ONLINE hook up? Have you ever?

sandiego1

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Posts
813
Have you ever met up with someone you met online? How did it go? Tell us if it was hot or not. Would love to hear about it!!!
 
Sure have.

Usually find somebody to hang with for a good suck session a few times a year.

Can't say any of the experiences were horrible. But for whatever reason some were better than others. Like the third dick I sucked - the guy was totally cool and we seemed to get along great, which made the cocksucking that much better.

Used CL a bit in the early days but lately have gravitated to A4A.
 
Have you ever met up with someone you met online? How did it go? Tell us if it was hot or not. Would love to hear about it!!!
met a couple people on squirt, went well with one in person, waiting to finish the connection with the other
 
Oh yes a couple times . One lady I met from here , was so good . I'd love to catch up with her again but last I heard I think she was ill :(
 
justt once

met a guy online, wife wanted to watch him suck me off, he swallowed, and I just sucked him a bit. She just watched, did not even get naked with us.
the rest of the hookups were all no shows.
 
I met up with a guy from Silver Daddies a couple of months ago. It went way better than I expected. We are still meeting up when the opportunity arises.
 
I met up with a guy from Silver Daddies a couple of months ago. It went way better than I expected. We are still meeting up when the opportunity arises.


Same here, but decided not to continue it after 3 meetings.
 
I have met up with guys from Squirt, and CL... my latest was a masseuse who listed the idea that the massage could be as sensual as I wanted. He massaged me nude, and we ended up getting each other off... It was relaxing and sexy!
 
wow everyones tales sound so hot! i have yet to do this, well since growing up that is. i met a few people for sex years and years ago but somehow that was different. it wasnt meeting up with glbt people back then
 
went on cl one evening i have never been on cl to hook up before there was a ad for a top saying he just wants a bottom that will suck him and would bottom for him he was not far away so i responded to the ad he said i was what he was looking for he then sent me a nude of himself saying he was naked waiting for me he said for me to meet him when i went to his house he told me the door was open he was in his living room hard as steel i very quickly got naked he asked me if i was clean std wise i said yeah i was he said he is as well and gave me his results just to prove it i also had a screenshot on my phone as well for my test results we start fronting to get some tension flowing i told him to lie down on the floor i started to go down on him he was moaning quite loudly as i was deep throating him if felt his cock pulsing in my mouth after that he started to say swallow my cum bitch once he came i swallowed all of it we got up and we went to his bedroom he said he rarely ever does this as it started giving me head after a few minutes i saw he was hard he then took my cock out of his mouth he started to coat his cock in lube i was on my back with my arse ready with my legs in the air then he started to fuck me he was really good lasted a long before cumming inside me i stayed the night at his place we ended up doing stuff in the shower the next morning as well.

sorry for the ramble but i was some of the hottest sex i have ever had i know i was quite lucky as most of the cl is really bad and since then i have no other luck if anyone as any websites that they could recommend as that would make me happy
 
I met a couple of women on a.s.p before the internet. That was quite interesting. A gentleman from an old school newspaper ad.

More recently I met a gentleman on silver daddies and another through squirt. That last one is getting lucky again Monday morning. Or rather I'm the lucky one!

Other connections have all been through friends or chance meetings. A lovely lass I met in a laundromat comes to mind. She had plenty of laundry but no panties. This led to discussions.

Other than the successful online connections I mentioned, there have been dozens at least, near connections where one party or the other wasn't ready, got spooked or otherwise fizzled out before we could meet.
 
I met a couple of women on a.s.p before the internet. That was quite interesting. A gentleman from an old school newspaper ad.

More recently I met a gentleman on silver daddies and another through squirt. That last one is getting lucky again Monday morning. Or rather I'm the lucky one!

Other connections have all been through friends or chance meetings. A lovely lass I met in a laundromat comes to mind. She had plenty of laundry but no panties. This led to discussions.

Other than the successful online connections I mentioned, there have been dozens at least, near connections where one party or the other wasn't ready, got spooked or otherwise fizzled out before we could meet.

I have no luck with girls on those sites
 
I have no luck with girls on those sites

They were before the internet went mainstream. Today's Internet is like 100 guys for every girl, which I suppose could work for a girl that wicked enjoys gangbangs, but most seem much to reserved that.

I have successfully connected with two guys using online sites, in recent history.
 
They were before the internet went mainstream. Today's Internet is like 100 guys for every girl, which I suppose could work for a girl that wicked enjoys gangbangs, but most seem much to reserved that.

I have successfully connected with two guys using online sites, in recent history.

might have to start looking again as me and my girl friend (open relationship) want to have a mfm threesome i think i should find some good websites
 
I came within a mile of actually meeting up with my cyberlover of nearly ten years now. I'm American and he was living in Australia at the time. I took a bus wine tour, which drove within a mile of his house. I wasn't in a position to meet him then, but would not have done so anyway, I don't think. I live in two different worlds and want to keep it that way--he existed as the most serious pull to take me entirely into one world, which would have become quite messy in my family life. That doesn't mean that I wasn't directly hooking up with men back in the States at the time--those hookups just weren't as serious as the one with my Aussie cyberlover.
 
Had mixed experiences with CL. I find that I have to be very specific in what I'm looking for and even then it can take trading a few e-mails back and forth before I feel comfortable meeting in person. I'm married, no out at all, really looking for discrete meetings. I'm also not interested in anal at all, just looking for mutual jerking and maybe trading blow jobs.

I've only had two experiences meeting people from CL. The first was great and lead to multiple encounters and an on going situation where we met up a few times a month to get off together. Unfortunately, it ended when he moved out of town as his wife got a new job in a different state. The 2nd didn't work out nearly as well. The first meet-up was good. We just got together, jerked off together and once he came he leaned over and blew me until I came in his mouth. Unfortunately, the next time we met up he basically told me he wanted me to fuck his ass (after I repeatedly told him I wasn't into anal..giving or receiving) and he basically just got on his hands and knees and pulled open his ass in front of me as I was jerking off to the straight porn on the TV. I'm sure other people would have loved his approach, but it was like he had never listened when I told him anal was a big no and a turn off. I didn't even get off and I just got dressed and took off.

TL;DR....make sure you're open with the people you talk to online so everyone knows what you're into and what's expected when you meet up
 
Lots of luck with Squirt, A4A, some with CL, BBRT and, most recently, with SilverDaddies.
 
Yes

I met and played with two different men from Silverdaddies for awhile.

I just met my very 1st guy from CL from my very first ad I ever put up.
I had quite a few offers some good.....some bad and some weird.
One guy left me a very interesting and hot email. I met with him 3 times so far...he asked me to be his regular and I am meeting with him tomorrow. He asked me to take down my ad and I did. I got lucky....I picked a good one.

I would say be very very careful....and picky..and safe....and meet somewhere in public first and trust your intuition. If you feel something....anything is wrong leave quietly but fast.
 
I met up with a guy from Silver Daddies a couple of months ago. It went way better than I expected. We are still meeting up when the opportunity arises.

I've had good luck with that site over the years. Lots of mature, married men
 
I've had a number of firsts thanks to online hookups, incl.:

-First cock up my ass (one-night stand).
-First cock I sucked (had sex with him twice). Also first time swallowing someone else's cum.

So yeah, they've worked for me.
 
I've met more people online than I have in bars or social gatherings. It's difficult to find Men who are agreeable to the idea of dating M2F girls, and I live in an area where there are more than seven million people within a fifty mile radius! I cannot imagine how Transgenders in less populous places would find people without going online.

Sites where I've found people are Adult Friend Finder, Outpersonals, Alt, TryATransgender, TSDating, OK Cupid, Match, POF.Silverdaddies, and Craigslist. I've tried Squirt, Gay.com, and some other sites which are oriented to Gay M-M sex without much success.

Probably the highest quality alternative sex dating I've found online is the Friend Finder system. It's fairly expensive to belong, and that alone tends to weed out some of the most questionable individuals.

You can get some real idiots on any of the sites I listed, and by the same token you can find some quality people on each. I haven't found Craigslist to be as bad as some people say it is, but I do follow a few simple rules: I don't do anything without a picture exchange, I insist on a face-to-face at a neutral site and never give anyone my home address until after I check him out. I've had bad experiences, of course, but those usually have involved guys being fifteen years older and/or fifty pounds heavier than claimed or shown in their pix, or being dressed in dirty clothes, unshaved and smelling bad.

thanks for the site tips
 
Back
Top