Your favorite feelings on first session with new sub or Dom? Soundoff!

It depends. If it's someone I really like and want to have a relationship with, I tend to be weird and awkward. Nervous for sure. I tend to not listen because I'm worried about what I look like with my hands tied to my ankles or with his fingers shoved down my throat. So I do the opposite of what a wise submissive would be doing. Not focus on him, get all indignant when he says crawl on over here, cookie. Worry my lipstick is smearing as I drool on his cock.

What my favorite feelings are in a long-term, trusting D/s relationship during a session are a lot different. :)

If it's someone I'm looking to have a "session" with because I want the experience of say, a single-tail or electrical play, I've usually negotiated limits, what we each want from the experience. Still nervous because we haven't played together but more logical. Not as worried he or she might not call me to go out again.

When 2 experienced players involved

From personal experience, when you each have many years of experience and he can drop you in 3,2,1...Fuck. Amazing. Sometimes I wanna live in subspace. A skillful and caring Dominant can melt me. Initial nervousness, anxiety disappear.

Back