A Dark Moon

cgraven

Literotica Guru
This is a closed thread for Lady_Jade666 and cgraven. Please read along and enjoy.

Jules Le Loupe knew there was no future in loving a mortal, and yet he could not put her out of his mind or the ach he his loins for his young human beauty. He remembered the first time that he met her and introduced himself to her. To her he appeared to be just an older man, though in remarkedly shape, with tawny copper hair, with a touch of gray at the temples. From that first moment he decided, against his better judgement, to seduce this young beauty and make her his mate.

Luna Wolf had always been the type of girl who was always quiet. She was known for her silence but also her beauty and she remembered when she met Jules. Something about her made her stop in her tracks he made her feel things she never felt before.

She had trouble trusting people ever since her parents died and a car accident she didn't trust anybody because when she crawled out of the wreckage and her parents lay their bleeding and dying nobody came to her rescue they just watched in horror.

Something about him made her dream of him all she wanted was to feel him inside her even though a man has never touched her.

Jules Le Loupe knew that the world of man was not like the world of the lycanthrope, the changelings. He knew for the Alpha of his pack that there would be residence for him thanking a human mate. Would she be able to submit to the pack and their sexual demands of her in the mating rituals, for wolves mated for life, each held a position in the pack, had she the strength.

Jules knew he must have her, so he began the young beauty’s seduction. He met her by planed, acceptant, one day in his human form, of an older man, though in remarkedly good shape, with tawny copper hair, with a touch of gray at the temples. He saw her struggling with her packages. “Please let me help.”

One thing led to another, and Jules introduced himself, invited her to coffee, then a diner date. All was progressing in a plutonic manner when Jules kissed Luma one night. A long lingering kiss that deepened and call to the darkest corner of her young soul.

Jules was something different remembering how they first met when she was stumbling around with a few packages. Luna had gotten from the post office he seemed to come out of nowhere which confused her but didn't think about it since she was too busy juggling things.

She accepted his offers and decided why not if he was a neighbor she wanted to know somebody in the neighborhood. Coffee was nice and the dinner nicer and then when you leaned over and kissed her every inch of her screamed like something deep within her woke up.

Many things flooded in her mind and her body it was hard to concentrate but when she did she looked at him and blushed a little. In her mind she saw him unzipping his pants, bringing her over and feeling him slide into her. She gasped for a moment sugar head and blushed further.

"Sorry" she said shyly

"That was wonderful, thank you for dinner it was something I needed."

Jules’s kiss lingered and deepened. Time seemed to stand still, there was no past, there was no future, there was just hear and now and this one kiss. His lips slowly pulled from Luna’s, they clung to her lips till the last possible moment.

Jules was pleased when the young human beauty supple young body had melted to him as gasped and shyly murmured, "Sorry" she said shyly, "That was wonderful, thank you for dinner it was something I needed."

“I am pleased Luna.” Jules paused seemed to blush and hesitate before he seductively breathed. “Luna perhaps a night cap, I have a very fine brandy at my place……….” His voice sensually trailed off his lips just a breath away from hers.

Luna heard what she had suggested about a nightcap she really wasn't one to drink a lot but she did have the taste for Brandy since her parents were Brandy drinkers she cleared her throat a little and looked up into his eyes the red on her face drained out finally so she didn't look like a tomato. She shook her head to show him she was sure about what she said.

Luna allowed him to take the lead since she had no idea what he all had planned. She was happy and it felt like a blink and a moment of time for when she went from the restaurant to his home and she began so wonder what he did for a living because he was doing extremely well.

She loved coming to his home it was a beautiful setup. When she went to his living room the lights of his home made her look like an angel as her Dress showed her beauty. She sat down and saw the way he was looking at her as he brought over glasses of his fancy Brandy.

"Thank You Jules" As she sipped the brandy she felt something change within him.

At the suggestion of a night cap of fine brandy at his place the sweet young beauty blushed scarlet, after all Jules, though charming, he was hardly more than a stranger to her. Luna hesitated as the color in her cheeks faded to a sensual pink glow, that seemed to indicate both her youth and innocence. The young girl gulped, shook her head "yes" and allowed Jules to take the lead.

As they went from the restaurant to his home and Luna began to wonder what he did for a living because he was doing extremely well, that much was obvious as he lived in a brown stone that took up half a city block. Jules watched with his subtle hunter’s eyes as she went to his living room. The lights of his home made her look like an angel as her dress showed both her beauty and her youth. Luna sat down, there was a natural fluid grace to that simple act. There was the look of the hunter in his dark hazel eyes as he brought her a snifter of his fancy, aged Brandy.

"Thank You Jules" Luna sweetly replied before taking a sip of the brandy she couldn’t feel something about him had changed. Luna had finished her snifter of brandy when Jules refilled the gorgeous young human’s snifter. “ This is a fine old brandy Luna it warms the spirit and the body as well……..” He smiled and then as naturally as if it was a the most normal request said, “ ………remove your dress my dear.” As Jules spoke his body began to shimmer, but how could that be. He became taller, his body seemed more muscled and his gaze more that of the predator.

Last edited:
Luna was loving the way the brandy made her feel. She didn't know what was going on but the drink made her calm and what he said she slowly stood up her
Dress was simple and she untied it and it pooled around her feet, she thought she heard something coming from his body, all she had on was a tong that matched her dress.

"I don't know if your going to want me I am still..." she kind of blushed and didn't want to say the word. She didn't want to be treated like a breakable doll. She saw what was going on with him.

"What's happening with you?" She didn't know if she should go to him or back away.

Last edited:
Jules watched as Luna slowly stood simply then untied her dress and let cascade down her supple young body to pooled around her ankles. Jules was pleased that all she had on beneath that charming little dress was a tong that matched it. A bold choice he thought, but a charming one as well.

"I don't know if you’re going to want me I am still..." she kind of blushed a delightful shade of pink kissed Luna’s cheeks and the young innocent didn't want to say the word. She didn't want to be treated like a breakable doll. She saw what was going on with him.

"What's happening with you?"
Jules could see the look in her young trusting eyes, he saw her concern and a touch of fear as well. It was clear that this gorgeous young innocent didn't know if she should go to him or back away.

“I do believe the word you are looking for my dear is a “Virgin.” Is that not so?” his voice was darker now, the pitch lower, gruffer, and his appearance wilder, more primal than before, no longer the older man, but a creature more viral than before.

Jules’ transformation was frightening, powerful, and in a way sensual, and seductive. He stood before the stunning young virgin in his true form part wolf and part man. “ Remove your thong my dear.” Jules’ voice now a lusty sensual growl. The time for flight was gone and Luna was faced with a lustful creature that wanted her.

She was feeling so many feelings all at once and the second he said Virgin it made her blush. With her blushing it was easy to indicate to him that he hit the words she was looking for. Even though she was a little uncertain and a little afraid something about him was definitely changing that was easy for her to see. When she heard what he requested her heart plummeted into her stomach and she bit her lip.

Even though she was nervous she didn't hesitate. Her small delicate hands went to her waist sliding her tong away and kicking it off with her right leg, she felt her hands going between her legs and blushed she wasn't one that was in love with her body but it was hard because it was the first man to ever see her naked. But as she saw his form change her eyes went a bit wide and she took a step back.

"Jules..." was all she could say, she noticed him take a step forward to her and she didn't take a step forward or behind though it was easy to see she wanted to. Something about this creature before her, she couldn't take her eyes off him. She was filled with mixed emotions, seeing how his form was a mix of wolf and human. Seeing him reach out to her, she didn't know if he was still himself or if the wolf was.

Noticing how his hand was a mix of a human hand but with long nails, some fur with was why she closed her eyes but the moment she felt his hand on her cheek she slowly opened up her eyes looking into his. Placing her hand on his, she felt her fear melt away with such a kind gesture. She bit her lip for a moment and took a deep breath. "All I ask is to not treat me like I'm going to break" she said giving him a small smile.

Last edited:
Jules could see the flash of emotions in the young beauty’s eyes, the way her cheeks turned crimson at the word Virgin. A wry smile bowed his lips, so this charming young creature was a virgin. With her blushing it was easy for him to see that he hit the words she was looking for. Yet there was fear in her eyes clear depth, as well as uncertainty.

Luna seemed to be mesmerized by him and when he told her to remove her tong. She didn't hesitate, her small delicate hands went to its waistband and slid her tong down her shapely legs to pool around her ankles and then kicking them off. Luna stood before him in all her naked, youthful glory. Her crimson blush turned scarlet at being naked for what was the first time in her young life that she stood before a man naked.

As she saw his form change her eyes went a bit wide and she took a step back. "Jules..." was all she could say. When he reached out to her Luna felt his hand on her cheek, she slowly opened up her eyes looking into his. Placing her hand on his, the young girl whispered, "All I ask is to not treat me like I'm going to break" she said giving him a small smile.

His hand on her cheek guided her to his lips. His lips pressed to hers in a fleeting kiss. Jules’ eyes held hers captive in his gaze. This time when his lips pressed to hers, he let that kiss linger and deepened, until there was no past, no future, just here and now until they shared the same life giving breathe. When he broke their kiss, his lips clung to hers till the last possible moment.

“Shall I take your virginity now Luna and make you my mate Luna a member of the pack?”

Last edited:
Luna felt a bunch of different emotions, some was fear some of love and some uncertainty. But she knew what she wanted and her heart was punching through her chest. She did not know what it would mean to be a part of the pack but she had a feeling it meant many things such as becoming one of them such as having his children there was a bunch of feelings she was feeling all at once and all she did was look in his eyes and smile and said one simple word.

"Please" She smiled at him

She wanted to be a part of something great. She took his hand into hers, and lead him to her bed ahe crawled onto the bed and laid on her bed and reached out to him.

"Take me into your world no matter what it means" she said softly reaching for him.

This powerful man beast saw the flash of emotions in the young beauty’s eyes when he had had sensually asked the young virgin “Shall I take your virginity now Luna and make you my mate Luna a member of the pack?” She had only hesitated a moment before she softly answered, “Please.”

"Take me into your world no matter what it means" she said softly reaching for him. Jules’ lips crushed to Luna’s they slowly sank to their knees. He guided the young virgin to her hands and knees. He bathed her back with light sensual kisses, seductive little licks, and naughty little lover’s nips. Jules kissed the divot at the base of Luna’s spine, his thumbs spread her virgin folds, and his mouth tongue and teeth savored the young virgin’s innocence. He prepared Luna to be claimed by himself and the pack.

She smiled watching him as he was doing something different. She smiled at him and closed her eyes. Her heart pounding like a jack hammer. Placing her hand on the side of his muzzle. She smiled and couldn't help but be a little scared but she trusted him. Laying back on her bed and felt him lay over her, so many things ran in her head, so many possible futures.

Luna was caught in a world she scarcely could understand as the man beast continued her seduction. Jules reveled at the prospect of being the first to take this gorgeous young human beauty. He had brought her supple young virginal body to the peak of sexual arousal. Her young body throbbed with a need only he could satisfy. He could feel her tremble with both desire and fear.

Jules’ hands were around Luna’s waist, the tip of his cock brushed her virgin folds, He flexed his hips and his cock slid into her virginal chaste young body. The man beast slowly opened and continued to seduce Luna’s ripe young body. The tip of his cock now brushed her maidenhead, the physical symbol of her virginal innocence. With one powerful thrust Luna’s virginity was nothing more than a memory.

There was a dark passion in the way that Jules claimed Luna as his mate. His body called to hers, embraced her, as he fucked the gorgeous young creature, his hands exploring her breasts and nipples as he took her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“The beast has found a mate!” was the dark whisper that passed Vladimir’s lips. The vampire’s hatred of the changeling crackled in his hushed voice. “Find her!” His command sent the children of the night in search of the young innocent.

Luna had always been the kind of girl who was innocent she loved everything and everyone she didn't see the bad and anybody but as she looked up to this half man half wolf it felt like this was for calling. She smiled feeling him tease her body and it felt wonderful. Everything within her screamed as he took her virginity.

"Jules"!!

She screamed with a mix of pain and pleasure smiling and screaming out his name as he took her everything within her was on fire digging her nails into his back she felt something off within her and wasn't sure what it was exactly but this was what she wanted. Her mind started to cloud for the first time ever so many things she was thinking.

Luna screamed out his name as he claimed her virginity.

"Jules"!!

There was a dark passion in the way that Jules claimed Luna as his mate. His body called to hers, embraced her, as he fucked the gorgeous young creature, his hands exploring her breasts and nipples as he took her. The rest of the pack slowly drew nearer to the young human beauty as Jules fucked her. Their mussels moist and warm now pressed to the redheaded beauty. Long tongues slide across her silken skin, the round firmness of her breasts and taunt nipples. When Jules pulled from her ravaged young pussy Luna found another’s mouth pressed to her hot wet pussy, as he supped on her sweet innocence.

“You asked me to take you into my world no matter what it means my dear. The rest of the pack must know you as I have……..” Jules paused a moment as the pack became bolder. “……….. welcome them Luna!”

The redheaded beauty felt the new beast between her thighs, his cock pressing to her tight young pussy.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The children of the night found the changeling and his packed. They watched as the young redheaded human beauty was taken and initiated into the pack as they sexually took her. They carried the word back to Vladimir.

“Watch her and let me know when she is alone.”

Vladimir began to make his own plans for the seduction and capture of his young beauty. He relished the thought of taking the beast’s mate from him and making her his concubine.

Last edited:
Luna began to wonder how this would work but when he removed himself and spoke what he did she grew a little scared since she didn't know them but she just nodded her head. Closing her eyes she felt something different and when she opened up her Eyes were very different. So many things made her Wonder in so many things made her smile she knew that her life would be changed after this act.

she couldn't help but smile it felt like they were trying to get her knocked up. She cried when she felt another male enter her body and she was curious how they would take what she was going to do. She used all her strengths and force the mail on to his back and she looked at Jules as she rode the male Moaning his name as she rode the male who's name she didn't know.

Jules looked down on the young innocent redheaded human beauty who until very recently had been a virgin, and he had claimed her virginity. He watched as another member of the pack slid between her lily white thighs and began to fuck the defiled young beauty. The new wolf-man pounded into Luna, fucked her hard and fast and soon came in her fertile young womb.

When he pulled from Luna’s gorgeous ravaged young body and another of the pack was soon between her thighs. Jules not only watched the delicious young redheaded beauty being fucked, but other members of the pack toying and caressing her in a very intimate, and sensual manner as they waited their turn to fuck her gorgeous young body.

Jules could smell the fear that clung to Luna, despite her apparent willing to do what Jules said was required. He noticed the way her hazel eyes had changed taking on a goldish tint, a more seductive and sensual look as she was being breed by the pack.

It was at that moment that Vladimir and his minions arrived along with the children of the night. The changelings were taken by surprise having been distracted by the young human beauty that they were fucking. It was not long before Luna was taken by Vladimir.

Luna was whisked away and found herself in a dark castle. “Lights….” The voice was dark, sensual, and infinitely more seductive than Jules’ “……..Are you all right Miss.” He inquired of the naked beauty. Those beasts did not hurt you did they?”

The speaker was handsomely dark his hair gray and he stood six feet tall. “My name is Vladimir.” He brought the back of her hand to his lips and kissed it. Then turned it over and kissed Luna’s wrist. “A robe for our young guest Renfield.”

“Yes Count.” The crooked little man replied and fetched a robe for Luna as ordered. Count Vladimir took it and then handed it to the young redhead. His manners were impeccable. “ Renfield a brandy for our guests............What is your name Miss, may I call someone for you?"

Last edited:
She didn't understand what was going on her head was buzzing with a thousand questions she was unsure about what the hell was going on she set up blink for a minute and looked at him. She wanted to cry but decided not to she kept strong to herself and seeing this man she was very confused.

" no they didn't hurt me they knew better than to hurt me but I belong to their Alpha if you take me they will most likely kill you" she saw this friend field come back with a robe for her and she put it on she thanked them and Shrugged her shoulders a little unsure what to do now.

" having sex with them was not what I wanted but it was what my mate wanted thank you for helping me but you should go before they send people to kill you and I wouldn't want that"

Luna was whisked away and found herself in a dark castle.

“Lights….” The voice was dark, sensual, and infinitely more seductive than Jules’ “……..Are you all right Miss.” Count Vladimir inquired of the naked little redheaded beauty. Those beasts did not hurt you, did they?”

The Count voice was tinged with concern. “A robe for our young guest Renfield.” The little gnomish man went to do the Counts bidding.

" No, they didn't hurt me. They knew better than to hurt me. I belong to their Alpha if you take me they will most likely kill you."

At Lana statement Vladimir looked shocked and wounded. “Take you Miss………….I am not one of those beasts, or their Master that pry on young beautiful innocent girls.”

Soon Renfield returned with a dressing robe for the young redhead beauty. “Your robe Miss.”

Renfield voice sensually seemed to hiss. The robe just barely covered her sexy little ass.

"Having sex with them was not what I wanted but it was what my mate wanted. Thank you for helping me but you should go before they send people to kill you and I wouldn't want that."

“This mate of yours, that gave you to those creatures to fuck and use for their perverted pleasure, what was his name?”

Count Vladimir planted the seed of doubt in the young redhead's fertile young mind. “ If your mate truly cherished and loved you would he have given you to those creatures………..” his dark gaze sought Lana’s soft innocent eyes. “…………..for them to fuck you, to line up to take you as if you were nothing to him.”

The count’s dark gaze seemed to be mesmerizing, wrapping around her senses and will. “What is your name Miss.”

He slowly pulled loose the belt that held the young redhead’s robe closed. His nostrils told him the sent of Jules and his pack had faded from her. And that the boning ritual of the changelings was incomplete. Vladimir was now determined to seduce Jules young mate and make her his.

“Your name my dear?”

Luna didn't know what was going on everything was circling in her head and she was questioning everything but when she asked for his name she said it without hesitation.

"His name is Jules Le Loupe he is a werewolf it's their way." Luna said simply there was something about him she knew he wasn't human she felt him digging inside her mind it was something she didn't really understand too much but she was trying to force him out of her mind.

Looking into his eyes she spoke simply. "My name is Luna....Luna wolf"

The count could feel the confusion in the stunning young redhead’s young mind and could see it in her soft eyes. Yet she had answered him without hesitation. "His name is Jules Le Loupe he is a werewolf it's their way."

“A werewolf you say young lady” The counts eyes seemed to bare Luna’s young soul to him. Oh, how she struggled to push him from her mind and yet Count Vladimer held the gorgeous young redhead captive in his gaze, mesmerized as she, looking into his eyes, she simply spoke. "My name is Luna....Luna Wolf."

Count Vladimer gaze held Luna mesmerized as he slowly pulled loose the belt that held the young redhead’s robe closed. “You are quite beautiful Miss Wolf.”

His eyes held Luna’s captive as he slipped his finger between the silken material of the robe and the young redhead’s smooth, flawless skin. He eased back the material until Luna’s firm young breasts were completely bared to his sight. “Yes, quite beautiful my dear.”

His lips sensually brushed Luna’s, his head bent to the curve of the girl’s neck, his fangs pierced Luna soft silken skin and he supped on her young life force, not enough to enslave the young beauty, just enough to seduce her and bend the gorgeous young redhead to his will.

The count stepped back from the young redheaded beauty. “Luna let the robe slip from your shoulders and come to me.”

His voice was dark, hypnotic, sensual, and oh so softly seductive as he called Luna to him.

Last edited:
Luna I was extremely confused because no matter how hard she was fighting she couldn't shake the way he made her feel it was like he slowly was going into her mind and throwing her and she tried so hard to push him away when she felt his lips on hers her eyes went wide but as his lips went to her neck and she fell his fangs puncture her flash her eyes went wider.

For a moment it hurt like hell but then before he went through she found pleasure in it she heard what he said and with that her robe fell to the floor and she slowly started to move close to him. However as she moved toward him she did struggle trying to fight what he was doing to her but before she knew it she was beside him. She closed her eyes and went deep within herself she called out to her mate.

"Jules forgive me I cannot stop what is about to happen, find me please." She opened up her eyes unsure if anyone could hear her plea accept the vampire before her.

"Don't do this....please" Her body confused with every feeling possible..trying to stop him from taking her. "I want my mind to myself!"

He smiled as the gorgeous young innocent redhead succumbed to his sensual bite. Oh, how she fought the feelings that his bite enkindled in her. Luna’s young mind was extremely confused because no matter how hard she was fighting she couldn't shake the way he made her feeling.

The count stepped back from the young redheaded beauty. “Luna let the robe slip from your shoulders and come to me.”

His voice was dark, hypnotic, sensual, and oh so softly seductive as it echoed in her mind and young soul as he called Luna to him. Pleasure surge through her young supple body despite her little struggles against her fate. The sensual command wrapped around the young redhead’s will. Her fate sealed Luna let the robe slip from her shoulders to cascade down her gorgeous young body to pool around her ankle. Mesmerized and in the Count’s trawl she slowly started to move close to him.

"Jules forgive me I cannot stop what is about to happen, find me please."

Vladimer through back his head and laughed. “He can not hear you my dear, but I will let him hear you as I take you and bind you to me forever.”

"Don't do this....please" Luna begged the count, her body knew what pleasure she had experienced with Jules. She knew the feeling of desperation of what was happening to her, trying to stop the Count from taking her. "I want my mind to myself!"

“If I leave you your mind and memories of the changeling then what will you deny me girl?”

His dark voice echoed in Luna’s mind. “Will you willingly give me your gorgeous young body for my pleasure?”

The Count held Luna captive in his unblinking gaze. “I shall not except anything but your complete submission to my will. If you do not I shall bite you again. The third bite your mind and all you have known will be lost and your mind as well as your body shall be mine.”

He let the hapless beauty ponder all that he said. He let her once more feel his fangs at her slender neck a pointed reminder of what he could do. He heled out his hand to the young redheaded beauty, led her to a bedroom. "Lay down my dear girl and beg me to take you to fuck you."

Back