A meeting of minds

No, no interest in women sexually. I used to get physical with women, but that was to beat them up. That was back during my wasted youth.

Fair enough. I have no interest in men, unless to share a woman.

Would two men at once interest you?

I've thought about that, even fantasized about it. In the end, I think it's best left to fantasy, at least for me. I would rather just concentrate on one lover at a time. It's that whole walking and chewing bubble gum thing you know :D

I've thought about that, even fantasized about it. In the end, I think it's best left to fantasy, at least for me. I would rather just concentrate on one lover at a time. It's that whole walking and chewing bubble gum thing you know :D

True... feelings would be hard to deal with if they were too close, and if they were not close enough, that would be awkward as well.

When was your first real kiss with a boy?

First kiss with a boy.. can't really say as neither of us were legal LOL Then again, is there a legal age for kissing?

First time when I was legal, I think I was 19, he was maybe 2-3 older. It was a really good kiss :kiss:

First kiss with a boy.. can't really say as neither of us were legal LOL Then again, is there a legal age for kissing?

First time when I was legal, I think I was 19, he was maybe 2-3 older. It was a really good kiss :kiss:

YIKES where do you live that kissing is illegal?
Mine was after 8th grade... during summer.... slightly older girl.. woman.

The next question would be the one with legal ramifications...
virginity lost at age?

all alone again...

Will she return to lose her virginity? Or... has she already lost it?

Back