Ever fantisized or actually been stripped by strangers

Wow! That is hot! It is even hotter since I'm in law enforcement. I'm thinking I need to join TSA..

That right there needs to be a Michael Fassbender movie. Perv gets job with TSA, erotica ensues. Or a 40-something actress like Julianne Moore if we wanna go "strong pervy female lead."

Sharing experiences

Any ladies who would like to chat about acting thier fantasies out and would like to email drop me a pm

In time if you're willing, we can make it happen. I shall show you whole world that mortals are unaware of. :rose:

Oh, I'm willing. I love finding out new things, especially the more esoteric aspects of the world. Have been a nosy little thing all my life. :kiss:

Oh, I'm willing. I love finding out new things, especially the more esoteric aspects of the world. Have been a nosy little thing all my life. :kiss:

I shall open your eyes to the world of the Nosferatu, just remember beautiful you have been warned, I am Nosferatu and I desire you. :rose: :kiss:

Do you fancy wood or metal And what color interior

It would have to be wood. Traditional, with the scents of the earth. A nice purple interior would suit me.

(I have to scoot now, I'm afraid, but I dearly hope we can pick this up soon. Take care. :rose: :kiss:)

Yes. It's a big fantasy of mine. Let's say I'm an airport security and I'm strip searched.
There's a movie called Strip Search with Maggie Gylenhaal. But in my fantasy, it becomes sexual.

Another fantasy is the same idea but at a doctor's office, where it becomes sexual.

Or the movie the Secretary, the spanking scene. In my fantasy I have to expose myself like that, but again, it becomes sexual.

Yes I like your thinking. Those are along the lines of how I fantasize about this as well. I like the walking my dog in the woods story line too. All alone surrounded by a group of young men who want to see and touch my mature body...makes me hot thinking about it. Love PM stories like that too.

It would have to be wood. Traditional, with the scents of the earth. A nice purple interior would suit me.

(I have to scoot now, I'm afraid, but I dearly hope we can pick this up soon. Take care. :rose: :kiss:)

Just backing me and we shall pick it up Where we left off or wherever you like Us to begin :rose:

Is it a weird fantasy to have. I've had this fantasy for a long time. Being caught some where even in a public place where I'm surrounded by strange men who slowly strip, fondle and have there way with me. I guess the feeling of being helpless to stop them is what turns me on. Do other woman havethe same thoughts. I love stories about this fantasy and love it whenI get PMs about me this way. Anyone have comments on this or an actual situation that happened to you??

I've had the fantasy, but only as far as having my clothes removed and being fondled, no sex or tongues or even fingering, just several hands running up and down my legs, across my breasts over my ass, lightly over my pussy.

In the fantasy its usually some kind of lost bet that got me there. Its never anything rough or degrading, just as I described.

I've had the fantasy, but only as far as having my clothes removed and being fondled, no sex or tongues or even fingering, just several hands running up and down my legs, across my breasts over my ass, lightly over my pussy.

In the fantasy its usually some kind of lost bet that got me there. Its never anything rough or degrading, just as I described.
Let's make a bet ;)

The wife and I were at a private S&M party in a nightclub many years ago behaving really badly (but that's another story).

This 19 year totally beautiful, hot, sexy creature was in awe by all the goings on and confessed to my wife that she wished she could be as free as she was being that night. After some time my wife talked her into having her hands tied with a scarf behind her back and then to get on the stage. My wife was joined by another girl and two other men. While she stood there they fondled her and slowly stripped her clothes off until she was only wearing her black lacey panties. Fucking gorgeous perfect body!

When they started taking her panties off she got too scared and everyone stopped; end of performance. That was one of the hottest 10 minute shows of my life.

Lol - this "gang" of women, are they wearing "gang-type" clothing or french maid costumes? I mean I'm trying to make sure I get a full visual of your fantasy.

And honestly, I'll settle for your fantasy too. Can we throw in a handy woman though? Someone who can swap out my 70s style thermostat without electrocuting themselves? ;)

I think French maid outfits would have to be the uniform of choice.

And no sorry they won't do any electrics. I want my electrics working ;)

They can bake cookies thoug .

The wife and I were at a private S&M party in a nightclub many years ago behaving really badly (but that's another story).

This 19 year totally beautiful, hot, sexy creature was in awe by all the goings on and confessed to my wife that she wished she could be as free as she was being that night. After some time my wife talked her into having her hands tied with a scarf behind her back and then to get on the stage. My wife was joined by another girl and two other men. While she stood there they fondled her and slowly stripped her clothes off until she was only wearing her black lacey panties. Fucking gorgeous perfect body!

When they started taking her panties off she got too scared and everyone stopped; end of performance. That was one of the hottest 10 minute shows of my life.

Wow!that is a very hot story. I wouldn't mind that happening to me. The thought of it is making me very hot now....

Stripped

I went to an adult bookstore which had a theater I was sitting in there stroking my cock and two guys came up and started helping me next thing I know they had me naked and on my knees sucking their cocks I was so confused and excited

Back