Caught having Gay sex?!

At a park a couple of months ago. I met a man there and we walked down a deserted trail where I began to suck him off. As soon as he was done cumming, he pulled out quick, put his cock away and briskly walked away, saying we had been seen.

A woman,who I saw walking a few minutes earlier and who had given me a sly look, was down the trail as I looked back. She knew why we were there and had followed at a distance, hoping for a glance. She abruptly went the other direction when Inlooked back. All she had to do was ask to watch.

That sure would have been an exciting thing for sure. The first time I sucked a cock I took a picture with it in my mouth. I thought that was erotic. Had to delete it soon after so no one would see it. :mad:
 
Got caught in a 69 with a guy once by his sister. She said as long as she could watch, she would keep it to herself. She ended up joining in for my first threesome.
 
Got caught in a 69 with a guy once by his sister. She said as long as she could watch, she would keep it to herself. She ended up joining in for my first threesome.

wow! that sounds like quite the fantasy experience - bi, incest, threesome - got all the taboo subjects going at once! ;)
 
Yes and no. Technically we didn't get caught.
OK, so I met this 28 year old hung kid on a website. I would go to his apartment after work 1-2 times a week and get busy making him happy.

One day it's maybe 6:30 PM and I am on the futon getting fucked good by him and his cell phone vibrates. He ignores it and continues to give me the pounding I was craving.

About five minutes later there is a knock at the door. Again we ignore it and a minute later there is a knock on the window right next to where we are fucking. Lucky the blinds are closed, but we stop and stay quiet and we can hear his friend saying "hey, wake up lazy" as he keeps knocking at the window.

At this point I am scared to death that we are getting caught by one of his buddies. I whisper for him to pull out and move away from the window in case he can see a shadow of us.

After about five minutes the guy gives up and leaves.

My guys wants back at me, but I am almost shaking so I get dressed and wait another five minutes and leave.

Damm that was close!
 
I have never been caught having sex with my fwb.

I wish my wife or his wife would catch us sucking or fucking. But I would want them to be OK with it and maybe like watching or even join in!
 
wow! that sounds like quite the fantasy experience - bi, incest, threesome - got all the taboo subjects going at once! ;)

To be honest, when she caught us, it scared the heck out of us.

As for incest, I was their cousin.
 
Not really caught, but I was blowing a guy when his wife called on the cell phone. I stopped, but he motioned for me to continue as he talked to her.
 
With this story i have to give a bit of context a guy who i was messing around with a year ago he said he was married but going through a divorce and when one night on a really hot day he was leaning against his wall in his flat butt naked with me naked on my knees pleasing him orally seen as it was hot the window was open so the curtains were flung open and his neighbour questioned him about what he saw when he was walking his dog but he just said he was mistaken. How ever the main time i got caught was when we were in his bed room i was riding him i was really into his cock being inside me but then his wife walks in on us turns out he is not getting a divorce he just used that so he get me to have sex with him
 
With this story i have to give a bit of context a guy who i was messing around with a year ago he said he was married but going through a divorce and when one night on a really hot day he was leaning against his wall in his flat butt naked with me naked on my knees pleasing him orally seen as it was hot the window was open so the curtains were flung open and his neighbour questioned him about what he saw when he was walking his dog but he just said he was mistaken. How ever the main time i got caught was when we were in his bed room i was riding him i was really into his cock being inside me but then his wife walks in on us turns out he is not getting a divorce he just used that so he get me to have sex with him

What did the wife do? And did he end up getting a divorce after that scene? ;)
 
What did the wife do? And did he end up getting a divorce after that scene? ;)

i do not think so they went to a couples consular though i think even then he still used the come round my place and to have sex with me though
 
College friend

I was dating her brother at the time. Her date had to cancel so her brother invited his friend to be her date. We partied and ended up at my friends place. I went with her to get some party favors, supposed to take 20 minutes, but her connection was just minutes away. We returned in less than 5 minutes. Quietly we walked upstairs to her bedroom to the sight of her brother and his friend watching a video she made years ago of her masturbatng and also one she secretly took recording her brother doing the same. Her brother was on his knees licking his friends hard cock saying I want to taste this after it's been in my sisters cunt.
She looked at me and whispered this isn't the first time I caught my brother with another guy... I whispered back I want to watch you fuck him... she turned red and answered, promise to never tell? He was my first and I was his .
 
I was dating her brother at the time. Her date had to cancel so her brother invited his friend to be her date. We partied and ended up at my friends place. I went with her to get some party favors, supposed to take 20 minutes, but her connection was just minutes away. We returned in less than 5 minutes. Quietly we walked upstairs to her bedroom to the sight of her brother and his friend watching a video she made years ago of her masturbatng and also one she secretly took recording her brother doing the same. Her brother was on his knees licking his friends hard cock saying I want to taste this after it's been in my sisters cunt.
She looked at me and whispered this isn't the first time I caught my brother with another guy... I whispered back I want to watch you fuck him... she turned red and answered, promise to never tell? He was my first and I was his .

That's a really hot story...
 
A friend of mine owned a hotel and he had a room set aside that I could use almost whenever I wanted, something I took advantage of often. One afternoon I met a guy I met off a chat line and we agreed to meet there for me to suck his cock, so I text my friend to let him know and I headed to the hotel. I had a master key so when I got there I just went to the room and waited.

Once my new friend showed up I wasted no dropping to my knees and pulling out his black cock and he wasted no time shoving his cock down my throat. He was really giving my throat a good fucking and making me gag quite loudly, so that is probably why we didn't hear the door open. The next thing I know is I hear a gasp and "oh my" and what I see as I turn my head letting his cock slip out of my mouth was the hotel owners 55 year old Indian wife. She started to back out apologizing and saying she didn't know I was using the room today.

I was extremely embarrassed, but not that embarrassed so I went back to work on his fat cock until he started to cum and he pulled out and gave me a huge facial. We cleaned up while laughing about what happened and he went on his way. I waited a few minutes snuck out a back door without being seen. The next time I saw her it was an awkward conversation to say the least.
 
Last edited:
Never been caught. When I was young and in high school it was not proper to suck cocks and many of the "boys" asked each other if you would suck cocks. I always said no. I wish now that maybe I would have done one but that would have labeled me and one would have been two and then three and soon the whole school. Times were different back then. Today, I still keep my desires private.
 
Last edited:
I got caught by my room mate at university, I thought he was away for the weekend visiting his girlfriend at home. I met a guy in a bar, a few drinks later and we were all over each other. I took him back to my place and as he was balls deep inside me with my legs in the air, the door slammed open and my room mate walked in. He’d had a huge argument with his girlfriend and came back. He walked in, stared for a moment and walked out. I didn’t see him until the next morning, things were awkward for a little while until we sat and talked about it.
 
Never been caught. When I was young and in high school it was not proper to suck cocks and many of the "boys" asked each other if you would suck cocks. I always said no. I wish now that maybe I would have done one but that would have labeled me and one would have been two and then three and soon the whole school. Times were different back then. Today, I still keep my desires private.

I can certainly relate to your story. It was the same for me, the last thing you wanted was to be called a queer. Sometimes I wish it was I could go back and do it over and be like I wanted to be.
 
I was dating her brother at the time. Her date had to cancel so her brother invited his friend to be her date. We partied and ended up at my friends place. I went with her to get some party favors, supposed to take 20 minutes, but her connection was just minutes away. We returned in less than 5 minutes. Quietly we walked upstairs to her bedroom to the sight of her brother and his friend watching a video she made years ago of her masturbatng and also one she secretly took recording her brother doing the same. Her brother was on his knees licking his friends hard cock saying I want to taste this after it's been in my sisters cunt.
She looked at me and whispered this isn't the first time I caught my brother with another guy... I whispered back I want to watch you fuck him... she turned red and answered, promise to never tell? He was my first and I was his .

This is a hot story
 
Not caught, but "found out"

You know I was never "caught", per se in the act, but I was found out by one of my oldest friends and it was basically the last time we talked or had any contact whatsoever.

In my early twenties, and following the loss of a job and break-up with a steady girlfriend (follow me here, I still had a gay lover) I went to work on my extended family's ranch in the foothills and mountains about 90 minutes out of town. I lived there, with my mom's first cousin, during the week but still maintained a house with a (straight) roommate in town. I came home on weekends, did my laundry, some shopping, and went on dates with one of several girlfriends and with my long term gay lover if he was in town (from college).

I came home one weekend to find one of my oldest friends (I knew him from childhood and through the death of both his biological father and his stepdad) in the house and talking to my roommate. I had expected him since he was moving to Utah, after a short marriage to a girl for whom he had converted to the LDS church, and I had some of his guns in my gun safe. He seemed strangely distant and hostile and when he made a comment akin to, "stay young and heterosexual" to my roommate I wondered what was up.

I went into my room and found that he'd obviously been rummaging about. In the process he'd been into my footlocker, or "toy box", which contained pornographic magazines and video tapes, many of them gay, trans, or bisexual but many straight as well. It also contained my toys like dildos, butt plugs and other anal probes as well as lubes and my enema bag with a selection of nozzles including colon tubes and retention nozzles.

He followed and when he displayed a hostile attitude to me, in word and deed, I noted that he was the first person with whom I'd had a "circle jerk", at his suggestion, and that if he didn't want to find things that he found disturbing maybe he shouldn't go poking other people's property. Ostensibly, he was "looking for his guns" which he should have known would be in the locked safe to which he had no access. He asked a few questions my responses to which were that I was bisexual, I was still very much attracted to women, but that I had also had one, and only one, male lover for many years.

In any event, I got his guns out of the safe, he loaded them into his car, and with one last proclamation of "stay young and heterosexual" to my roommate hit the road. I haven't spoken to him since and even when I sent him an invitation to my first wedding and cards of condolence on the death of his mother and a sister, with my contact info, he never responded.

Funny. I've been married, twice, had custody of mine and raised a blended family with my wife. It kind of bums me out that I never got to share any of that with my oldest friend because he couldn't handle that I "fancy boys as well" and have some other less than vanilla sexual tendencies.

BTW, I got over it a long time ago. It's his problem, not mine.
 
From the other side of the conversation, I would love to catch a friend sucking or fucking another guy, it would be so hot. Especially if they were not obviously bi or gay. Even better if I got asked to join in.
 
Caught having gay sex

I was married 17 years. I never acted on my feelings of homosexuality during most of it. However, as my wife and I drifted apart, we quit sleeping together the final 4 years. My ex had suspected I might be gay, cause she found a gay porn site on my computer, and then more looking at my history. I denied it at the time, like many guys do when they are afraid to admit what they are. Then about 2.5 years before it ended, I did meet a guy in a tennis league. We became friends and then good friends. I learned early that he was gay. A few months later, we were at his place watching NCAA bball tourney.I was sitting next to him on bis couch & confided in him my true feelings. He then put his hand on my knee and started rubbing the inside of my leg .He leaned in to kiss me. I thought it might feel awkward, but it felt good. So I eagerly welcomed his tongue in my mouth. Within minutes we were in bis bed undressing each other, and both really turned on. He spent the next hour or so, initiating me into the world of homosexuality. I was hooked. In the next few months we had a lot of, man on man action. It felt great. I am definitely a bottom, and he likes being the dominant/top in sex. He would say things to me like, "Ride my cock you little gay bottom bitch", when he fucked me, or, "Suck my cock faggot". It always turned me on.
The book, The Joy Of Gay Sex, became my bible. We had kept our gay affair a secret. It did lead to some frustration on his part, since he was an openly gay man. He wanted me to end my marriage & build a life as a gay couple. I wasn't nearly ready to do so. I eventually ended up breaking it off.

A few weeks later, I came home on a Saturday when my kids were gone to their grandparents for the weekend. My wife told me to sit down,keep my mouth shut, & just watch video. It was a DVD. My now angry gay lover had secretly filmed us one night. He burnt a copy of it and had gave it to my wife. I had to sit there with her and watch it with her, of him and I having sex. Our naked bodies on top of each other, kissing passionately. Each saying we love each other. Us in a 69. Him fucking me in the ass doggy style. Me riding his cock, then me in the missionary position. Finally he pulled out removed his condom, straddled my face and fucked my mouth, until he pulled out and jacked off, spewing a big load of cum in my mouth and on my face, telling me not to swallow it yet. He then licked his cum off my face, and we french kissed exchanging his load back and forth in our mouths. He then jacked me off to orgasm, scooping the cum off my stomach, and feeding it to me, and telling me to swallow it all.

When it was over, her reaction was predictable. She basically screamed out, "You cock sucking flaming faggot. I am married to a 100% fucking homo. You didn't have the decency to admit that you are gay, when I had confronted you before, you little sissy bitch. It clearly looks like you love sucking cock more than I do. If we both got on our knees in front of 10 naked men, and had a blow job contest, you'd win.
We are divorcing. You need to move out. Go move in with your boyfriend. You two faggots can have all the gay sex you want. You can now suck his cock every night, cause that's what you really want anyway, you cock loving homo".
I felt frozen. I could hardly respond, from my shock and humiliation. Everything she said was true. When she did calm down some, I assured her that this all happened after we quit sleeping together, and her health was never at risk. She did find some comfort in that. She did give me an ultimatum. She wouldn't out me, but within the next few months, if I didn't, she would, and had video evidence to confirm it.
So I slowly did. First with my kids & sister, and then eventually friends.
I am relieved that my kids still love me, & none of my friends have dumped me. Her family is a different matter, but I expected them react that way. Plus I rarely have seen any of them since they found out.

When I confronted my lover, we were both angry. I told him I hated him for what he had done to me. He said I got what I deserved. Before I departed, he said that he had uploaded our gay sex tape to a gay amateur porn site. I am not sure if he actually did that.. I have searched many time for it on websites,
but have never found it. However, now that I am out, I kind of wish it is actually out there on some amateur gay porn site. I'd never want my kids to see it, but I wouldn't mind if strangers did. If I didn't have concerns for STD's, and was more bold, making gay porn would probably appeal to me.
 
Last edited:
Last summer I was in a full nude embrace with another guy, stroking him while reclining on a blanket in a secluded wooded area of a nude beach on a river. In the middle of this encounter, three partially clothed college-aged guys worked their way into the same wooded area and sat down on their beach towels about 20 feet from us, and they just started chatting with each other.

With just a few small trees between us and them, we stopped making out for a little while, but remained in our naked embrace. Then, we finally figured, hey, they invaded our space, so let's continue. I took him all the way to orgasm, and he was somewhat vocal with his grunts. Our visitors hung around chatting, but got quiet during the orgasm. After this orgasm, we remained in our embrace. The visitors started chatting again, and eventually they simply got up and started walking toward the beach.

No repercussions. Just a natural occurrence in the great outdoors.
 
Back
Top