I need a boob slave

would you like to become my boob slave?

• Total voters

Maleboobs

aren't they suckable
my breasts are in need of attention, both my men and women...
I'd reward you any way imaginable, but first you'd have to be credible to take care of my breasts in a gentle and imaginative way...to make me come just by breastplay...
would you?:eek:

Last edited:
I would spend long hot days kissing and suckling at your breasts followed by long cold winter days sucking, kissing and caressing your boobs. My mouth on your boob and desiring to place my hand upon your cock but remembering I must make you cum only as you desire.

oh my...I am sure they would become even fuller under such treatment. And most likely I'd come anyway at some point even if you'd not even touch my throbbing cock.:eek:
I would spend long hot days kissing and suckling at your breasts followed by long cold winter days sucking, kissing and caressing your boobs. My mouth on your boob and desiring to place my hand upon your cock but remembering I must make you cum only as you desire.

oh my...I am sure they would become even fuller under such treatment. And most likely I'd come anyway at some point even if you'd not even touch my throbbing cock.:eek:

I would be so happy knowing I had helped your boobs grow. Hear me kissing and sucking on you and murmuring my love of your boobs.

mhhh, seems I have found some, but I guess there are more out there secretely admiring my boobies...;)

again I think I have found one...he was mezmerized by a fantasy of mine, where I am feminized by my own wife...
attachment.php

I hope this isn't a dumb question, and no I am not a blond. :D But is this a boob slave meant for man boobs or women also who like their boobs played with and sucked? I love having mine sucked and played with. Almost orgasmic at times.

I hope this isn't a dumb question, and no I am not a blond. :D But is this a boob slave meant for man boobs or women also who like their boobs played with and sucked? I love having mine sucked and played with. Almost orgasmic at times.
not at all dunb...perhaps I wasn't clear enough...I want a boob slave adoring my babies and doing to them what ever I want...

Back