Sugartitties Transformation Station

I'm free, willing and able... Let me help you relax 😋

I like the sound of that! I can always use help relaxing! Especially on Mondays!

I think these bath pics may be the hottest set you've ever taken.

Wow! Thanks for the vote of confidence!

When I’m in the bubble bath, I peruse the forums and play Up Periscope. Sadly, I need a thin layer of bubbles.

Hahaha! Cute!

Happy New Year! I would love to help you in the tub and then after you have relaxed, I can give you a full body massage! Does that work for you?

That certainly does work for me!

Good for you!!! Keep up the good work...STINKS about the divorce but LIFE goes on!!

Thanks, I am feeling pretty good about life these days! I went back to the gym today after a bit of a layoff.
 
Hey everyone! I had a long, stressful day and I am glad it's done. I have a few more pics from last night. I will try to get to everyone's pm, but I have a splitting headache and I am pretty fucking tired. This lady could use a back and neck rub.

https://imgur.com/l3vvG2q
https://imgur.com/Nedc7CN
https://imgur.com/AxduPOl

Would be glad to do a back and neck rub, especially if it leads to a front rub!

Love the bathtub set. You've got gorgeous skin, among other things.
 
I think I am in need of a photographer and a studio.:cool:

I have had no privacy for pics at all lately.
 
Patience is a virtue

I think I am in need of a photographer and a studio.:cool:

I have had no privacy for pics at all lately.

I am just finishing up a spare room, it's yours if you want it 😁
Hope your new year is going well, albeit a little crowded, it sounds like.
 
I think you look sexy as hell. I will also volunteer my services as photographer, grip, and back washer. 💕
 
I seriously need to update this thread. Thanks for the encouragement! New pics coming soon!
 
Back
Top