Alternate Sexual Realities

I once saved a woman’s life on 6th Street. That’s an entertainment district in Austin Tx. New Year’s Eve, 2008-9. I’m hanging out in the crowd absorbing emotions- I’m an empath. I notice a college age girl slumped on the side of the street, unable to stand. She’s also shaking and crying. Her friend, also female, is bent over her unsure what to do. Nobody else seems to be paying attention to them. Calling upon my security guard training, I walk over and ask if I can help.

It turns out to be anaphylactic shock brought on by alcohol poisoning. The friend and I carefully stand the injured girl up and walk her through the crowd to a major intersection as everyone around us shouts Happy New Year! There I see and hail a cop, who gets a bunch of their fellow officers to surround us with their horses. Then an ambulance arrives and takes the girl and her friend away. No room for me in there, they’re from out of town anyway. I give them my email, ask me to let them know if they turn out ok. The next day I get word they’re fine, thanks, but I never hear from them again.

I won’t re-spin that situation into a sexual fantasy. No way it could have worked out as one. If the one girl got sobered up later and she and the friend were both into me… they weren’t obviously… I would have gladly met them later for a hookup. But hoping for such a thing wasn’t why I helped them.

The experience did partially inspire my story Ruleskirter however. It starts with a 6th Street rescue too.
https://literotica.com/s/ruleskirter

When my wife and I were dating in high school, I promised her that I would not have sex with her until our wedding night. I loved her too much to risk getting her pregnant. A few years later, after she had been dating other guys in college, we got engaged. One night we were making out in my car and I had her naked. She used her fingers to open herself and said, “I want you inside me.” I started to slip my cock into her, but I stopped and wouldn’t do it. After we married, she confessed that she had been having sex with others in college. That made me wish I had fucked her that night. She, however, said she was glad I didn’t.

So since becoming off and on enmeshed in the world of erotic fantasy literature, exploring kinks/fetishes, I've had cause to recollect what are often fleeting moments and often fuzzy; apply what I've studied these recent years in wonderment about what if things had gone differently. There is one, very blurry, flickering micro-scene, that surfaces and then submerges back into that foggy void of past memories.

I was about 19, community college student. Small city. I'd gotten enough evidence that some women found me physically attractive so I could assume to be considered at least a cute youngish-looking guy who was so terribly bashful around pretty women. Always crushed to learn the ones I seemed to connect with already had a boyfriend.

So one day in the break room I was at a table with a few others (don't recall the male/female ration), and there was this one girl who was never hesitant saying she thought I was hot, a doll, etc.... alas she was engaged to be married. And I was oblivious to so much... anyway I still remember her saying to me something like... well I can't remember the exact words, but the gist was that she'd entertained at least once the thought of me living with she and he-who-would-be her husband. And she found it a very pleasing thought. Innocent and shy as I was, I just could not understand why she might like to have me live in an intimate space if she already had a husband. And if I didn't have a girlfriend.

Well nowadays if that fleeting memory flashes...

maybe this is another story to add to the list - getting way way behind, just can't seem to get the literary muscles moving much these days.

We were going to a party.
I had just dated my husband for a few months and he was visiting me in Sweden.
A friend of my sister was driving us there. We were all drunk and stoned.
My sister was up front and me and my future husband in the back. My sister starts stroking the driver, pulls out his cock and start giving him head.
My and future hubby just sit in the back and watch. She finishes and swallows his cum, and then act like nothing happened.

I really, really, really wish I would have been brave enough to start giving future hubby head at the same time. To share that moment with my sister and maybe it would have led to more stuff.
Maybe a foursome.
Maybe she would have sucked his cock too.

Afterwards no one said anything.
Sis has never brought it up.
Neither has hubby.
Or me.
Bring it up....you never know, someone has to make a move. I'd talk to sis 1st though. She might not be interested in your hubby now, maybe she has her eye on something else?:)

my alternative

was my friends now wife, woke me up in middle of the night to ask if i was serious about my current gf (she was in a lovely nightie). have a slept i replied yes to which she smile and got up and left.

In alternative, I said no and she joined me in bed and we have some fun, maybe my friend over hears and joins us also

I spent the night with a girl and her family before we went on a trip to Kings Island the next morning. The girl and I were good friends and I guess I truly wanted her but that night we were in our PJ’s and I could tell she was wearing colored polka dotted panties under her sheer jammy pants and she had no bra on under her shirt. I of course wished we would have hooked up late in the night but didn’t. Then on the way home she laid her head on my lap and fell asleep and I also wished she would have unzipped my jeans pulled out my cock and blown me while her parents were in the front seat!

This isn't as hot and sexy as a lot of these other stories but it's something I return to quite often.

Years ago a friend broke up with his girlfriend. I knew them both before they were a couple and I was determined to keep them both as friends after the split but there was some tight rope walking to be done there. Regardless I was the only one in our friend group who helped her move out of the place she was sharing with my friend and into a new place. It was one of those annoying moves that consisted of multiple car rides back and forth from one place to another.

On the final trip- loading the last of her stuff from the other apartment the last thing left was the bed. We were both tired and just sort of settled into laying down on her queen sized bed for a few minutes. It was platonic...

But laying there, on my side, facing away from her... I could feel her, laying on her side looking at me. I had the very distinct feeling that if I turned around at that moment and faced her. Things would have happened. As I write this now I'm imagining putting my hand on her midsection, sneaking it under her shirt but lingering just about the top of her pants. Pulling myself closer- our respective breathing growing sharp and heavy in mounting anticipation. Our legs intermingling. Hips perhaps grinding until I finally decide to get on top of her. And then comes the proverbial 'what are we doing?' question and she undoes my pants.

Or perhaps she would have wound up on top of me. She always had the most amazing breasts, this would have been my chance to finally hold them.

The fantasy goes on from there, a hundred different permutations but that's sort of where it always begins.

Back