What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

Ate my gf's pussy while my mom slept on the couch right next to us. maybe 3 ft. from moms face. lol good times
 
I guess, being part of a bona fide orgy with MMMMFFFFF. Yes, a higher number of women. It was pretty amazing, especially because there were only two actual couples, the rest of us were solo. A buddy and I arranged it, invited everyone, and they all showed!
 
Last edited:
Went to the boss'es secretary home and did her and came back to work and she did too.
That ended up in a short term relationship but one I will never forget
 
Outdoor sex

I've had sex on the beach literally. My naughtiest place and time was getting a blowjob while driving down interstate 95. By the time she was done we pegged out at 100 mph.
 
This woman I knew learned I took part in questioning folks while in the military. She wanted me to make her "answer questions the hard way." We laid out some rules and a safe word.... Well, I ended up placing ice cubes inside various places... tazing her in select places... used a crop... then switched to sensory deprivation... then other things That shit was wild! She told me every secret she had. I held her close afterwards and took care of her. She kept coming back for more, but she had already told me everything, so there was no sport in it. We had a BDSM relationship afterwards for about a year, but she moved away for her career. Now she swears up and down she has more secrets and wants to visit, but my wife isn't down for that kind of activity (though, she has been down for threesomes with this girl in the past).
 
Well, there is the time I pulled off of I-40 to a crowded rest stop and my wife decided to suck my cock.
Or we were driving home from a party and my wife said "I need to suck your cock NOW " So I pulled into the first driveway and it turned out to be a assisted living facility. She got me out of the car and sucked my cock while I stood behind the mailboxes.
Or one hot summer summer morning, my wife came out to the front yard where I was doing something. Don't remember what. Not important. She came out dressed in her long black night gown and heels. She bent over right in front of me and picked up the news paper and gave me that "you need to fuck me now " look. So as she was walking back to the house I bent her over, right before there in the front yard and lifted that gown up and fucked her in the ass. Now before you all get on me about maybe the neighbor kids would see. I live on a country road and the closest neighbor we have is a quarter mile away from us.
 
I attended a night college that mostly consisted of working adults pursuing a degree. I went to a married classmate’s house to complete an assigned group project. After the rest of the group left, I ended up fucking her in her son’s bed. Just to be clear, he was gone for the night. Her husband was gone and her two younger children were asleep upstairs. Our steamy and very regular time together lasted six months. I later found out she divorced her husband. Flash forward to the present day, I know see her former husband in church every Sunday and his present wife is my youngest child’s teacher. It feels rather naughty.
 
At age 18, I went to the lake with my girlfriend's family. We were swimming and jumping off the wooden platform about 25 yards out in the water. Everyone else went ashore to eat lunch. My girlfriend and I stayed at the platform. One thing led to another, and I was soon entering her from behind, while she clung to the side of the platform, with her entire family, about 30 people, about 60-75 feet away. They kept yelling and waving at us telling us to come on and eat lunch. Very strange screwing your girlfriend with her mom and dad waving/talking to us. That was a long time ago. Thinking/writing about it still gets me excited and blood gets flowing to all the right places!.
 
Last edited:
Naughtiest thing? I like to creampie my GF, then lick my cum off her asshole as it drains out of her.
Naughtiest place? Probably my truck on the side of the interstate, during rush hour.
 
Had a FWB for a while before we went separate ways. Then, out of the blue, she called me up and asked if I'd do her a favor. Seems she met a guy online and was trying to convince him that she was very talented orally (she was).

She recalled my computer monitor had a built-in camera and mic in it, so she wanted to know if I'd agree to go online and let her suck my cock while her new fella watched and directed her.

I quickly agreed....lol...it was "different" to have another man directing her on how to go down on me. I also agreed to cum where he wanted her to receive it...all over her face....
 
I don't know if it's the naughtiest I've done as I'm nearly 46 and am a very naughty fellow, however, last weekend I was the first guy to eat a gorgeous 25 year old's ass. There are fringe benefits to being locally famous and newly single.
P.S. She loved it.
 
Dining tables and rulers

Met a woman online and went for face to face meet at her house. Took some porn with me which we watched together... after 10 minutes, she disappeared upstairs and came down dressed as a schoolgirl demanding I spank her with a 12" ruler. I obliged, and since I'm a wheelchair user and her bedroom was upstairs, I ended up getting her to lie on her dining table so I could slap her pussy with the ruler, eat her out and then fuck her with a rabbit... first of many good meets
 
Here's a few from me:
Had sex in a car with my gf at the time
Received 3 blow jobs in a park and ride
Gave a blow job in the back seat of car then drove to another man's place of work and sucked him off
Went to a local adult book store and traded blow jobs with another man through a glory hole
At the same adult book store sucked 3 guys off in a row and the next week sucked 2 more guys off.
The nastiest of them all is I ate a woman out while she was on her period.
 
Homemade Porn Cameraman

My buddy, who was 42 at the time and hung, started dating a hot and horny 18 year old.

She immediately moved in and spent most of her time topless in a thong. Needless to say, I and many other friends would "pop over" to have this little minx answer the door topless in a thong.

They started making movies on their own. All of us were porn aficionados and sometimes watched together. One night they were showing me a movie they made. I have some photo and video skills and they wanted me to suggest critiques. Framing lighting, backgrounds, were all in need of help.

We made about 70 hours of porn with me as cameraman, lighting director, set designer. I also witnessed a bunch of sex we did not film for a variety of reasons.

Before you ask, I don't have any copies. He does and we still view from time to time. She is no longer in our lives. It was a good thing for us that she left him.
 
Last edited:
I was in a long-distance relationship with a girlfriend ... We decided to rendezvous at a State Park one afternoon, and took a hike on one of the trails. I noticed she carried a blanket from her car ... After walking a few minutes, we found a little clearing off the beaten path. She layed out the blanket, we stripped together and had sex in the woods ... It was a nice, sunny day as we lay under the trees ... We did everything ... Heard some people walking by once, but they didn't notice us ...
 
Bosses wife

I fucked my bosses wife in his truck one stormy day in the parking lot of a shooting range. She worked for the company and we had gotten to know each other quite well. We hit it off you might say. There was a donut shop down the street I would sometimes stop at to get coffee and donuts. She knew that I frequented the establishment so one day I drove up and there she was. I walked up. She cracked her window cause it was pouring rain. She Said "get in we need to talk". I was a little worried. So she drives around the corner to this skeet shooting range and the parking lot was deserted. She parked in a secluded spot. She took off her seat belt, then mine. Didn't say a word. Just straddled on top of me took her clothes off, sucked my cock and rode me the rest of the way home. It's was amazing. So I said now what. She said that she was not leaving her husband she just needed to fuck me. It was amazing.
 
Blowjob in front guys friends

Doesn’t sound it took a lot of convincing. Did you get off on being watched or was uncomfortable. Or I suppose you could be so focused you care😀
 
Last edited:
Doesn’t sound it took a lot of convincing. Did you get off on being watched or was uncomfortable. Or I suppose you could be so focused you care😀

I was a bit faded and in the mood :cathappy: If I have to be honest I felt very naughty doing that in front of his friends. I only got him off and then my mom called me on FaceTime so unfortunately I didn't get off myself :( I was soaking wet tho hahaah!
 
I was a bit faded and in the mood :cathappy: If I have to be honest I felt very naughty doing that in front of his friends. I only got him off and then my mom called me on FaceTime so unfortunately I didn't get off myself :( I was soaking wet tho hahaah!
I hope he took care of you later.
 
Back
Top