BDSM Thread - Show Us Your Face!

Seela, nice to see you again! So jealous of that hat! I thought of you while making pecan pies a couple of days ago.

Ange, I am pleased to finally catch those pretty eyes and kissable lips.

Beardpositive, is that amazing beard as soft as it looks? Can we touch and stroke it? And on another note, I hope you do Ren-Faires because I can totally imagine a few personas for that beard.

No hat needed! Meow!

I'm still in bed and no one needs to see that but your beautiful faces were wonderful to wake up to!
Well, thanks PLP! 😁
Beards for the win. Dude. Well done.
Aww, thanks very much. And it's great to meet you!
Beardpositive, is that amazing beard as soft as it looks? Can we touch and stroke it? And on another note, I hope you do Ren-Faires because I can totally imagine a few personas for that beard.
It's very soft! I use a balm a couple times a week. You all can most definitely stroke it! Almost nothing feels better. 😈 I love to go to Renaissance Fairs! But I haven't been in so long!!

Well, thanks PLP! 😁

Aww, thanks very much. And it's great to meet you!

It's very soft! I use a balm a couple times a week. You all can most definitely stroke it! Almost nothing feels better. 😈 I love to go to Renaissance Fairs! But I haven't been in so long!!

Ugh Renfairs are so fun! I was so stupidly sad when I missed the one last year by a few days. I dont think I knew balm could be put on beards. :eek: learned a new thing.

Ugh Renfairs are so fun! I was so stupidly sad when I missed the one last year by a few days. I dont think I knew balm could be put on beards. :eek: learned a new thing.

Lol Aww! They really are. I need to find the next one near me.

And yup! Most beard balms are like a leave-in conditioner. I prefer that over beard oil.

From yesterday. A rare pic sans spectacles, with lipstick and not in my car. Who even am I?

Last edited:
So I'm having a tiff with someone about the color of this fleece hoodie dress.

Pink or red?

Last edited by a moderator:
Psssttt lol pink or red? There is a Christmas bet at stake!

:eek: thank you cookie ♡♡
Thank you seela, fara, jd, indie, and PLP. ♡

Check out my coat! It's a lot brighter purple in reality than it looks in the pic, but it's not easy to get a decent pic at 9 am in a hall way with no windows and a bad lamp with one bulb missing, but hey, the windows wouldn't really make any difference anyways, because at 9 am the sun is still sleeping. Shhhh!

But my coat! I love it! The white dots are dust on the mirror, not stuff on my precious new coat, btw. It's cleaning day today.

Last edited:
Back