The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactamundo. The back should be kept as straight as possible.

not so, bro.
obviously you've never tried to squat really heavy weight. you can't (and shouldn't try to) maintain a perfectly straight spine.

Blame Luk.

I'll keep my legs crossed.

Luke stole a whale's vagina!?!?

I keep hoping Jenn's thread is about Norse mythology.

I know i'll be disappointed if I open it. :(

That holds true for most of her threads in my experience.

New boots to wear! New boots to wear!

But it's -19 out there. Fuck.

Screw the weather. Wear 'em!

It's Christmas Eve, not Christmas Steve

I wouldn't be so sure...

JobswithSantaHat.jpg

last night i made the man watch like 4 episodes of Too Cute on netflix

it's a show about kittens and puppies and ducklings

YES BABY ANIMALS JUST BABY ANIMALS NONSTOP BABY ANIMALS

OMG I need that in my life!

I was planning on doing nothing til it was time for thumper to come home but I just realized I'm out of my lemonade and I can it drink without my lemonade!

Balderdash

Squats can hurt your knees, if you don't use proper form. I thought she went too deep, she got too low. I think a proper lunge is better than a squat. But I also heard squats make your butt bigger....I never do them

somehow I found myself volunteering for extra work tomorrow. now i'm working 7-5:30 *sigh*

Squats can hurt your knees, if you don't use proper form. I thought she went too deep, she got too low. I think a proper lunge is better than a squat. But I also heard squats make your butt bigger....I never do them

she went deep, but only using her own bodyweight there's little chance she'll injure herself.

lunges are good, but they'll have the same effect on your ass as a squat. pretty hard to find an exercise that works your quads and doesn't also work your glutes.

Did you see where Silverlily said she needed some dad humor? It kinda turns me on, a bit.

Call me daddy!

So I decided to cook a stuffed chicken in this fancy new oven thing. Well, it's not actually that new, but I rarely use it so I don't totally understand all the features. So today while fiddling with it, I discovered this timing feature it has and realized that previously I'd been doing things bass-ackwards. So I go in to tell Manu - I start out, "You wanna know how stupid I am-"

And without taking his eyes off the computer he cuts me off with, "Oh, I already know."

:( :mad: :(

Definitely Gibbs' slap worthy.

tumblr_m5f6ad8IHQ1qdp8b8o1_400.gif

This is what happened yesterday.

My tweeps already know about the event with the panda hat and the child movie ticket - you know, I showed up to the movie theatre with my guy and the chick gives me a Child's Admission

So it's now like a running joke that he's my dad every time I put on the panda hat

Yesterday we had a pregnancy scare and went out to get a pregnancy test

I put on the panda hat, and he said, "Oh god, you can't wear that to go get a pregnancy test."

I looked at him and said, "Why daddy! What you do to me! Why you touch me and now my belly big!"

He took my panda hat away from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back