The Isolated Blurt Thread III: Thread of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: that squat gif...she's Instagram "dat ass" sensation Jen Selter, a fitness trainer who works out of New York and Boston...and supposedly she's got America's hottest butt right now.

Is it bad that I've not yet put clothes on?

Only if you have to be at work in five minutes. :D

5 30 am New Zealand Christmas morning and the ph rings.

There's a grandchilds voice.

Yelling.

"Guess what Santa bought me?"

"Tell me."

"An alarm clock."

Bloody Santa. :D

Put my Wigwam socks on and thankfully my toes are ok. -23. Tha fuck, winter, tha fuck.

For those that celebrate it

Merry-Christmas-prev.jpg

For those that celebrate something else

Happy-Holidays-LO-Res.jpg

For those that don't celebrate

have_a_nice_day.jpg

Last edited:
Today I completed my snooty snowman with twig arms. He has three fingered hands. I made a twig broom for him.
I doubt any child below the age of twelve today in America has seen a twig broom. I saw one once. Handcrafted.
Why did they give Frosty the Snowman a broom? Because of an echo from the bad old days of the ancient patriarchy.
St. Nicholas is blamed for Christmas. He saved young women from a life of shame by giving them money for a dowry.
Marry and be raped and beaten by one man and his family, or stay single and be raped and beaten by all and sundry.

Which was a rotten joke. In the days of St. Nicholas, no woman was safe from rape. It is no wonder that the people
of those days enjoyed bear baiting and executions in the public square. Life was an never ending list of horrors.

Life was a numbed and shocked mind, and a painful physical experience. Thankfully, this brutal life full of trauma was short.

I posed a question to myself- Would telling a child about a Santa Claus who would beat you with a stick, be child abuse ?

There is the Christmas message that was lost- The carrot that society offers- Obey and you will get gifts. The stick
that society threatens with- You will suffer pain, loss, and shame if you rebel against the rules.

I am thankful to live in 2013, and not 1013. This world may be a madhouse, but it is less mad than it was.

(Children do not know what coal is! Lumps of coal are no longer available. When I was in first grade, we had a coal- fired furnace at school.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back