A Dark Moon

Luna tried so hard to stop this but as he commanded and she laid on the bed. She closed her eyes and thought about everything and a tear fell down her face knowing she couldn't stop this. She wanted her mind even if she had to do everything he said, she opened up her eyes looking at him.

"I wouldn't deny you I just want compete control of myself and my mind. How does taking me by force really fun for you? Wouldn't it give you more pleasure to give up control, relax and give me a chance to show you how important control of myself is. Your a vampire you can read my mind look in it see if I'm thinking of anything other then me being me"

Oh, how sweetly this gorgeous young redhead beauty begged Count Vladimir to leave her not only her mind but her free will and the control over her body even as Luna crawled on to his bed and lay there naked before him.

The count let his eyes leisurely travel over the girl’s naked body as he savored her naked perfection. He smiled as Luna pleaded, "I wouldn't deny you. I just want compete control of myself and my mind. How does taking me by force really fun for you?”

“Taking you and knowing Jules knows I have taken you is the sweet pleasure I hunger for Luna. For him to know that you are a captive of my trawl and powerless to resist your fate even as your body embraces it.”

Vladimir lips brushed Luna’s as he held her in his trawl. He let that kiss linger, deepen, just as Jules had, until there was no past, no future just this kiss and her shame that she could not resist, the pleasure it enkindled even as it tempted her gorgeous young body. Slowly his lips parted from Luna’s.

The Count arched his body, as his cock slid within Luna’s chaste young body as the daemon Count sensually raped Luna’s stunning young body and sweet innocent young mind, as he claimed her.

Back