Looking or CD or CD wannabe to role play taking me under her wing

PeterWatson

Experienced
The RP scenario I am proposing is that I am a married, closetted bisexual male who has always fantasized about dressing up like a woman, going out to a bar to flirt, getting taken back to a hotel room by a horney stranger, and pleasing my man. In this game, you are a CD who I have been corresponding with for several months. I have shared my fantasies with you and you have encouraged me to take the step and live my dream, even if for a single night.

It turns out that I will be going on a three day business trip to the city where you live and I want to go out dressed as the sexiest woman I can be with you as my wingman and see what trouble we can get into. Since I am a complete novice and I will be going to your city, I am looking for someone to guide me through my femininization, lend me the required wig, makeup, perfume, etcetera, and help me be a successful cock tease and recipient of my first male sperm donation.

I think the fun will be the buildup to the event, the planning, the discussion of what we will wear, how we will prepare, how I should act when out with you. I would like to use real places for the basis of discussion as that makes the RP more realistic. By that I mean lets choose a real hotel in your city, and maybe a real CD friendly bar or place where we might meet men looking for this kind of entertainment. Looking at the places we will be on the internet just builds background and immersion.

If you have an imagination, love to write, want to talk about your real life experiences as a CD as they reflect some of the things I will be experiencing on our night out, I will reciprocate in kind with my fantasies and real life experiences, all as part of the RP game.

I think that if you want to do this, then we should stay in-character during our entire relationship. Lets not break the mood.

So if you are interested, send me a PM in-character or, it you want to ask questions or set some rules first, then just PM me and we can discuss.

Looking forward to hearing from interested people. Initially I was thinking that this would be a one on one RP game, but I would be open to having two or three CDs in the conversation if there are interested parties and everyone is agreeable.

Love

Peter/Petra

Back