Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that but don't give up. You're young. I know how it feels. though :rose:

I am young, which is the issue. It seems like a lot of women my age just play around and have no serious desire for others. I've felt like a puppet for the past 2 and a half months.

ICT seeing certain names in my PM box, on my text, or IM can make my heart race...

ICT it was a rough year.

IACT it was mostly my fault.

IFCT things are getting better.

Well, from time to time I like to share some of my photos here and there, but I always remove them afterwards, so I have this secret desire that people will perhaps post them elsewhere. :devil:

Hmm....ICT I wanna see these slutty pics!

ICT my husband should win an award for the way he eats my pussy. I love the feel of his mustache and goatee. And when he kisses me with my juices in them, so hot and sexy! :heart:

You look as sexy as ever Ima, damn I want you so bad.
Well I appreciate your compliment :kiss: Makes me a little horny thinking of what we might do.
ICT I had a very enjoyable Yahoo chat with an old Lit friend last night:devil:
Lucky ;) Glad you had fun.
Not bad. 'Nother day older and deeper in debt, lol. Chronic sinus issues have be on the edge of batshit crazy but other than that things are going well.
I have to say, I'm happy every time I see your 'location'. :rose:

Be well. :kiss:
I can relate to both the sinus and debt issues. I think I have sinusitis and I'm jobless since moving to be with hubby. Hopefully something will come along soon.
I confess that I may never get over him leaving me. One day I will look for this post and hopefully have no more pain.
I wish none of us have to endure that pain. I'm sorry you're having it. May it lessen soon :rose:
I am young, which is the issue. It seems like a lot of women my age just play around and have no serious desire for others. I've felt like a puppet for the past 2 and a half months.
That's a shame as usually its the men that are like that. Have you tried dating women a little older than you? They're usually more stable and know what they want. Just don't rush things. I did that in my 20s and had two horrible marriages.

I confess that I am jealous when he talks about his hometown sweetheart. I hear in his voice the lust and desire that has consummed him for over 20 years - I want that from someone. Someone who thinks about me daily, wants me unconditionally and will go through heaven and hell just to see me.

She's a lucky woman to have his love -

First: knowing my wife had a very active sex life in college and before we met. ICT, hearing about her sex life and knowing she fucked and sucked a few men with big cocks really turns me on. When she sucks my cock, I can imagine her lips wrapped round a big fat cock, licking up and down the length....she likes a good hard fuck,...knowing those biggies pumped her good and hard, like I do...... is so HOT....

Second: Mrs K has been on the low Libido train (cumming out of it I might add). ICT, I have been interested in extra marital sex...One lady in particular....also sexual activities with other.....MEN. here cums the disclaimer...I'm have no interest in switching teams or ending my marriage. I would prefer any activity with another sex partner includes the Mrs..

Chances of me ever going over the edge...slim to none. BUT.

First: knowing my wife had a very active sex life in college and before we met. ICT, hearing about her sex life and knowing she fucked and sucked a few men with big cocks really turns me on. When she sucks my cock, I can imagine her lips wrapped round a big fat cock, licking up and down the length....she likes a good hard fuck,...knowing those biggies pumped her good and hard, like I do...... is so HOT....

Second: Mrs K has been on the low Libido train (cumming out of it I might add). ICT, I have been interested in extra marital sex...One lady in particular....also sexual activities with other.....MEN. here cums the disclaimer...I'm have no interest in switching teams or ending my marriage. I would prefer any activity with another sex partner includes the Mrs..

Chances of me ever going over the edge...slim to none. BUT.
Going over the edge in way of your personal boundaries, so to speak, is so exciting! I've only done it once but have always wanted more.

Going over the edge in way of your personal boundaries, so to speak, is so exciting! I've only done it once but have always wanted more.

I have gone over the edge once....when my first marriage ended...I decided too give my sinsation a go....and I liked it... I guess the other side is calling.....':)

I confess that I really like someone, but I'm pretty sure the feeling is not mutual.. at least in the same way. ho hum. :eek:

ICT I actually hate this holiday... especially the parts involving intrusive football games and spending it with relatives I can't stand.

ICT I met a wonderful man.....he is not a litster, and I was surprised when we met. I had given up on "conventional" dating

IACT he is incredibly sweet, kind and patient. He is a true gentleman....it is so nice to NOT be viewed as just a pair of boobs, or be pestered for cam, phone and dirty pics. He wants to know ME.

IFCT tonight when he told me he sees me in his future, and thinks my 1st name would sound better with his last name after it.....I knew he was the real deal.

ICT there are at least two litsters that I would really like to meet up in real life and hope someday to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back