How big of a dildo(cock) do you like?

Though I can only get eight or so inches up the ol' tailpipe, Rambone will likely always be my favourite. Sometimes I'll go a bit smaller, sometimes a bit bigger, but that's the one I always come back to.
 
Dildo or cock

This depends on my mood. If solo play, I'm good with 9 or 10 inches. If real play, 8.5 or 9 as long as they know how to fuck. If I feel really frisky and dirty, I'll be up for 10 or more.
 
I can take my partner's thick eight inches when we spoon or I ride him, but I have mostly been a bottom for years and after awhile you learn the ropes, so to speak. I have used dildos but mostly no bigger that eight-nine inches. Vibrators are best!!!!!
 
The largest I have now is 7x5 and I can take it in so easy. Would love to "upgrade" to a larger one and your seems just about the size I'd like.

You need me sucking your cock while you ride that big hard dildo!
 
I love one about the size of my cock which is 7 3/4" I can deep throat it and it feels great sliding in and out of my ass!
 
I hace a few and i need an upgrade. I like thick really and right now my thickest is only 6 so i am looking to upgrade. I like longer ones for the ability to do many things with them so i am looking to upgrade to something in the 10-12" lanth and 8" thick.
 
My Toy

I have a solid Pyrex glass cylindrical dildo with a flange on the base, allowing me to sit it on a table and "take" it. It is 7" long and 1 3/4 inches in diameter and not tapered. I love how it satiates my vagina. That is about the most I can take.
 
Greedy

When I'm horny, and in the mood for toys I'm greedy. Last time I played with a couple of the wife's toys, her 8" long and 2" wide dildo wasn't enough.

Whole cucumber, cut a flat base to it, lubed it... A challenge.
 
I have a Doc Johnson dildo - "The Realistic Cock", white, 6inches and I love it. I don't know how they measure it cause I'm 5inches and it looks a lot bigger than me. But it feels really good , I don't know if I could take anything bigger, but then I've just started recently fucking myself with a dildo again. I wonder if most people start off with 6inches but then decide they want bigger later . For that matter, would that be the same for women ? That once they've had more experience, maybe they would also desire a larger cock than mine.
 
Tantus Mr. Universe!

My favorite dildo is the Tantus "Mr. Universe" butt plug in black silicone! I'm not much for length anymore, but concentrate on serious girth. My Mr. Universe is only about 7 inches long, but it's 2.82 inches across the head and 3.15 inches in diameter across the base of the shaft! (He has a nice flat base ring, too, so he's easy to sit on.) Trust me...this is HUGE! Remember, the diameter of the head of a nice average dildo is only 1.5 inches! Getting your asshole (my boi-pussy) around a 3 inch diameter cock takes LOTS of lube (I still prefer K-Y!) and LOTS of prep stretching. But...the pleasure is awesome! If you haven't seen the Mr. Universe, check him out on Amazon, or any other sex toy site! I LOVE him! 💋
 
Tantus Mr. Universe!

Exactly 2.82? Or closer to 3?

Believe it, or not, I measured it with a digital vernier caliper! I'm a bit of a size queen and I wasn't willing to settle for saying, "Well, it's just a little over two and three-quarters inches in diameter." (Call me "anal"!) I find it very exciting to say I can take that huge size!
 
Believe it, or not, I measured it with a digital vernier caliper! I'm a bit of a size queen and I wasn't willing to settle for saying, "Well, it's just a little over two and three-quarters inches in diameter." (Call me "anal"!) I find it very exciting to say I can take that huge size!
My dad reloads, so I actually know what you're talking about. That's crazy big dude.
 
My dad reloads, so I actually know what you're talking about. That's crazy big dude.

I'm completely "out" to my wife for several years now and, although she's kinda sorta accepting of my homosexuality, she won't allow me to be active with men. (I hate to lie to her, but I'm addicted to cocks and cum! So I do sneak it whenever I can.) BUT...she has agreed to mutual masturbation sessions, anal insertions with various ass toys and LOTS of dirty talk...especially the details of my gay adventures and my homosexuality in general...what she refers to as "my proclivities"! (I orally pleasure her plenty, too! I'm not TOTALLY selfish!)

Regarding our anal insertion events...we use tons of K-Y and then wifey loosens me up with her fingers first...then a sweet vibrator called the Ripple Rider...then a 1.75 inch diameter gyrator...then a penis head inflatable butt plug, which, incidentally, I've had up to 25 pumps inside me (!) - when we slid that out, fully inflated, i measured it with the calipers at 4.5 inches! Excruciating and exquisite pleasure! After some repeated play with the inflatable...shove in uninflated (1.75 inches uninflated!)...pull out fully inflated...repeat...we move up to my real "boyfriend," Mr. Universe! Wifey helps him fuck me, twisting and shoving, withdrawing and shoving in again...until he's all the way in me and my asshole is stretched to over 3 inches! I often cum without touching myself when she does this! It's great! My wife's great and I really love her, but I'm soooo glad she's been able to step up and pleasure me like this! She really gets into verbally abusing me when she's doing this, too and I love t!
 
Nightmare!!!

Google "One man one jar".

JanneE...HOW could you do that to me??? "One man, One jar" is a fucking NIGHTMARE!!! I couldn't watch the whole thing...it hurt just looking at it! And...talk about abject panic! Look...I've been putting MANY different objects up my ass since I was young and have been mighty creative with my chosen toys over the years...but there are just some things you KNOW, intuitively, to stay away from!

In the end? That guy was a REAL "dumb ass"! (All puns intended!) 😁

Thanks for sharing!
 
8-10" and thick is usually the preference for either her strap on or my solo playtime. Real thing anything about 8" or larger hits the spot
 
6" long

I am new to ass play. Can only take 6"x2" I want to try a real pecker, but I don't know any disease free willing guys. I am married. She is ok with fantasy only.
 
I am new to ass play. Can only take 6"x2" I want to try a real pecker, but I don't know any disease free willing guys. I am married. She is ok with fantasy only.

Well, if you can't get the real thing, at least go further into dildo ass play! (If you can, DO get your wife involved...it's really hot! Convince her, "it's just fantasy, Honey!") Here are some tips and things to check out online for future reference...

#1. Always use PLENTY of lube...you can NEVER have too much! I like K-Y best, but there are plenty of good ones out there.

#2. Stretch, stretch and STRETCH! You've got to loosen up your asshole to accept increasingly larger dildos without pain. Do it gradually...but in the same session. (I do some pretty big stuff and, when you do it right, you don't have to worry about "incontinence issues.") Here's my present ass play regimen...

A. Start with Ripple Rider vibrator...1st nub is about 1/2" diameter, 5 inches down, the bottom nub is 1-1/2"...a nice starter.
B. Second in...any vibe or dildo of 1-1/2" - 1-3/4" diameter at the tip.
C. Third in for a big stretch...Gapers Pink Penis Head Inflatable Plug. LOVE this baby! Head is 1-3/4" and shaft is 1-1/2". Ten pumps and the knob will be over 3 inches!!! You wouldn't be able to put it IN at that diameter, but you can slide it OUT that big and it feels great! (I once had mine up to 25 pumps and, after I slid it out *sigh* I measured it with a digital vernier caliper. It measured a whopping 4-5/8"!!!) If you're going to guy thus, shop around! I saw it for $65 or more and $35!
D. Last in...Mmm-mmm! Tantus Mr. Universe black silicone butt plug. (Shop around!) Only about 6-1/2" total length, 2.8" in diameter across the lovely head and 3-1/8" in diameter at the base! Wait until you feel THIS baby in your sweet, little ass! The length ain't much, but the huge girth is what makes this big guy feel soooo fucking good! Check this wonderful thing out online!

So...there you have what I do for ass-fuckin' fun! Good luck with yours!

Glori 💋 (Short for Gloriholeluvr, my old screen name)
 
I am glad that my wife is ok with me playing with the toys we have. I have several plugs and dildos which I use whenever I can. most are 2" wide but I have 2 larger dildos that are 2.5" wide and one is 2.75 wide. And one plug that is 3" wide I sometimes use. The biggest dildo I have is 3.2" wide at the tapered head, she doesn't know that I can take it. That one is a bit difficult to get inserted usually and Im a bit tender afterwards of course for a couple days. But I enjoy the smaller dildos I mentioned and with the suction cup, I stick them to the end of the bed or a wall and use them. They feel great!! Love walking around the house with one of the plugs in when she is home.
 
I am glad that my wife is ok with me playing with the toys we have. I have several plugs and dildos which I use whenever I can. most are 2" wide but I have 2 larger dildos that are 2.5" wide and one is 2.75 wide. And one plug that is 3" wide I sometimes use. The biggest dildo I have is 3.2" wide at the tapered head, she doesn't know that I can take it. That one is a bit difficult to get inserted usually and Im a bit tender afterwards of course for a couple days. But I enjoy the smaller dildos I mentioned and with the suction cup, I stick them to the end of the bed or a wall and use them. They feel great!! Love walking around the house with one of the plugs in when she is home.

Awesome! Those 2.75" and 3"+ lovers are great, aren't they?! But...they do leave you "tender"...you can't use them every day!

I like that my wife works my ass with these toys! What a turn-on!

Keep on pluggin'!
 
Toys vs Real

I've been into ass play for over 40 years now and I've used vibrators and dildos of various makes, models and materials. I've also had the "real thing" from some of my male lovers over the decades. When it comes to length and girth, I've found I can be very comfortable with a larger-than-normal real cock. If I try to use a dildo/vibrator that is the exact same size/girth, it isn't as comfortable. So, the size/girth I can take really depends on whether I'm taking the "real thing" or "fake".

When I've been with the right guy, real beats fake every day of the week. Part of the reason? When a man has been fucking me and I've loosened up enough to accept him, when he gets ready to cum his cock feels like it expands in length and girth, all at the same time. When he finally blasts his cum inside me, the feeling of that last minute expansion drives me totally crazy. It would be nice if some company could find a way to simulate that with a dildo, but it would still be a pale imitation.
 
Back
Top