Looking for a type of M/S incest story

BlueSky998

Virgin
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me

My main language is Spanish and it is in that language that there is an unfinished story that I like very much. As the story is abandoned, I have tried to look for similar stories in both Spanish and English with no results. That is the reason for this post.

The plot of the story is quite simple: The main character wants to have sex with his mother and to achieve it he lies to her saying that he is having problems in his marriage.
The MC tells his mom that his wife is not a very sexual person and that she has never given him a blowjob and that the few times they have sex it is with the lights off. After this conversation the MC tells his mom that he doesn't know if he can take it anymore.

All this leads the protagonist and the mom to reach an agreement where the mom agrees to "help him" when he reaches his limit and that is how the MC manages to get a handjob and a blowjob from his mom. At this point the story was abandoned.

What I liked about the story were 2 things:
1) How manipulative the MC was and how with little comments he made his mother feel sorry for him so she would be more in favor of satisfying him.
2) The way the author shows in the story that the mother doesn't enjoy it at all. I wouldn't say she was disgusted by it either, but she didn't enjoy it either. That mix between the love for her son and wanting to help him, but at the same time the disgust she felt for having to suck his dick to help him, the author captured it very well.

I hope someone knows of a story like this and can help me :)

Hi BlueSky, Indeed a great premise encapsulating the probable experience for the mother. I have read of several instances, most with similar outcomes. Although, some have blossomed into mutual benefit, regardless of their position of the taboo

The truth is that I don't mind if in the end the mother gives in and starts to enjoy herself. What I'm looking for is a story where at the beginning the mother doesn't enjoy it and does it for another reason.

If you have a story like this, could you recommend one?

Back