Go Topless Day

R. Richard

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Posts
10,380
http://nypost.com/2014/08/25/go-topless-day-the-best-sunday-ever-in-nyc/

Got to be as plot bunny.

New Yorkers ditched their shirts and joined people around the world Sunday in celebration of International Go-Topless Day.

Around 200 bare-chested men and women chanted “Free your Breasts! Free your mind!” as they proudly marched from Columbus Circle down to Times Square and over to Bryant Park in the name of equality.

“We are lucky to be here and to be able to be topless,” Judith Sherwood, 36, told The Post. “We are here to support the women in states where it is illegal to go topless and breast-feed in public.”

Go-Topless Day falls on the Sunday before Women’s Equality Day, which is on Aug. 26. About a week before that date, in 1920, women earned the right to legally vote with the ratification of the Nineteenth Amendment, which prohibits voter discrimination on the basis of sex — something 17-year-old Connecticut resident Grace DiChristina says is the ultimate reason for traipsing topless through the city streets.

“This is about equality and body image,” she said Sunday.

GoTopless.org fights to ensure women have the same constitutional right as men to go topless in public, according to its Web site.
 
Last edited:
I wonder how many high school boys cut school that day.
 
I wonder how many high school boys cut school that day.

I used to live in NYC. I managed to interview a few high school boys who did cut class. They said, "Well, there were a couple of things that we wanted to find out about." How can you criticize education?
 
Back
Top