The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't know which hurts my head more - the renard thread about Christmas disappearing, or the Texas dude's thread about how The Ladies all want money or cock.

Or jen's "loik" thread.

She's referring to the way she's deliberately curving her spine to stick her butt out even further. It's bad form, looks good but would hurt her back in the long run.

Strong core = less back injuries.

the gif plays slow & stuttery on my phone, but the strength trainers i had in school always told is that sticking your ass out is good form, it allows for a natural spinal curve & body movement.
your back shouldn't be perfectly straight in a squat.

I honestly don't know which hurts my head more - the renard thread about Christmas disappearing, or the Texas dude's thread about how The Ladies all want money or cock.

Or jen's "loik" thread.

where's yates when you need him?

the gif plays slow & stuttery on my phone, but the strength trainers i had in school always told is that sticking your ass out is good form, it allows for a natural spinal curve & body movement.

Slow I could see and they might have sped the movement up for the .gif but if that form were used in front of my boxing trainer he'd kick my ass. There's too much curve, it's a back injury waiting to happen.

There's a reason she looks hot enough to turn into a .gif and it's not her proper form.

She's referring to the way she's deliberately curving her spine to stick her butt out even further. It's bad form, looks good but would hurt her back in the long run.

Strong core = less back injuries.

Exactamundo. The back should be kept as straight as possible.

So I decided to cook a stuffed chicken in this fancy new oven thing. Well, it's not actually that new, but I rarely use it so I don't totally understand all the features. So today while fiddling with it, I discovered this timing feature it has and realized that previously I'd been doing things bass-ackwards. So I go in to tell Manu - I start out, "You wanna know how stupid I am-"

And without taking his eyes off the computer he cuts me off with, "Oh, I already know."

:( :mad: :(

Slow I could see and they might have sped the movement up for the .gif but if that form were used in front of my boxing trainer he'd kick my ass. There's too much curve, it's a back injury waiting to happen.

There's a reason she looks hot enough to turn into a .gif and it's not her proper form.

sounds like we're coming from different schools of thought, kiddo.

obviously the only way to settle this is a jello wrestling match. i'll get the kiddie pool.

Maybe I spend too much time in PT but the above looks like bad form and I am already imagining the injuries.

at the lowest point her thighs need to be perpendicular to the floor. i think she's bending too low?

Just cried at the bit where the pharmacist slaps George Bailey, realises his error then hugs him.

What a fucking twat.

Wow, if you put coffee in the cappuccino side, it makes a perfect cup.....how bout that! All these years, I've been making a big old pot of coffee, wasting half of it....good to know. Bye bye Kerig

Maybe I spend too much time in PT but the above looks like bad form and I am already imagining the injuries.

She goes too deep. Squats are bad on the knees anyway. There are other exercises to do other than squats that are better.

i hope you went over there and smacked him upside the head

Actually, I'd been drinking wine - so it took me a minute to register what he'd said - which, of course, sort of reinforced his joke. He collapsed in laughter after watching the gerbils spinning in my head, then I collapsed laughing at myself. We laughed and laughed at me till we were both red-faced and sore.

Then I smacked him upside the head. :cool:

Actually, I'd been drinking wine - so it took me a minute to register what he'd said - which, of course, sort of reinforced his joke. He collapsed in laughter after watching the gerbils spinning in my head, then I collapsed laughing at myself. We laughed and laughed at me till we were both red-faced and sore.

Then I smacked him upside the head. :cool:

that made me smile

Or jen's "loik" thread.

I keep hoping Jenn's thread is about Norse mythology.

I know i'll be disappointed if I open it. :(

New boots to wear! New boots to wear!

But it's -19 out there. Fuck.

Your back shouldn't be perfectly straight, that is correct, but she's sticking her lower spine out unnaturally. You can see that exateratedly curved dip at one point. A lot of people try to do that in various yoga poses too, because it looks cute or whatever.

It's Christmas Eve, not Christmas Steve

last night i made the man watch like 4 episodes of Too Cute on netflix

it's a show about kittens and puppies and ducklings

YES BABY ANIMALS JUST BABY ANIMALS NONSTOP BABY ANIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back