am being judged badly, if I do.

I want a man to know what they are getting and I want them to want me. I do not want a guy to just want in my panties, up my shirt; I really do want them to want me AND my size. Make sense?

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:<---like ding, ding, ding…you win a big ol hug from this bodacious tata girl for the right answer!! heheh
Good boy!!! That is terrific! Seriously. I don't think many are like that. Or am I wrong?

I do believe too that women have more of the hangups...
I love it hunny...slipping my hand in her back pocket as we walk...feeling her ass sway side to side...thinkining of driving in behind her hard...smacking that same ass...Rrrrwwwllll!!!!

I once read a blog on Adult Friend Finder and she HATES being labeled a BBW. But I need it…i don't mind being labeled. I do not even go to threads usually where we're suppose to post butts, or whatever UNLESS they are labeled BBW. I feel I am being judged badly, if I do.

I want a man to know what they are getting and I want them to want me. I do not want a guy to just want in my panties, up my shirt; I really do want them to want me AND my size. Make sense?
And hun...as I said early in your thread...I can appreciate woman of all shapes and sizes...the physical is only a part of attraction...it's the mind that is the sexiest part of us. :kiss::heart:

Yes its not just the physical aspect that makes someone attractive, unless its a teen with raging hormones.

And hun...as I said early in your thread...I can appreciate woman of all shapes and sizes...the physical is only a part of attraction...it's the mind that is the sexiest part of us. :kiss::heart:

Yah..i remember you said that. ;)
I think that is why I came to Lit Forums to chat…to know what's in a guys head…(little one is always a delight), but the big head! I love communicating. So many want to cam and cyber, AND those have their place, but i'm not here for that. I have lovers for that. ;) hehe

Simply put…do your buddies know this about you? Are you 'out of the closet' perse, and admit it to them that you love women of size? Or haven't you gone quite that far with letting them know your desires?

Just curious
...:rolleyes::eek:

(maybe size and color might set it apart as another question posed.)

Hiya Dani,
So, I don't think that it's an secret for any friends of mine that I do like women of size. I've dated a few over the years, so I've not kept it any secret. I've had a friend (a gal) tell me that I had good taste in ladies and had a 'type'. I was being dense and wasn't picking up on what she was saying until she finally said "You like curvy gals with big boobs...you have good taste". Then I just blushed and couldn't deny it. :)

Yes its not just the physical aspect that makes someone attractive, unless its a teen with raging hormones.

Yuppers. I love the mind…and I love hearing what's in it. Hence, this topic!

I have to add here too…
If it weren't for all the years that men took the time to tell me their thinking, I might never have understood and gone through a miserable life for not knowing that i'm desired by men.

Like I wrote here: (I do not know how to do this! lol)

http://forum.literotica.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=63770675
Oh no! Those darn lovers!! Grrrrr

I live hon, with a man who I love dearly, but does not like big women. When we use to fight, he'd throw every fat word out there (what we do when we're angry). I've heard it all. Years ago it hurt me horribly. He use to think I had a problem too because I love sex and am insatiable. He never has, regardless of my size. But he told me that I've got a problem; 'something's wrong with me'. I believed him! The problems were always ME. Then one day, I woke up, and with the help of many online lovers of mine telling me the opposite, I SAID, Fuck this! I don't have the problem...you do! I've been healing ever since!! But it's a LING process considering growing up in a world similar to my marriage.

Last edited:
Hiya Dani,
So, I don't think that it's an secret for any friends of mine that I do like women of size. I've dated a few over the years, so I've not kept it any secret. I've had a friend (a gal) tell me that I had good taste in ladies and had a 'type'. I was being dense and wasn't picking up on what she was saying until she finally said "You like curvy gals with big boobs...you have good taste". Then I just blushed and couldn't deny it. :)

Hi ya!
Long time no see!
Yah…she's a smart gal.
Thanks for putting in your 2 cents!
I'm glad you love us bigger gals! :kiss::heart::D:kiss::heart::D

100% proud. I love curvy/bigger women. I always have. I have rarely found skinny/rail thin women overly attractive. It is just part of who I am. There is something about a larger/curvy woman that makes my blood boil and my sex drive go berserk. SSBBWs too...women are women, sexy is sexy.

But for the love of god, she has to have a brain in her head. Intelligence is sexy too!!! Maybe my only real requirement.

Back