New Member Introductions

LTL here (long--time lurker), used to be heavily into group, exhibitionism (stripping), casual /spontaneous / outdoor sex, but no' mo (marriage, kids, mortgage, high-pressure jobblahblah). Miss the old days, miss the thrills. Maybe I can connect here with a few like-minded, world-travelled (Europe esp) literate folks.
 
Newbie here!

Hi Im JD, In my late 30s happily married (6years!), a newbie on here and really enjoying the stories. Im no writer but am an avid reader of absolutely anything! So hello all x
 
I am... "She-of-a-thousand-nicknames"... though Ravenwind suits me well enough at the moment. Happily married for a healthy number of years, kids, pets, the whole 9 yards of typical family life ^_~. I am bi-, a happy no-limits slave to my Husband, and, depending on your point of view, one of the lucky/cursed few women where the generally-male stereotype of "thinks of sex every 7 seconds" almost literally applies...

I must admit, I have three love affairs... one with the written word, the second with art, the third with music. The senses can be tickled far more with a thought than with a feather, and the body can be stirred far more by the mind than by external forces. I feel the mind is a vastly untapped font in most people... but here, the opportunity to explore the depths of the mind is presented... and the opportunity to learn, to teach, and to share... 'tis the greatest opportunity of 'em all.
 
Hello to all

Just wanted to say hi, first day on and loving it!!!
Maby I can get a little more creative and post something later in a different section... We'll see.;)
 
Hello :)

Hey ladies and gents,

I'm newly added, but a vetran to the site. I've read many great stories on this website and have finally figured out there's a forum!! LOL :D

Well I'll make it short and sweet like me :)

I'm a home grown Georgia Peach who's moved away from her roots. I've been told I'm a hoot and a shot away from crazy, but as sweet as apple pie. I love my friends and family very much. I've mellowed out over the years but my hubby said I'm a true red neck when I'm pissed. I love to joke and have fun. You can't laugh at me with out me laughing too, so quack on me all you want, I have tough skin. There isn't much else to add cause I'm a simple person. I'm an open book, if you have any question feel free to ask.
 
Hey, 20 yr old male here. Been reading the lit stories for at least a year, made an account on here a few months ago but never got round to posting so I'm hoping to rectify that now :D

Just looking to chat and have some fun really, got made redundant a couple of months ago so haven't got much to do at the moment :p

If anyone's bored and feels like a chat, give me a pm :) (and I don't necessarily mean that in a naughty way! lol)
 
:) Hello,
My name is Jon. I enjoy reading "amateur" fiction (although I must admit, some of the fiction is better than "professional" works I've read). I joined because I enjoy the fiction, and have found myself suddenly in an interactive story of my own (well, not yet; we haven't started the story yet).

Anyway, I really do enjoy every writer I read, there's some real creativity out there. Anything else you may be curious about, just ask me.
 
Hi. I'm a pre-orgasmic female who's been this way for 27 years. I surfed over here from another website and checked things out a bit. Lately, I've started working on overcoming my sexual impairment again. Maybe I'll eventually cook up a thread about my problem. This looks like a great forum. Have a great day.
 
Is this place suitable for those of us who are over the hill and quickly descending the other side? :D

Regardless, I am new as well, so I hope you'll put up with me.
 
Texienne

Hi, I'm Texienne. I've actually been reading a while, but I finally decided to join the fun. I've been writing Erotica since puberty, but my parents kept finding it and making me delete it, so when I grew up and moved out this summer I did so without a portfolio!

I'm a Lesbian college student in a relationship. I live off-campus with my GF. I have a vague life plan that involves a liberal arts degree, going to some state with GF to marry and make a family, and publishing in the Romance genre some day. I write Erotica to enhance my sex life and to practice. Despite my orientation, I actual can get quite excited with straight stuff, so I do write quite a bit of it. Luckily my GF is Bi, the only boyfriend I ever had is still a close friend (and attends the same school as us, so he's close by) so I tend to use them as information sources a lot!

I strictly go by my username 'Texienne' for anything sexually oriented. Long story, but it involves keeping peace with my family, including my computer whiz dad who seems able to track me down online anywhere.

Glad to be here!
 
Hi.....

I am an 18 year old Female.... A lot of people call me Melie and I LOVE to play music. I grew up in a conservative home and I am sick and tired of being the good little angel. There isn't really anything too interesting about me.....my first time in a relationship was last year when my ex bf crawled through my window. It was pretty scarry since my mom's room is almost above mine=)
 
Hello

I am a 41 year old female. I single and find that the old saying about women in their forties are true! For those of you that don't know, we are extremely horny. Sometimes, I feel that I am too aroused. Currently, I am unemployed and going to school to keep busy.
 
Hi everyone! My name is Michelle and I live on the west coast in CA. I am married, but I still enjoy flirting and erotic discussions with other people... I joined the site last month and am still finding my way through the various forums. :) I have enjoyed reading erotic literature for years and have been writing stories privately for over a year. I write about my own experiences and also my fantasies... I hope to improve my writing with help from some of the other writers and readers on Lit. I am very fond of building sexual tension through words and images, oral sex, and light bondage. I am intrigued by the roleplays, but I don't really have time to participate in one right now... Something to look forward to!

A note to cafeaulait08, I am looking forward to my 40's!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
 
Another new person....

Wow, this site is daunting. I've been reading stories here for a couple of months and I never get tired of searching for new stories. There is always something new, and I'm finding that I like things that I never thought would turn me on.

I've started writing a story, but am not a good writer. I thought maybe it might be better to co-write as my spelling/grammer is not what it could be. But i don't know anyone here. Anyway.. I'm working up the courage to post what I have so far, but I'm a bit thin skinned... In my heart it's the best thing since sliced bread, but logic would dictate otherwise. I am expecting a lot of complaints about basic grammer.

Not really sure how the whole review thing works...
 
Back
Top