Siblings

jaF0

Watcher
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
36,077
This is sort of a fetish thread, but sort of serious too, and it isn't just for the usual incest crowd.

I've of the understanding that most laws and traditions against siblngs playing together has to do with genetics and risk of malformations and diseases. I get that those kinds of bad things CAN and sometimes DO happen.

But how much of it is simply because of the moralist argument that it's 'icky' and and shouldn't be done, just because they don't like it?

I wonder how often it happens even in 'good' families.

All of the legal and moral issues aside, did you/do you have a sibling you ever have or ever would consider relations with?
 
My sister and I ended up in a threesome with her friend one very drunken night. It was amazing. I don't regret it. I just wish it would have happened more than once.
 
Yes

It started with me using my sister’s panties to masturbate.
 
It happen to me and sister.. for 3 years we had lot of fun.. kissing touching giving each other oral sex but never fucked
 
It started with me using my sister’s panties to masturbate.

Ah, the smell of your sister's panties - at least my sister had an aroma that I loved. It's a little bit embarrassing to get caught though lol
 
sometimes it's just two consenting adults. not from a broken home, no abuse, no bad childhood.
 
Well the probability of genetic diseases is actually quite high with siblings.

But in reality, when people think about incest they don't instantly remember about genetics. They think it's icky.

In fact, humans have specific mechanism in our brains that renders people we grow up with sexually less attractive to us. That's why most of us don't have sexual thoughts about our parents or sisters/brothers. Even close childhood friends fall into this category. So in part, it's mother nature herself that does things to prevent incest. It's something about developing tolerance to each other's pheromones or something.
In the world of animals this works too, and sibling animals will instinctively prefer other partners for themselves, outside of the family (not everyone though).

Now this mechanism is not very strong, and it can fail, which leads to sexual attraction. I just thought I will remind you that it's not jut social norms or knowledge about genetics that stands in the way.:cattail:
 
Last edited:
I go with Nezhul's main point here. I have two sisters and a brother. I love them each dearly. It is important to me that they each, like me, have found sexual fulfilment and I value their partners for that. But me sexually attracted to any one of them ever in my life? It just isn't there, and I don't think that is because of any social norm or the like. It's much deeper than that.
 
My sister and I have messed around. In the past and once recently. It's more common for siblings to "play" then people think. Especially in the experimental stage.
 
Well the probability of genetic diseases is actually quite high with siblings.

But in reality, when people think about incest they don't instantly remember about genetics. They think it's icky.

In fact, humans have specific mechanism in our brains that renders people we grow up with sexually less attractive to us. That's why most of us don't have sexual thoughts about our parents or sisters/brothers. Even close childhood friends fall into this category. So in part, it's mother nature herself that does things to prevent incest. It's something about developing tolerance to each other's pheromones or something.
In the world of animals this works too, and sibling animals will instinctively prefer other partners for themselves, outside of the family (not everyone though).

Now this mechanism is not very strong, and it can fail, which leads to sexual attraction. I just thought I will remind you that it's not jut social norms or knowledge about genetics that stands in the way.:cattail:

It makes senses, from an evolutionary viewpoint, that we would find incest "icky" to some extent. A tribe of proto-humans who had no aversion to incest would most likely indulge in it quite a bit (due to proximity and opportunity), and would suffer genetic disease issues, weakening the tribe. A different tribe, who happened to have the gene for incest aversion would naturally avoid it, and thereby not suffer the genetic diseases. Which tribe do you think will grow and thrive and eventually make up the majority of humanity?

And of course that same gene is what makes incest stories so hot: forbidden fruit is always the sweetest!
 
I didn't have any siblings, but my Son and Daughter have been having sex for years and have a Son together.
 
Westermarck effect is the imprinting of the brain from two individuals in close proximity that causes the inhibition of sexual attraction.

the probability of genetic disorders is only high if the there is recessive alleles within the family. two siblings can undergo testing to find out if this condition would exist.
 
My best friend and her brother

My best friend and her brother have been intimate for their entire adult life. I was fortunate to be with them when it all began. He is married and his wife is supportive of their relationship and sometimes joins and sometimes just watches, other times he watches his two favorite women.
His wife has a strong libido and when we visit she loves to watch me with her husband and his sister, and also me and my son. Two summers ago when she was pregnant with their first child she had a sex drive in overdrive. My son had a sex drive that kept her satisfied.
 
Certainly happens and a probably a bit more than we imagine. People being close and at ease with each other makes it easier to extend normal boundaries.
 
So if 2 identical twins had sex would it be considered incest, or just masturbation?
 
siblings

one of the most erotic and arousing cases that i have worked with....
a mother brought in her 2 twin teen daughters
who she had caught repeatedly having oral sex with each other
2 beautiful identical twins....with amazing playboy bodies.....
who were truly in love with each other in every way
and in their view were doing nothing wrong at all and their mom was who was in the wrong for spying on them and trying to cause trouble
on the basis of religious grounds, the mother was insistent that they had to stop
and because they were only 16 and minors, they were subject to their mother's opinion
on their side, however, they had slept together in the same bed literally since birth, had snuggled to each other through good and bad, had shared every thought and secret with each other their entire lives, including all of their sexuality and fantasy thoughts.....
perhaps it was totally natural.....or perhaps it was totally wrong.....who is really to judge?
 
All of the legal and moral issues aside. . .

The moral issues are so complex and so dependent on circumstance that I'm quite happy not to go there, beyond pointing out that they came to be proscribed by most religions precisely because of the genetic issues. In the context of Darwinian theory, where survival of the species is paramount, behaviors that weaken the genetic pool (in this case, increases the possibility for a negative health trait to become dominant) is going to be selected against. Any instinct that reinforces behaviors that increase genetic health will be selected for.

Whew. That was too mush of a mouthful. Simply put: incest increase the chances of genetic weakness in the species. Instincts against it get genetically reinforced. And those instincts in time get codified in 'morality' and law.

. . . did you/do you have a sibling you ever have or ever would consider relations with?

Here's a curious thing I can't explain: I don't have and don't remember ever having had any sexual interest in my sister. Instincts against incest were hard at work there, it would seem. But as an adult, the idea of older sister/younger brother tends to have a lot of erotic energy for me (so long as it's not my sister). It figures prominently in my fantasies from time to time.
 
Last edited:
Here's a curious thing I can't explain: I don't have and don't remember ever having had any sexual interest in my sister. Instincts against incest were hard at work there, it would seem. But as an adult, the idea of older sister/younger brother tends to have a lot of erotic energy for me (so long as it's not my sister). It figures prominently in my fantasies from time to time.

I can say that I like idea of incest with sisters because that's the only kind of family member that I don't have in real life.

But to answer to your question, incest fantasies have "erotic energy" because it's an idea, not a reality. I get turned on by the idea of fucking my cousins and the idea that they are now sexual creatures. But when I actually meet with them during extended family outings, there's nothing erotic at all because I see my cousins in "Reality". It's not that they're not attractive, because they are, it's just that when push comes to shove you just can't see them in the same way as your fantasies.
 
Yes.. it's very common. And not the stereotypical

sometimes it's just two consenting adults. not from a broken home, no abuse, no bad childhood.

Yes, it most commonly starts young and sometimes that continues. The reason you don't hear more about it is that people lie.. lol. I'll put it this way, if you haven't messed around with a family member, then you are kin to someone who has.
 
So if 2 identical twins had sex would it be considered incest, or just masturbation?

Some people might consider it incest. It wouldn't be considered masturbation, since masturbation is manual simulation of the genitals, rather than penetration.
 
Back
Top