Searching for wealthy college student woman pursuing average guy story

This is another one of those “ I read a story I really liked awhile back and can’t remember the title” posts. Ive been looking for and randomly hoping it would come back up through the similar stories links which is how i found it the first time, but similar stories seem to always populate the same ones over and over. Anyway this synopsis goes something like this,

An average guy that had to make his own way is working in a bar and attending night courses at a college. He has a woman in this class that he finds crying on a bench that he chooses to comfort and hands her a handkerchief to wipe her tears. They start meeting for coffee and she tells him shes going through a divorce. He doesnt want to become involved with a married woman but he remains her friend while she becomes very aggressive in the pursuit of him, even chasing off other interest. She tells him that she plans on them being together on her divorce goes through. Later he finds out that shes the daughter of his boss who loves him like a son and has been moving him up the chain of employment. They have a little blow out but end up together in the end.

Please just state the tile of this story if you know it, id appreciate it.

Back