We Need an "Ignore Thread" Option

Yea, I agree. To many repetitive threads because no one checks to see if it's been posted before, or they think they're the only one into something.

It's annoying to come back after two years, three years, ten years, and find those Goddamned threads still taking up acreage. I think once a thread hits, say, three hundred replies, you should be able to hide it from view.

Also, there should be more usage of the word "indefatigable".

I think if you ignore the person that made the thread you not do not see their content. Depending on what you're trying to ignore this may help.

That's true, and I have an Ignore list longer than my dick (and you're welcome, all, for that joke set-up), but I don't want to ignore everyone. Just their stupid, Goddamned awful, pain in the ass, long-as-fuck threads.

I think if you ignore the person that made the thread you not do not see their content. Depending on what you're trying to ignore this may help.

Yeah, but if ILuvBoobiezGuy posts something really interesting elsewhere, you'll miss it!

That's true, and I have an Ignore list longer than my dick (and you're welcome, all, for that joke set-up), but I don't want to ignore everyone. Just their stupid, Goddamned awful, pain in the ass, long-as-fuck threads.

Half of them are dead, though.

Omg have you really been on Lit since 1999? Wow!
I'm not sure I've seen anyone else that has been here that long.
Ok…I’ll shut my mouth and stop gawking. 🤣

Omg have you really been on Lit since 1999? Wow!
I'm not sure I've seen anyone else that has been here that long.
Ok…I’ll shut my mouth and stop gawking. 🤣
I've been on Lit since before there was a Forum Board. We used to email each other. Like animals.

As far as you know is there anyone else that's been here as long as you?
Maybe. Close, anyway. My first account was just DCL so my real Forum join date is a few months earlier than posted here. And my first story, Teaching Patti, was posted earlier than that (before the Forum" came on line). I don't think there's anybody left here from before the Forum Board.

I'm not really here all that much anymore. Anonymity on line is so 20 years ago.

Maybe. Close, anyway. My first account was just DCL so my real Forum join date is a few months earlier than posted here. And my first story, Teaching Patti, was posted earlier than that (before the Forum" came on line). I don't think there's anybody left here from before the Forum Board.

I'm not really here all that much anymore. Anonymity on line is so 20 years ago.
I am totally new and know nothing if the old ways-at all but it’s super rare that I look at someone's follower list and not know a single name…completely fascinating. Do you still write and post stories? And yes, I am aware I’m slightly hijacking your thread. Let me know if you want me to stop.

There was a thread a few months back trying to find the oldest story, I want to say 1998. You didn't have much competition back then, now its dropping a pebble in the ocean.

I am totally new and know nothing if the old ways-at all but it’s super rare that I look at someone's follower list and not know a single name…completely fascinating. Do you still write and post stories? And yes, I am aware I’m slightly hijacking your thread. Let me know if you want me to stop.
I had a bout of writer's block back then and thought an erotic story posted anonymously would break me out of it -- and it did. I stayed on the site and wrote a few more, but then moved on with my other writing. So, no, I haven't written an erotic story in years. Decades, really.

There was a thread a few months back trying to find the oldest story, I want to say 1998. You didn't have much competition back then, now its dropping a pebble in the ocean.
Mine isn't the oldest --- but it's close. It may be the first novella. (It's listed as being posted in 2000 but that's just a date created when the site was overhauled. It may have been first posted in '98. I can't remember.) I think one of Laurel's may be the oldest.

Mainly I only browse through threads on my 'Watched Threads' list. Over time I have winnowed it down to what I enjoy. minus posters on my Ignore List. And those are the ones to which I make posts.
Occasionally I pass through 'New Posts' and that is how I found this thread. But most threads don't hold much interest for me. Signal to noise ratio of a sort...

How have you been Mr Budaska? I had to take this thread off ignore to see it.

Back