What makes sissies tick?

Are you always sexually aroused when you dress? Do you stop wanting to dress after you cum?
No, the dressing is full time. It makes sissy feel good inside but would not say aroused. This sissy is in permanent chastity, She does milk sissy which does feel good but does not change the feeling dressing as sissy feels.

Yes aroused

First..I love all your posts and questions. To answer your question..yes wearing lingerie...bras, panties, garters, stockings..and being a woman is liberating and incredibly arousing. I wear lip gloss and some perfumes..i love being submissive and curing a man or being fucked by a man...and i’ll continue to wear my soft silky lingerie afterwards...as much as i can..i love the feeling..

Are you always sexually aroused when you dress? Do you stop wanting to dress after you cum?

Been thinking about this one for a while

The deeper into it I've got, the more I've realised that while I get aroused by wearing stockings, garters, hose, panties etc, the desire and the 'comfort' from doing it runs deeper

I feel that the desire to take it off after orgasming was a manifestation of not fully accepting myself as I am, and now, keeping it on not only feels nice, but it lets me accept myself for who I am

Hi

I am. If I masturbate regularly I lose the desire to dress and explore my sissy/femme side.

After a while (up to a few months) I make the conscious decision to deny myself orgasm; usually a week or so later and I start to fantasise. I enjoy this feeling, revel in it. I love the feeling of sexual frustration and being not quite in control.

I buy lingerie, makeup and heels when I'm in this state, and start to plan liaisons with men - I'm not attracted to them but I'm a girl, and girls suck cock and spread their legs, and I'm never satisfied til I'm on my knees in a wig, stockings, suspenders and heels, with spunk on my face.

I wait a few days before I allow myself orgasm; it would be nice to cum in the degraded state described above, and hopefully I will one day, but I tend to have a pretty deep 'downer' after cumming, so I try to manage it so it doesn't affect my day to day life.

Been thinking about this one for a while

The deeper into it I've got, the more I've realised that while I get aroused by wearing stockings, garters, hose, panties etc, the desire and the 'comfort' from doing it runs deeper

I feel that the desire to take it off after orgasming was a manifestation of not fully accepting myself as I am, and now, keeping it on not only feels nice, but it lets me accept myself for who I am

Wonderful. Hubby made the same realization.

Hi

I am. If I masturbate regularly I lose the desire to dress and explore my sissy/femme side.

After a while (up to a few months) I make the conscious decision to deny myself orgasm; usually a week or so later and I start to fantasise. I enjoy this feeling, revel in it. I love the feeling of sexual frustration and being not quite in control.

I buy lingerie, makeup and heels when I'm in this state, and start to plan liaisons with men - I'm not attracted to them but I'm a girl, and girls suck cock and spread their legs, and I'm never satisfied til I'm on my knees in a wig, stockings, suspenders and heels, with spunk on my face.

I wait a few days before I allow myself orgasm; it would be nice to cum in the degraded state described above, and hopefully I will one day, but I tend to have a pretty deep 'downer' after cumming, so I try to manage it so it doesn't affect my day to day life.

Hmm, the intensity of abstinence is certainly a real thing so I hear you there. Just be careful of how crazy you get when you're super aroused and how down you get after. Try wearing panties every day when you aren't planning to orgasm and just enjoy being a panty-wearing sissy.

Wonderful. Hubby made the same realization.

Planning a day at work in pantyhose tomorrow, under my regular gear

I do love the feel firstly, and allowing a little of my true self into my work life, secondly

I get it is small fry compared to your hubby, and many others here, but it works for me

My day is going to be spent by being very feminine. I will probably change several times and can't get enough of dressing. Sometimes it's the act of picking out what panties and bra I am going to wear is enough to put me in a state of arousal.

My day is going to be spent by being very feminine. I will probably change several times and can't get enough of dressing. Sometimes it's the act of picking out what panties and bra I am going to wear is enough to put me in a state of arousal.

My favourite kind of day. Have a wonderful feminine time x

My favourite kind of day. Have a wonderful feminine time x

Mmmmm, thank you, so far today I just took my shower and fingered my pussy, now I am wearing my toy deep inside my cunty and red VS panties, oh what to wear today?
This is what makes this sissy tick :heart:

Mmmmm, thank you, so far today I just took my shower and fingered my pussy, now I am wearing my toy deep inside my cunty and red VS panties, oh what to wear today?
This is what makes this sissy tick :heart:

The lingerie is fun and a turn on.....but dressing like this and going out like this GUY would be a rush.... You can check out his page here https://mintyfrills.tumblr.com/

tumblr_nvpggj7o5o1qmd8two1_1280.jpg

Very nice Trish, I have gone to the beach in a cute little black bikini, but only partially dressed feminine in public. I suspect that is a real sexual high.

Very nice Trish, I have gone to the beach in a cute little black bikini, but only partially dressed feminine in public. I suspect that is a real sexual high.

I'm a bit older and I would not really look proper if I dressed like him....but if I were his age I would for sure, because the Lolita Community embraces guys dressing up in these outfits....and there are couples who go to the Lolita events together dressed.... check it outhttps://youtu.be/UKuf42tmoUA

And to see just how popular it is....check out my video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k_dMvf_Rf3UAXo0pJVEFojoeR_mtA4Nq/view?usp=sharing

My husband confessed to me a few months ago that he wanted to wear my lingerie. Since then, he's talked about wearing more of my underwear and clothes. He shaved his body and is talking about waxing his privates. A week ago he started asking about using a dildo on him during sex.

So, sissies and the wives/girlfriends who love them, what is going on with him? What does this mean? How far will it go? He says he's not gay but is he?

I understand that everyone is different so my questions are a bit over the top, but I truly want to understand how others have gone through handling a hubby who is 'suddenly sissy'.

Thank you!!

maybe this has been said, apologies if so, but a desire to wear panties & such does not necessarily make you a sissy, not even if he wants you to use strapon....in long term relationships it is sometimes just fun to experiment

Oh Trish you are wonderful, I love your style.
I think we would dress and go out together :heart:

maybe this has been said, apologies if so, but a desire to wear panties & such does not necessarily make you a sissy, not even if he wants you to use strapon....in long term relationships it is sometimes just fun to experiment

Interesting point, which leads to a question

Guessing there is no absolute or correct answer

But what DOES make a sissy?

Or put another way what is core to Sissy? Without which it’s something else

Interesting point, which leads to a question

Guessing there is no absolute or correct answer

But what DOES make a sissy?

Or put another way what is core to Sissy? Without which it’s something else

exactly....impossible to answer without sounding judgmental...in my opinion, in long term committed relationships role play can be a lot of fun....however, if you go to South Beach in Miami you might find some folks walking about better able to answer the question lol

exactly....impossible to answer without sounding judgmental...in my opinion, in long term committed relationships role play can be a lot of fun....however, if you go to South Beach in Miami you might find some folks walking about better able to answer the question lol
It really comes down to YOUR definition of "sissy".
What makes a sissy to you?

It really comes down to YOUR definition of "sissy".
What makes a sissy to you?

I understand that, and with your list, you beautifully outline your position, but I want to understand which of those are about your inner Sissy need for YOU and which are to satisfy other inner needs, and for other people, what would they say are THEIR inner Sissy needs, as distinct from their other needs?

So many forums on Lit end up as picture forums, not that there is anything wrong with those, but for me, the more interesting ones are the ones where people talk about themselves, their motivations and share their experiences

I'm cool with who I am, and I know you are too Selina, you give thoughtful comment which is always worth reading, on many threads. For me, exploring what motivates others helps me understand myself, can be interesting and thought provoking and can alter the way I interact with the world for the better

I understand that, and with your list, you beautifully outline your position, but I want to understand which of those are about your inner Sissy need for YOU and which are to satisfy other inner needs, and for other people, what would they say are THEIR inner Sissy needs, as distinct from their other needs?

So many forums on Lit end up as picture forums, not that there is anything wrong with those, but for me, the more interesting ones are the ones where people talk about themselves, their motivations and share their experiences

I'm cool with who I am, and I know you are too Selina, you give thoughtful comment which is always worth reading, on many threads. For me, exploring what motivates others helps me understand myself, can be interesting and thought provoking and can alter the way I interact with the world for the better
First the absolute inner need is Her, sissy's feeling for Her is so deep as to fulfill Her wishes.
Second is sissy's inner need to serve and service others to the upmost in order the meet Her needs.
Third and last is the gratification and inner feeling of peacefulness that sissy obtains when meeting one and two above.

Yes She allows sissy to dress as a woman and yes She request that sissy services men as a woman. She also knows the inner feelings that sissy obtains from meeting Her goals and utilizes this. Yet She also knows the desires of sissy and forbids sissy from fulfilling the ultimate desire of becoming a woman.

Would this be some of the knowledge you seek? Is this what others seek?

Hmm, the intensity of abstinence is certainly a real thing so I hear you there. Just be careful of how crazy you get when you're super aroused and how down you get after. Try wearing panties every day when you aren't planning to orgasm and just enjoy being a panty-wearing sissy.

I'd love to be able to wear panties more regularly; they feel so much more 'special' compared to practical mens' underwear. I have a wife and family so I have to be very discreet in my activities.

Even though I love my family I do sometimes fantasise about how I'd be if I was single. I suppose I'd spend a lot of time in the gym; I'd eat salads, have a more feminine/androgynous hairstyle, moisturise, wax, use clear nail varnish and lip gloss. All very subtle for my day to day life.

Of course, I'd be a lot more depraved in private. :heart:

I definitely don't want to proscribe terms but sissy is what hubby calls himself so that's our language. Many different flavors and it is what you want it to be.

Back