How many ladies have been with multiple men at one time??

Please do describe the scenario ;)

My Dad wanted to fuck me with my brother, since he knew I was fucking my brother.

We all went to Dad's room....

God I can still feel their cocks rubbing against each other through a small inch of skin.

It feels so good and make you feel so full.

I've done it countless times now.

During the last world cup, my husband had some of his mates round to watch the games There was meant to be 4 but they brought friends so it ended up with 6. The room was packed. I tried to keep away but they kept on asking for drinks and snacks. One took it too far and moaned about my waitress style. So the next time they asked I walked into the room with just my nipple chain on and some labia jewellery. I stood in front of them and asked if they wanted anything else. I soon had them all naked. I took them all in the mouth to make them hard and then they had there wicked way. I loved the dp I was having when I rode my husbands cock. I ended up covered in cum, Cant wait to the next tournament. I am planning to write the full version and post it

I hope this story is real!!

I'm not a lady, but my wife has been with five at one time that I know of (I was watching). She may have been with more than that at some time or another while I was away.

Last edited:
I have, I like it.
get to meet new guys, see their cocks - exciting to have a new person I just met driving his cock in me.
at least I find it exciting.
they like it too, meeting a gal and see her undress and suck etc.
guys materialize like magic, or come out of the woodwork when they find out there's someone like me.
I'm by myself in life, don't have to answer or explain things.

for me it started in college,getting gangbanged.....the least has been 2 and most was 8 i think at a party.....unless you count a club i went to in germany with 2 other girlfriends......where we could either watch or join in.......i joined in....no idea now how many guys i had in me.....a few
Yummy

For those that answered . . .

What was your reaction?
Both wives said preference was two. With the five, wife enjoyed it more than she thought she would, I enjoyed it less than I thought I would.

I had my very first threesome at a sex club. I had gone with my husband and it started out as a couple swap. My husband was fucking the other wife, and that wife's husband was fucking me. They finished before us, so they left to get cleaned up but they left the door open. At this place, leaving the door open meant that people were welcome to come in and watch and sure enough, just a couple minutes later, a guy walked into the room and started watching and began to jerk off. That's what the guy fucking me asked me if I wanted him to join and I just went with it. When my husband got back, he found me on all fours getting spitroasted. And that is how I discovered my love for being fucked by multiple men at once.

Back