anal orgasms

i have came from riding my partner, if i get the angle right i can thrust my hips and put a lot of pressure against my prostate. and i can orgasm that way. Otherwise i just only get close and then it kinda resets. Of course that is fine with me too. :)

I have been able to use my fingers and have mini orgasms, but I have never had that earth shattering orgasm that I have heard people have playing with their prostate. I tried a couple of toys but with no success.

when the guy i am with cums in me that what makes me cum
That's just it: if you think of it as purely a mechanical thing, then you're unlikely to O. You guys have to let go emotionally, so a real cock and some hunk pounding away at you, calling you names, feeling his balls slap into you, is going to push you over the edge... or else imagine those things as a second best :)

That's just it: if you think of it as purely a mechanical thing, then you're unlikely to O. You guys have to let go emotionally, so a real cock and some hunk pounding away at you, calling you names, feeling his balls slap into you, is going to push you over the edge... or else imagine those things as a second best :)

When I continue to read this over n over again it continues to turn me on as if it were happening to me lol

Oh FUCK yeah!!!! What a video!! There's something extremely hot about the thought of having your own cum fucked out of you from behind. Mmmmmm....

I also like the frotting at 3:50. How I would LOVE to experience that and then lick up the aftermath! :devil:

Damn that is some hot action!

Back