The first steps inside my mind.

CurvyMrs

Fuckdoll
After 2 years stepping from the norm. 2 years experiencing things many other will not. After a plethora of changes. I find myself here. Wanting and needing to share my mind and experiences with others at full risk it will not be to your tastes or enjoyment.

I am a submissive, I am a slut, I am a mum, I am a wife, I am a degradee, I am a writer, I am a submissive, I am a bisexual, I am am a whore, I am a bimbo, I am educated. It is complex but I am so many things (all true without any fantasy)

I ask you to read my first writing:

https://literotica.com/s/my-destruction

Comments welcomed and encouraged, positive or negative.

I will say no more. CurvyMrs xx

Last edited:
After 2 years stepping from the norm. 2 years experiencing things many other will not. After a plethora of changes. I find myself here. Wanting and needing to share my mind and experiences with others at full risk it will not be to your tastes or enjoyment.
Even though your story has lots of qualities that I normally avoid (female MC being chief among them), I read it and gave it a 4 (at an objective level the writing is not yet great), and a comment "Compelling." I read it because I thought it might have a quality that I'm interested in. The quality is "authenticity." Authenticity means, for me, seeming to be written from the heart. It does not mean realistic. It does not say anything about the author. It's a quality that the reader perceives and that may be generated simply by a very talented writer. That's why I say "seeming to be."

Anyway, I think your story has it, but I can't be sure because you say so much about the circumstances of writing it up front.

But I'm glad you wrote it and was glad to read it.

Thank you. I really do appreciate that you took the time to give me feedback. I am not experienced at writing and it comes purely from a place of passion and in my case with my upcoming writing attempts. Genuine recent experience. What is MC?

I may lack writing ability but I do guarantee authenticity and a pleased that at least came through.

I read it the day it came out, thought was very good and beautifully written. Had 5 stars and left a comment :)
Keep writing miss :)

Thank you so so much. I really doubted myself with this and I did get some negative feedback. Your response has given me a nice lift 🙏🏻

I loved your post. How you talked about how hardcore you got into it and hot fetlife brought it out of you. Finding a dom and them taking you to a munch etc

I enjoyed it, albeit a little short. I’d really like more build up, more of the main character’s thoughts, feelings and emotions if I’m really honest. However, added to my favourites and followed you. Please keep writing 🙏

Thank you. I really do appreciate that you took the time to give me feedback. I am not experienced at writing and it comes purely from a place of passion and in my case with my upcoming writing attempts. Genuine recent experience. What is MC?

I may lack writing ability but I do guarantee authenticity and a pleased that at least came through.
MC = Main Character in this context.

Back