My wife and I are new to the Dom sub thing. Tips?

That's where a safe word comes in. If he doesn't use the safeword then you know he likes it and that you haven't gone too far so therefore you shouldn't feel that way. Respectfully, that's just a lame excuse because you really don't want to do it. While that is your right you should at least be honest about it instead of coming up with a lame excuse.

Actually I was pretty clear in saying that I don't want to do it. "I wouldn't be enjoying myself!" I gave the reason because I thought it was pertinent to the discussion. You may think it's a lame reason, but I don't give a damn.

I don't need to give my husband the reason I don't want to be a Domme for him. He's a bit of a switch on occasion, and would enjoy it. However, he knows I wouldn't feel comfortable with it. I have no problem saying I'm not interested. He respects that and doesn't put value judgements on my reasons for it.

It's like saying, "No I don't want your burger because it has ketchup on it." and you reply, "Come on that's a lame excuse. Just try it."

Back