Sugartitties Transformation Station

ST, I keep going back thru your post and looking at your photos. I love your pics, body, and attitude! You are a gorgeous woman!

Congrats on the weight loss. I hope you're proud and living in pride every minute cos you deserve to.

Also grateful that it doesn't seem to have affected them titties. God is great.

Oh and your smile. I know people have mentioned it but I think it's still underrated. You can drive men crazy just by playing with your smile...and i'm sure your eyes would compliment them too.

Sugar, been out of action for a bit, but just catching up and wow - beautiful pics of a beautiful lady.

Thank you to everyone for keeping my page alive! I've been crazy busy this holiday season and just returned from a vacation that had me visiting relatives. I will try to get some new pics don soon. How is everyone doing?

I just found your thread. You are so beautiful. Best way to start off 2019. You can consider me the newest member of your growing fan club. :)

Is it creepy to go back and look at pic after pic?

Because if so, I did not do that.

Welcome back and a Happy New Year to you!

Thanks, life is getting back to normal now.

I just found your thread. You are so beautiful. Best way to start off 2019. You can consider me the newest member of your growing fan club. :)

Aw, thank you! I am so glad you found me, too!

Is it creepy to go back and look at pic after pic?

Because if so, I did not do that.

It's NEVER creepy!:kiss:

lol...and maybe, just maybe, some of us did :)

I love that you have. Keep coming back, please!

Thank you to everyone for keeping my page alive! I've been crazy busy this holiday season and just returned from a vacation that had me visiting relatives. I will try to get some new pics don soon. How is everyone doing?

Hope you had a good vacation.
Looking forward to new pics of your sexiness. :cattail:

Hey everyone! I had a long, stressful day and I am glad it's done. I have a few more pics from last night. I will try to get to everyone's pm, but I have a splitting headache and I am pretty fucking tired. This lady could use a back and neck rub.

Happy New Year! I would love to help you in the tub and then after you have relaxed, I can give you a full body massage! Does that work for you?

Back