Men with dildos

I'm bi, married, my wife knew about a dildo I had a long time ago and it got lost in a move. (Sort of*.) She probably doesn't know I have a new one now but wouldn't be surprised. She knows about another anal toy I have. She's never been interested in any of this and never has included toys of any sort in any mutual sessions. I'll go long periods without using the dildo at all, then have other periods where I'll use it a couple of times a month. I used it like three times in a week when I first got the new one.

* It didn't exactly get lost in the move. What happened was, after the move I looked for it a whole bunch of times and couldn't figure out where it was. I asked about it a couple of times - "Have you seen it?" After like ten years and another move, I finally remembered throwing it out so that my mother in law, who helped us with that first move, wouldn't unpack and find it.

Are you straight, bi, or gay? Bi have sucked cock only so far
Married, single, committed? Married
How often do you play with a dildo? Used to be once every few weeks. none recently
Own or borrow your SOs? own
Multiple or just one? one
Size(s)? 7 in realistic vibe
Does your wife or girlfriend know? yes
Does your wife or girlfriend play with you and your dildos? she has in the past, now just thinks it's weird

Does your wife or girlfriend play with you and your dildos? she has in the past, now just thinks it's weird
general question, not directed at you and your wife: Is this a woman thing, an age thing or both?
I am in same situation and just cannot figure it out. How do you go from completely supportive and enthusiastic to the opposite reaction of judgement?
Makes me crazy

Are you straight, bi, or gay? Straight but will play ā€œBiā€
How often do you play with a dildo? Once a month in average. Sometimes often then a gap.
Own or borrow your SOs? Own and borrow.
Multiple or just one? Have many from prostate massagers to dildos
Size(s)? - largest about 6ā€ but prefer a smaller one we have
Does your wife or girlfriend know? Yes and joins me.
Does your wife or girlfriend play with you and your dildos? Yes;

And a question for the ladies:
What do you think about guys who like to play with dildos?
Just asked and she said. I like it. It turns me on when I fuck your arse as I like the power. I also like how sensitive you become with a plug

Are you straight, bi, or gay?
Married, single, committed?
How often do you play with a dildo?
Own or borrow your SOs?
Multiple or just one?
Size(s)?
Does your wife or girlfriend know?
Does your wife or girlfriend play with you and your dildos?

Thanks for your feedback
Bi. Married. I have a few. A small curved one, an eight inch life size one and another bland one. My wife has fucked me quite a few times though itā€™s been a while. I enjoy it. Havenā€™t used one in a while but sometimes average about four to five times a month. Usually in the shower. I only get hard with a dildo in me when my wife has it on. So it seems. I donā€™t masturbate very frequently alone. Cheers šŸ„‚

general question, not directed at you and your wife: Is this a woman thing, an age thing or both?
I am in same situation and just cannot figure it out. How do you go from completely supportive and enthusiastic to the opposite reaction of judgement?
Makes me crazy
I think it is both. She lost all interest post menopause. Plus I think it freaked her out once when she was just "watchin" me and I came hands free

Own or borrow your SOs?
Multiple or just one?
Size(s)?

Thanks for your feedback
Straight-ish. Bi curious.
Married.
Not often enough. Mine. Just one left. Used to be more.
Wife knows, doesnā€™t get involved.

Own or borrow your SOs?
Multiple or just one?
Size(s)?

Thanks for your feedback
Bi
Married
At least several times a week.
I own my own dildos. Have never borrowed my wife's, though we have shared the same one (double ended) in the past.
Current fleet, three dildos, four butt plugs. (and a lot of klismaphilia gear)
Size varies. Straight up "phallic" dildo, 11" insertable 2" dia. The old dependable "Rumpy"...of course, butt plugs of various designs with diameters of 2.65" to 3.3 inches. I used to go for bigger girth but in my old age I've settled for "big enough" rather than record breaking.
Wife knows.
We used to participate in mutual toy play, vaginal and anal, but....she'd rather just watch now.

I miss getting fucked or riding a big smooth vibrator we had. I haven't since I had colon surgery. I'm afraid to mess something up. I never had a chance to take a strapon hard and fast.

Own or borrow your SOs?
Multiple or just one?
Size(s)?

Thanks for your feedback
Are you straight, bi, or gay? Straight, I think......
How often do you play with a dildo? Not as often as I'd like. Lucky if it's once/month.
Own or borrow your SOs? Own.
Multiple or just one? Just one.
Size(s)? It's about 8" long and 2" in diameter.
Does your wife or girlfriend know? No.
Does your wife or girlfriend play with you and your dildos? No. She's not into anything anal. At least that's what she says. Some of her strongest orgasms have been when I've had my finger or other small toy in her ass while fucking her. I think she's in denial.

Are you straight, bi, or gay? Not sure. Somewhere between straight and bi.
Married, single, committed? Married.
How often do you play with a dildo? Maybe once every two weeks. Having something in there feels very good.
Own or borrow your SOs? Yes. šŸ˜‚
Multiple or just one? Several, maybe four.
Size(s)? The biggest one is my fave. Doc Johnson 9ā€ and thick. We have a double. A smaller 6ā€ and another anal bead one.
Does your wife or girlfriend know? Absolutely.
Does your wife or girlfriend play with you and your dildos? Almost all the time. Sometimes pegging, sometimes she fucks me with it more manually w her hand. Occasionally I need it when Iā€™m working from home or something.
What do you think about guys who like to play with dildos? N/A

Thanks for your feedback
love this ;)

Are you straight, bi, or gay? Bi
How often do you play with a dildo? 3-4 / month
Own or borrow your SOs? Own & borrow
Multiple or just one? 3
Size(s)? 6 - 9 inch
Does your wife or girlfriend know? Yes
Does your wife or girlfriend play with you and your dildos? No unfortunately

Bi but the wife has no idea

Married

Try to daily, love the feel of my cock shaped dildos working in my throat and ass

Own or borrow your SOs?
My wife will not even consider toy play. I own my own and she does not know I have them.

Multiple or just one?
I have lots of cock shaped dildos, butt plugs and even a fleshlight

Size(s)?
From 6"x .75" to my largest 18" x 3" monster and even a 10" x starts at 1" and at the bottom it is 4"

Nope

Unfortunately no to my wife but I do have a lady friend who loves to peg me

I have been playing with cock shaped dildo's for many years and want desperately to have a real cock in my mouth and ass......
Just a bit of my collection:
https://ibb.co/qp308Zy
https://ibb.co/yqBFMNg
https://ibb.co/R4zzWsS
you must have a good sized dildo hiding spot!

Can anyone share pictures of dildos you currently own. I recently started exploring anal play and I want to know whatā€™s a great dildo for a beginner.

Back